• Breaking News

    Friday, April 23, 2021

    iPhoneX Recon the X will get iOS 16?

    iPhoneX Recon the X will get iOS 16?


    Recon the X will get iOS 16?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 09:37 PM PDT

    I'm trying to buy a phone I can use for 2 more years ( till 2023 June) as that's when I'll be able to upgrade so do you think it will get iOS 16?

    submitted by /u/vuhgie
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone X GPS issues?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 05:33 PM PDT

    When using my Maps app (or Google Maps, for that matter), my GPS randomly decides I'm on different neighboring streets, or just out in a cornfield, despite having just been cruising down a highway with zero problems. Often times my arrow will stop in the middle of a path, and take up to a full mile to remember that I'm moving. This make my job, which requires driving, all the more complicated. Any tips to fix this?

    submitted by /u/AngryPagan
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel