• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 23, 2020

    iPhone Daily Tech Support Thread - [July 23]

    iPhone Daily Tech Support Thread - [July 23]


    Daily Tech Support Thread - [July 23]

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 09:08 PM PDT

    Welcome to the Daily Tech Support thread for /r/iphone.

    Have a question you need answered? Ask away! Please remember to adhere to our rules, which can be found in the sidebar. As usual, if you have a serious issue with the subreddit, please contact the moderators directly.

    Please be informed that any questions about bypassing iCloud lock, or anything similar that may infer that you are trying to get access to a locked iPhone, are no longer allowed and will be removed. Thank you.

    Join our Discord room for support:

    Discord

    Note: Comments are sorted by /new for your convenience.

    This is the previous archive of all previous "Daily Tech Support" threads. This is best viewed on a browser. If on mobile, type on the searchbar [title:"Daily Tech Support Thread" author:"AutoModerator"] (without the brackets, and including the quotation marks around the title and author.)

    Here is a previous archive of all previous "Weekly Tech Support" threads, which has now changed to Daily Tech Support Thread. This is best viewed on a browser. If on mobile, type on the searchbar [title:"Weekly Tech Support Thread" author:"AutoModerator"] (without the brackets, and including the quotation marks around the title and author.)

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Now we watch Youtube in bigger resolution than 1080P

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 03:19 AM PDT

    Braided Apple iPhone lightning cable pictured, expected to ship with iPhone 12

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 04:28 AM PDT

    Apple Seeds Second Betas of iOS 14 and iPadOS 14 to Public Beta Testers

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 10:03 AM PDT

    Apple Says Special iPhones for Hackers Will Soon Be Available in the Market

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 05:47 AM PDT

    What’s new in iOS 14 beta 3? New Music app icon, Clock widgets, more

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 11:19 AM PDT

    Apple’s 2020 iPhones Said to Launch Starting in Late October Due to Coronavirus Delays

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 12:16 PM PDT

    YouTube looking blurry?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 02:12 PM PDT

    Hey guys!,

    Just got my iPhone 11 Pro, I've been noticing on YouTube the picture doesn't look as clear as my old huawei p20 pro. Anyone know how to solve this or is it an issue?.

    Thanks guys!

    submitted by /u/DIJIT94
    [link] [comments]

    YouTube on iPhone now supports 4K!

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 08:09 AM PDT

    YouTube can go up to 2160p on iPhone (I'm not sure about all of them I have a iPhone 11 Pro Max)

    submitted by /u/KyleJ31
    [link] [comments]

    Iphone SE Reviews

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 11:15 AM PDT

    Hi!

    I am wondering if anyone has any reviews on the iPhone SE. I previously had an iPhone 6 (I believe), with the lowest level storage (at that time I think it was 8 or 16 gb). The phone worked okay, but as time went on I had to delete a bunch of my apps, including my email for it to work, since it kept saying it was low on storage space. I needed to upgrade then, and went with a Samsung S9+. I'm happy with the samsung, but am going on maternity leave now soon, and if I get an iPhone SE I have the opportunity to lower my monthly phone bill by $40 a month, which would be really significant for me while I am on EI. Can anyone tell me if they think this is a phone that will hold up over the next 3 to 4 years?

    submitted by /u/LilTrelawney
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel