• Breaking News

    Friday, May 15, 2020

    iPhoneX Is 5G draining my battery?

    iPhoneX Is 5G draining my battery?


    Is 5G draining my battery?

    Posted: 15 May 2020 06:03 AM PDT

    My iPhone X is about 2 years old and ever since the introduction of "5GE" from AT&T, my battery life has significantly dropped. For example, I charge my phone completely by 9am and by 1pm it's on 10% when I have barely used it. Has anyone else had this happen? Anyone know if there is a link between the two?

    EDIT: Meant to say 5GE in the question. I know it isn't actually 5G.

    submitted by /u/hayleyisahippie
    [link] [comments]

    To what extent of black smearing do you have on your OLED screen?

    Posted: 15 May 2020 10:42 AM PDT

    I have severe black smear and I'm not sure this is normal. It's extremely noticeable on Reddit dark mode or in the Settings app. Do you experience black smear, if any?

    submitted by /u/IAmStupidAndCantSpel
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else’s Face ID not working?

    Posted: 15 May 2020 09:20 AM PDT

    Ever since the last update Face ID isn't working or letting me set it up. It just keeps saying it's unavailable. I've tried restarting my phone several times and my front camera still works fine for selfies and portrait mode. Please help

    submitted by /u/banjo_exe
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel