• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 10, 2021

    iPhoneX Choppy YouTube app?

    iPhoneX Choppy YouTube app?


    Choppy YouTube app?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 11:24 AM PDT

    I've noticed on youtube and gmail the scrolling looks kinda choppy which is terrible I just want to ask here if this happens to you as well?

    submitted by /u/FrankCastle28
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone X battery replacement and beyond

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 09:38 AM PDT

    My phones battery was only working for about three hours so I realized it was time for Replacement I found a local kiosk who said they could do it while I waited. Dropped the phone off decided to get a early lunch so I wasn't bugging the guy as he did it came back to his kiosk and he said the phone was done but when I looked at the screen it wasn't charging after a little back-and-forth of him saying that my phones motherboard wasn't stable he agreed to try another battery took another 10 minutes and this time the battery seem to be working properly I went back to work charge the phone for two hours got it to the 80% charge sweet spot and started to use the phone when browsing and apps seem to be working fine but I had trouble making outgoing calls I couldn't hear anyone after watching YouTube videos about how to troubleshoot this problem I realize the earpiece probably isn't working. Brought the phone back to the kiosk he agreed to check it out this time he took my pass code unlock the phone to test it and I had to keep my Sim card in the phone because he needed it so I was without a phone for and hour It's a good news bad news story good news story he fixed the earpiece no charge for the phone is working bad news now or Face ID no longer works. Good news we both hung in during the fix the phone without really any drama I would've been happy to pay for earpiece. Hopefully my iPhone now last another year or so.

    submitted by /u/808mauilove
    [link] [comments]

    I keep getting calls from my contacts, when I answer, the phone rings, the call connects and they claim I called them, this has happened 6 times this morning from different people?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 09:06 AM PDT

    Has anyone had this issue before? Face ID stopped working so I reset it, and now I get this error

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 07:38 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel