• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 4, 2018

    iPhone Can’t text or use data????

    iPhone Can’t text or use data????


    Can’t text or use data????

    Posted: 03 Mar 2018 07:33 PM PST

    About a month ago, my phone stopped being able to send text messages and use data. I've talked to the phone company multiple times, and they keep telling me that there's nothing wrong on their side. Can anyone help?

    submitted by /u/PhoenixMartinez-Ride
    [link] [comments]

    Fell with my phone in my back pocket, now parts of touchscreen won’t work

    Posted: 03 Mar 2018 07:19 PM PST

    Hi all,

    I've had this really irritating issue with my iPhone for the past few months and admittedly it is all my fault. I'll describe my issue as concisely as I can below:

    Type of iPhone: iPhone 6 Plus Issue: Parts of touchscreen don't work anymore Cause of issue: Fell on my butt with my phone in my back pocket (yes this did happen), which also bent my phone slightly When it happened: Between November and December of 2017 Description: When it first happened my phone went haywire and the touchscreen flipped out, causing all sorts of apps to be opened and closed and basically it had a mind of its own for a while. After a lot of frustration and phone-hitting, it is now tolerable aside from the touchscreen damage. Here is an image detailing what I mean: https://imgur.com/a/OhBpw I swiped my finger straight down the screen multiple times and you can see where the touch stops being recognized. It seems to work while I'm typing, but any other function such as scrolling doesn't work.

    I realize that this is a self-inflicted issue. Is there anything I or Apple could do to fix it? Or should I just deal with it like I have been until I get a new device? Thank you for your help in advance!

    submitted by /u/cellophaneboats
    [link] [comments]

    I think my phone is broken.

    Posted: 03 Mar 2018 05:16 PM PST

    It's an iPhone 5s, and it's been used for a couple years with no major problems. There's no cracks on the screen or anything, but when you look at the home page, on the top row (where the time and battery is), the numbers are glitches out. It shows the time and battery okay, but behind it are different numbers in gray. (The numbers are 9:40 PM and 87%) However, when you open any app, it goes away. Can somebody help me?

    submitted by /u/BignAngry
    [link] [comments]

    Screen protector?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2018 01:57 PM PST

    I'm getting a new iphone and I want to make sure I get as much as I can that will protect it. My main concern is keeping it safe from cracked screens. I've had plenty of iDevices but I feel like the 6 is when things started to get more flimsy.

    Any tips on buying (affordable) screen protectors? I have some cheap glass ones, but they don't reach all 4 corners. Does this make a big difference in protecting the phone?

    submitted by /u/PM-ME-DOGS-PLEASE
    [link] [comments]

    Only use Bluetooth headset for output?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2018 01:39 PM PST

    I've got some Bluetooth headphones which have a (terrible) built in microphone which I don't want to use, is there a way I can use the headphones as an output but still use the phone's microphone during calls (phone calls and discord)?

    submitted by /u/pashbrown
    [link] [comments]

    Can phone repair shops do anything about a screen scratch?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2018 04:19 AM PST

    Somehow managed to scratch my screen on my iPhone 7 this morning. The "cut" is about half a centimeter across, and is noticeable at all angles when the screen is turned off. It's not a huge deal but is right in the top middle and is an eyesore. I'm really hoping there is some way to buff it out but that really only applies to hairline scratches right? Do I have any other options here? The screen is in perfect condition other than this one scratch so I'd rather not have it replaced

    submitted by /u/oyeme
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel