• Breaking News

    Friday, June 17, 2022

    Apple iOS Does the green dot in top right corner not necessarily mean that an app is making photos or videos with the phone's camera?

    Apple iOS Does the green dot in top right corner not necessarily mean that an app is making photos or videos with the phone's camera?


    Does the green dot in top right corner not necessarily mean that an app is making photos or videos with the phone's camera?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2022 12:37 PM PDT

    When I unlock my iPhone, the green dot appears sometimes for about 2-5 seconds.

    What could cause this?

    Do I understand it correctly that it does not necessarily mean that the phone is taking pictures with the camera?

    And how do I see which app used the camera recently (latest iOS version)?

    Thank you.

    Upd.

    I need to clarify a bit.

    My model does not have face ID.

    The green dot appeared when I just picked my phone up, and the screen automatically turned on. Not when I unlocked it with my finger or even touched anything on the screen.

    submitted by /u/Internal-eq-External
    [link] [comments]

    How can i copy large videos and photos to my computer?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2022 02:55 PM PDT

    Hello, im really newbie in apple and iphone world i want copy my photos and large videos from my iphone to my pc. I tried plug my phone with usb cable and try copy to pc but its a lot of video is not showing in windows file explorer it has a way to copy this files easier and free? I tried google photos and this not work for me :( can i get a help for this? thanks really

    submitted by /u/sergei24
    [link] [comments]

    Responding With Apple Private Relay Email

    Posted: 17 Jun 2022 02:53 PM PDT

    I have a weird issue, I used "Sign In with Apple" on an app, the app created the email using a private relay email id (****.privaterelay.appleid.com), now I want something changed on my profile within the app and the only way to do it is to send the app devs an email with the email I'm registered with - which is the private relay email id. How do I go about sending them an email from my private relay email.

    submitted by /u/ApprehensiveStudy665
    [link] [comments]

    I’m (fairly certain) I’ve lost my Apple Watch, but it seems to follow my location on FindMy

    Posted: 17 Jun 2022 03:46 PM PDT

    Title. I'm almost 100% sure I've lost my series 5 Apple Watch in another country, but on the find my app it seems to belatedly follow my location, even when I'm carrying nothing but my phone and the clothes on my back

    Unless I've swallowed the damn thing, I really don't know what it's tracking. It should also be out of battery at this point. Has this happened to anyone else?

    submitted by /u/Bullshitbanana
    [link] [comments]

    Chrome on iOS... bookmark sorting

    Posted: 17 Jun 2022 03:13 PM PDT

    Seriously.... is there no way to sort bookmark folders by name in Chrome on iOS?

    It's easy enough on desktop version... why is this option missing in the iOS version?

    Any tips would be most welcome!! :)

    submitted by /u/GlennHodler
    [link] [comments]

    downloading ios 16

    Posted: 17 Jun 2022 02:42 PM PDT

    thinking of downloading ios 16 on my main device (iPhone XR), is it stable enough to run on a day to day phone?

    submitted by /u/PanelaMistica
    [link] [comments]

    (Switch control) Can recipe only overwrite some switches?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2022 02:10 PM PDT

    So I am trying to mix switch controls recipe with default switch behaviors so that I can use custom gestures coming from the recipe and also default actions like home art that doesn't seem available to me from the recipe and it can only be activated through our usual switch. From what I've gathered when a recipe is activated only the switches that are in a given recipe can be triggered so for example if I have six switches activate it in the main switch control option and I want to "Override" only two of them and keep the behavior for the rest I am forced to switch between recipe and standard behavior. Do you know if there's anyway that I can actually use actions from the main switch control in the recipes or if I can combine the behaviors of those two?

    submitted by /u/ArnimZola312
    [link] [comments]

    Home Shortcut Bug

    Posted: 17 Jun 2022 02:10 PM PDT

    Got a weird bug on home, when I click the shortcut from within a home automation there seems to be a popover but it has no content …

    submitted by /u/jimmyhowejr
    [link] [comments]

    Questions about the Weather app in iOS 16

    Posted: 17 Jun 2022 12:44 PM PDT

    Does anyone know if Weather will receive the Time Machine feature that Dark Sky has? Anyone know if there will be a website like darksky.net for the updated Weather app?

    I'm disappointed that Dark Sky will shut down at the end of the year, but it's good to see Apple will be using a lot of Dark Sky tech in the new version of Weather. However, the two features listed above are quite useful and I'd love to know if I can expect to see this in Apple's app.

    submitted by /u/otuhin94o
    [link] [comments]

    Iphone 7 ios 15.5 Randomly installing apps

    Posted: 17 Jun 2022 12:02 PM PDT

    i installed oil rig 3d game from app store and after install it deleted itself and started installing random apps. I erased all contents and settings from setting and used no backups but when i logged in its still same. Can't stop app installing random stuff

    submitted by /u/Alternative-Willow19
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel