• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 2, 2019

    iPad In iPadOS Beta 3, the mouse cursor has 10 different size settings, including a much smaller one than in the previous beta.

    iPad In iPadOS Beta 3, the mouse cursor has 10 different size settings, including a much smaller one than in the previous beta.


    In iPadOS Beta 3, the mouse cursor has 10 different size settings, including a much smaller one than in the previous beta.

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 12:12 PM PDT

    IPad mini + printer + bt mechanical keyboard setup. I use spreadsheets and Keynote for daily work. Affinity Photo and LumaFusion for personal content. After a 1 month; doesn’t look I’ll need a laptop for portability anymore.

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 11:57 PM PDT

    So this is my third (replacement) iPad Pro 2018 in the span of 6 months, all previously producing this issue and now this one is too, does Apple recognise this as a widespread issue?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 01:15 AM PDT

    iPadOS Dev Beta 3 is out

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 11:11 AM PDT

    Thinking that now may be a good time to finally take the dive and load it up on my iPad, but still not 100% sure about it.

    I use my iPad a lot for work related stuff, and sometimes Apple gets crazy and these middle betas are pretty bad!

    submitted by /u/jareddipane
    [link] [comments]

    Best airplane games as of Summer 2019?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 07:19 AM PDT

    I have eighteen hours of round trip flight time coming up over the next two weeks. That's a lot of time to kill.

    What are the best iPad games one can play that will work on an airplane without internet connection?

    submitted by /u/Timid_Enthusiast
    [link] [comments]

    Is this a defect? Did an express replacement for my pencil not working and got one with a misaligned tip

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 02:29 PM PDT

    Notability vs apple notes, why does notes look weird? Like blurred out and like 10 fps. Same zoomed in “pdf” (the paper I used) and same ink

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 09:56 PM PDT

    Can I connect 2 sets of Bluetooth 5.0 headphone to iPad Pro 11 to listen simultaneously?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 11:58 AM PDT

    An ipad pro of 64gb is enough for university?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 09:04 AM PDT

    It would be cool having an ipad with the new iPadOS looks like a small laptop, but, is enough 64gb or is too short?.

    submitted by /u/SantiGoma
    [link] [comments]

    Can Sidecar be used like RDP or VNC?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 02:10 PM PDT

    Theoretically could I VPN to my home network and use Sidecar to access my Mac from my iPad Pro? Seems to be light years better than VNC in terms of responsiveness and latency. Or does sidecar require being activated from the Mac end? Can I use sidecar without waking the display on my Mac?

    submitted by /u/LowerMontaukBranch
    [link] [comments]

    Slow wifi when bluetooth enabled on iPad Pro 2018 11inch

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 02:01 PM PDT

    Just got the new iPad Pro running on iOS 12.3.1, and I noticed when I connect my Bose QC35 IIs via bluetooth, wifi performance drops massively. Are there any fixes to this? Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/TheFirmWare
    [link] [comments]

    Animation app from Apple ad?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 03:36 AM PDT

    Storage Breakdowns

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 09:34 AM PDT

    I cannot decide if I need 256gb or 64gb, and I see many people wondering the same thing.

    I think it would be really interesting for everyone to post the storage breakdown of their ipads, both to help uncertain people and to just see how different people manage their storage.

    (I tried to look if it has already been done, but I seem to find just people with storage breakdown anomalies looking for help)

    submitted by /u/barathro
    [link] [comments]

    Accidentally deleted the public beta profile

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 02:41 PM PDT

    I accidentally deleted the iOS 13 beta profile from my ipad - and the apple beta website is ironically not recognising safari as an iOS device. Is there any way to get the profile back? All I've found is the profile for the developer beta, which I'd rather not use.

    submitted by /u/speelchackersinc
    [link] [comments]

    Keyboard with swype and question mark?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 12:56 PM PDT

    I'm having trouble finding a keyboard I like. I want to be able to swipe, I want the numbers to be on the same keyboard, and I want a question mark key on the main keyboard. Everything I've tried only seems to have two of my three criteria. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/Shagcat
    [link] [comments]

    Gor a new 12.9 pro 2018 - gamma feels off?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 06:09 AM PDT

    I just picked up a replacement unit after returning my first 12.9 2018 pro due to its screen having really uneven olephobic coating, hence making the drawing experience somewhat bad.

    This one is thankfully far better to draw on - but! There is something about this screen, I can't put my finger to it but the gamma feels off. As a photographer/architect I look at screens a lot and somewhat sensitive to this, but it just feels washed out and less contrasty than the previous 12.9. It's not much, off, but I can't stop noticing it.

    Can this really be? Are there different producers of the panels inside the iPads? I got my first one at release day in November, and this one is produced later.

    I did manage to find a similar thread but that was on iPhones, where a lot of users were experiencing washed out colors after upgrading to ios12, but my previous 12.9 was running ios12 also, with better colors.

    Has anyone else experienced this?

    submitted by /u/jodelkis
    [link] [comments]

    Apple pencils alternative for ipad gen 5 (2017)

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 06:07 AM PDT

    Hi,

    I've got ipad Gen 5 (2017) recently and I just found out that Logitech Crayon Doesn't work with it.

    Are there any good stylus alternatives to Apple Pencil for ipad Gen 5 (2017) ??

    submitted by /u/krunalchaudhari110
    [link] [comments]

    Duet Display help

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 07:01 AM PDT

    Hi everyone! Straight to the point. I see duet display is 50% off on the appstore. I want to use it as full tablet wacom style in my windows PC so I would be needing the duet pro service aswell. Anyone know if duet pro is also on discount, I can't seem to find any info about it and to get in the app and check myself I have to purchase it first. Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/Marrks23
    [link] [comments]

    Outlook attachments and finder

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 04:09 AM PDT

    Hey there, repost from office 365, as no reply there:

    I use Outlook 365 on ipad and iphone and keep struggling with attaching documents.

    1. When I click on attachments within an open mail in outlook, I can only access cloud files (onedrive, google, dropbox) and files attached to other mails. I cant access files from the finder or apple cloud. How do you add files saved on your devices? What works is selecting a file in the finder and share it via outlook, which is annoying when you just want to answer mails.
    2. When I try to drag and drop a file from the finder to an open mail in outlook, the file is not saved as attachment, but disappears.

    Anybody has some solution for those issues?

    submitted by /u/drmarkuse
    [link] [comments]

    Is Apple’s USB-C to HDMI adapter any good?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 09:04 PM PDT

    I'm looking to pick up Apple's USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter. I don't mind the cost as long as it just works like every other Apple product I've owned. However, there are a lot of terrible reviews on Apple's website.

    Has anyone used this adapter with their iPad Pro? Have you had any issues?

    submitted by /u/andrewlumley
    [link] [comments]

    How do i check what apps are using internet bandwidth and how much of it for non-cellular version ipad mini5?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 08:14 AM PDT

    Sorry if this is a stupid question i just don't know how to check how much internet data each app is using on the ipad mini 5 non-cellular. I am trying to figure it out because if i am going to tether the data from my phone to ipad it would be good to monitor how much data is actually being used on the ipad specifically.

    Thanks for any help.

    submitted by /u/stealth2121
    [link] [comments]

    Baseus USB-C Hub SD Card Reader Not Working

    Posted: 02 Jul 2019 07:55 AM PDT

    1 comment:

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel