• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 10, 2021

    iPad In love with my iPad. Dbrand skin compliments the camera module and the logo.

    iPad In love with my iPad. Dbrand skin compliments the camera module and the logo.


    In love with my iPad. Dbrand skin compliments the camera module and the logo.

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 10:12 PM PDT

    For fun I connected my Air 2020 via USB-C to my monitor. I am oddly thrilled by this. AND my monitor is charging the iPad!

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 06:35 AM PDT

    Transfer pictures from one iPad to another one

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 07:15 AM PDT

    My girlfriend has about 100gb of pictures and videos on her iPad. She got this iPad from work a couple of years ago, and now they gave her a new one.

    The files are too large in size to be saved on the cloud, so I would like to transfer them locally, for example by making the old iPad work as an FTP server, and connect the new one to it, to transfer the files via WiFi. I was also thinking about transferring the files first on a Windows PC, via iTunes for example, and then transfer them from the PC to the new iPad, but, in all honesty, I would prefer directly transferring them from one iPad to another. I found an app called Documents, that is supposed to act as an FTP server, but before I actually try it out, I was wondering if maybe someone has a better suggestion for me to try. Thank you

    submitted by /u/ciaoant1
    [link] [comments]

    Apple fitness plus on Tv help

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 08:00 AM PDT

    Hey everyone!

    I've noticed a lot of people mentioning the fact that they can't get airplay to work for fitness plus. Or the lightning to HDMI adapter to work with their iPhones or their iPads. I have a workaround that might help you.

    The beta version of the newest iOS resolves most of these issues. So you can either wait for the newest updates or you can go to beta.Apple.com (at your own risk, back up first) and sign up for the beta iOS program.

    If you have a USB-C iPad, you can just find the USB-C to HDMI adapter or get a USB-C to HDMI cord. Then plug it directly into your TV or bigger monitor.

    Once you get on the beta program or wait for the update, you have a couple of options. You can either buy the adapter and plug it in directly or if you don't wanna buy an Apple TV or an adapter. You can buy a Roku (any Roku with 4K compatibility) and use airplay to mirror onto your TV

    Good luck!

    submitted by /u/FrequentAardvark
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Smart Folio vs ESR - weights

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 01:49 PM PDT

    I want a light thin folio for my iPad Air 4 and I'm deciding between the Apple Smart Folio or the ESR version. I'd prefer the Apple folio since the quality seems nicer. But it looks like the Apple folio is almost twice as heavy! Can anyone confirm if the Apple folio is actually heavier? Also appreciate any other suggestions.

    submitted by /u/sirlearnzalot
    [link] [comments]

    Movies on iPad from MacBook

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 01:09 PM PDT

    So I've recently upgraded my 2012 MacBook to the iPad Air

    I have one or two movies on my MacBook that I was hoping to get on my iPad

    They movie files are in my computer (not purchased thru Apple)

    Is there a way to save these onto the iPad?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/hannnsolo
    [link] [comments]

    Wireless charging for iPad

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 06:55 AM PDT

    Confirmed: Otterbox Unverse case for iPad Pro 10.5 (and probably for iPad Air 3, iPad 5/6/7/8, iPad Mini 4/5) + Mophie Charge Force battery are working with any at least 7.5W wireless charger. Can charge your iPad overnight or faster.

    submitted by /u/gong-tau
    [link] [comments]

    Ipad won’t recognize external mic

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 12:53 PM PDT

    I hope you guys can help me, as I am starting to feel like I'm going crazy!

    I bought an external mic for my iPad to record audio for my videos, however it won't recognize it

    I tried it with the usual Usb C to Aux adapter that is used for headphones and no dice

    I bought a specific USB C to Headphones and Mic adapter that separates headphones and mic and no dice

    The cable I have attached to the Mic is the correct one needed to record on a smartphone/tablet, I believe it's called TRRS (sorry if I got the name wrong)

    Anyone got any idea or tips what I can do to make this work?

    submitted by /u/wanderlust_fernweh
    [link] [comments]

    IPAD Pro Charge Port Is On The Fritz!!

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 11:59 AM PDT

    My IPAD Pro charge port keeps going "bing bing bing" and won't continuously charge. It's not the cable or charger as I've tried to replace those. I've tried rebooting it.

    If I hold the port by hand and introduce strain it holds the charge. It's definitely the port.

    Does anyone have any Uber Tricks to get it to stay? Other than this, it works great.

    It's about 3-4 years old with a lightning cable.

    submitted by /u/jimerb1
    [link] [comments]

    How worth it is to update to the latest 14.5 beta?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 11:29 AM PDT

    I really want to start gaming with my Xsx controller, customize my controls, and my little sister wants the controller I currently play with already. This is the main reason I want the update already.

    submitted by /u/aJunkieSaidimGOD
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any non-expensive skins that provide some better grip?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 11:05 AM PDT

    Have the iPad Air 4 with Magic Keyboard. When I take it out I find it to be very slick to hold. Would love a nice skin to provide a little bit of grip.

    Was looking at the Dbrand carbon, but wasn't sure if that would do the job?

    submitted by /u/gordy06
    [link] [comments]

    Access shared external drive on mid 2007 Mac mini with iPad Pro 2020.

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 02:52 AM PDT

    Hello everybody, I'm trying to use my 2020 iPad Pro to access a shared external drive (formatted as Mac OS journaled) on a mid 2007 Mac mini and copy some folders to my iCloud drive, but there seems to be no way of doing that effectively. I've enabled both afp and smb sharing, but the Files app won't see the drive 'cause old Macs use smb1 protocol which is not supported by said app, and the "connect to server" function won't recognise afp protocol as viable. I've tried a few third party apps but to no avail. Someone around here has any suggestion? If there are no other configurations to try for the Mac mini, it could also be a third party app on the iPad, even a paid one is ok as long as it is not via monthly subscription but in a pay-it-once fashion. Thanks and excuse my non-native English.

    submitted by /u/lasergia
    [link] [comments]

    Is it harmful for my Apple Pencil 2’s battery to be constantly connected to the iPad Pro?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 05:19 PM PDT

    I have a 12.9" iPad Pro with Apple Pencil. The Pencil is connected and "charging" about 95% of the time. The only 2 ways to avoid this is to turn off Bluetooth or place the Pencil somewhere on a table.

    So for battery health, how should I handle the Pencil for longevity?

    submitted by /u/Totally-not-squirrel
    [link] [comments]

    Bought the iPad Pro 12.9 last week. Returned it as soon as I heard a new one was being released ��But it’s all rumours so far. Anyone know how reliable these rumours are?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 06:03 PM PDT

    Apparently announced mid April ?

    submitted by /u/Dentist95
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel