• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 3, 2019

    iPhoneX Music keeps unshuffling.

    iPhoneX Music keeps unshuffling.


    Music keeps unshuffling.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 03:46 PM PST

    I recently upgraded my iPhone 6s to an iPhone XS Max. It's great, except every time that I connect it to my FM transmitter via bluetooth, it automatically unshuffles the songs and starts with the first song in my library. I have to reshuffle the songs every single time I use it. My old iPhone would just pick up right from where I left off, even in the middle of a song. What's going on? How can I get it so shuffle is always enabled?

    submitted by /u/TigerOnTheProwl
    [link] [comments]

    faceid not working, nothing ever loads.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 11:16 AM PST

    ive been having the same 2 problems for weeks now, 1) my face id completely stopped working out of nowhere, i didnt drop it or break it or anything. one day it just stopped. the animoji feature on imessage works for a little bit but if i use it my camera shuts off when i go to open it and then i have to restart my phone. 2) nothing ever loads! snapchats, instagram comment sections, youtube videos, etc etc. the only way i can make it load is to pull down my control center and somehow that does the trick? im not sure exactly what thats all about but thats the only way i can get anything to load.

    if anybody has any clue what i can try to do to fix any of these issues please let me know, ive only had this phone since march/april and everything was in perfect working condition. i update it regularly too, please help a girl out

    submitted by /u/420sango
    [link] [comments]

    So I’ve been hearing that AirPods and Bluetooth can be dangerous for you! But I’ve also heard that they emit non ionising radiation which cannot damage anything in your body (i think) but then I heard it emits rf radiation which is bad for your body! I just want to know the radiation they emit!

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 09:17 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel