• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 3, 2019

    iPad Is 32 GB storage enough on an iPad for a university student?

    iPad Is 32 GB storage enough on an iPad for a university student?


    Is 32 GB storage enough on an iPad for a university student?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 05:53 AM PST

    I am currently in university and I'm planning to buy a new iPad (2019). I will most likely use it for note taking, streaming media, and reading textbooks. I'm not planning on saving local content like movies or music on it since I have other devices for that and I keep all my school files on OneDrive. So I'm wondering if 32 GB is enough since the price for the 32 GB iPad (2019) is very appealing to a university student like myself?

    submitted by /u/Gandalfthedry
    [link] [comments]

    Ultimate iPad + PC setup

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 01:46 PM PST

    Is there anything you can really do with an iPad 2 now these days?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 11:39 AM PST

    I have an old iPad 2. I was going to let my son have it to mess around with it. The iPad charges but it seems no apps currently work on it or don't run well. Is there anything else I can do with to make it better for him or just recycle it?

    submitted by /u/x1c
    [link] [comments]

    FlashCard- template for active recall studying

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 10:40 AM PST

    FlashCard- template for active recall studying

    I always wanted to make flashcards on ipad using apple pencil. There are many apps but most aren't free. So I made a pdf template with hyperlinks. You can import this to Goodnotes or Notability or even just from the files app. Instructions are there on the last page.

    Drive link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1tElRP2Tdk5HYZwlA9wiHaWNk_25vSNGE

    https://preview.redd.it/pqw700bxqg241.png?width=963&format=png&auto=webp&s=2d2b0ce3528fa635d2ee04cd58ea9ad216410e80

    submitted by /u/pieStardust
    [link] [comments]

    Made this sza beat on my ipad

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 02:09 PM PST

    Apple Keyboard

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 01:48 PM PST

    Anyone know who still has the apple keyboard a on sale for 99$ for the 7th gen iPad?

    submitted by /u/neo_818
    [link] [comments]

    Two Major Problems with iPadOS 13.2.3 right now

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 01:43 PM PST

    1.) If I take a screenshot and crop it, and then save it, it doesn't save the cropped screenshot.

    2.) safari is heavily bugged. Often when opening a new tab and googling something, the tab freezes, nothing loads anymore and I have to close it

    submitted by /u/hyusa
    [link] [comments]

    Is Apple care for CAD$79 for Ipad worth it?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 09:24 AM PST

    Air 2019 3rd gen vs ipad 2019 7th gen.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 01:03 PM PST

    There such a difference in price, and the air seems way more powerful. Usually I'd buy the Air with no hesitation, however I'm not really certain I actually need all that power.

    The Air does look nice with less bezels, and I do hate bezels!

    Here are the things I'll want / use it for

    Apple pencil (cos I like gadgets) Lightweight General browsing and YouTube Playing mp4s (movies TV shows) Very light gaming Watching things in bed laying down Training on udemy Camera of little importance No need for cellular No more than 64gb required Max £500 budget

    This will be my first dip into the ios as

    I have a switch for console games, a super nice custom gaming laptop (17inch, nvidia gt1070)

    Ive seen the ipad 2019 brand new for £239, and the air 3 2019 for £448.

    submitted by /u/my_name_is_rik
    [link] [comments]

    USB tethering to my pc

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 12:27 PM PST

    so I have an Ipad pro 11' Wifi only and wanted to use it as a second monitor with my windows PC. an application named spacedesk requires usb tethering for a stable connection so i wanted to know if its possible with my device?

    submitted by /u/oren_BA
    [link] [comments]

    My photo/video workflow with Lightroom CC and LumaFusion

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 12:15 PM PST

    Region inquiry

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 11:47 AM PST

    I previously posted on a iOS.

    To set the story straight, we are in America.

    I recently gifted an iPad to my stepdaughter that lives in Germany. We set her up with her own Apple ID and also added her to our Family Share. We would like for her to be included in all of our streaming subscriptions and to be able to use things that we have already purchased. I switched the language to German and sent it off.

    She has since gotten the package and was very pleased. Unfortunately nothing is working. We also tried to add games from the App Store but it just buffered.

    My questions. 1. Can she be included in the family share if she is in a different country as us? 2. If the family share is not an option, would we just have to buy her everything all over again? 3. Why is her App Store in English when everything else is in German?

    Thank you for reading.

    submitted by /u/Genty8
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any point in buying a case for ipad 7th gen? Is just carrying it in a sleeve satisfactory?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 11:27 AM PST

    What iPad do I buy and when do I buy it?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 09:52 AM PST

    I'm sure you've seen this question a lot and I'm sorry but I'm really confused now.

    My initial plan was to wait for the new iPad pros which were rumoured for the first half of 2020 but now there's a new leak from Kuo saying they're coming 3rd quarter of 2020. I previously had an 11 inch iPad pro and it had bendgate and as much as I loved it, I couldn't justify spending money on a device that was bent.

    I want a 12.9 but wether to wait for the new one in Hope of more structural integrity or maybe just get a cheaper iPad for now is tearing me apart lmao

    submitted by /u/thejimster123
    [link] [comments]

    Turn Off Recently Used Apps On Dock

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 09:50 AM PST

    How do you turn off the recently used apps showing up on the dock on iPadOS. The only apps I want to see on the dock are the ones that I put there.

    submitted by /u/sricke66
    [link] [comments]

    iPad Pro volume goes all the way to max on its own when I touch it

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 08:28 AM PST

    When I touch my iPad, without getting close to the volume buttons at all, the volume automatically goes all the way to max. And when I try to lower it using control center, it just stays at max.

    This is a brand new iPad and I've only used it twice... has anyone had this issue before?

    Edit: I restarted the iPad and the volume maxing on its own issue is fixed, but now the volume up button doesn't work... at all... not just for changing the volume but also for powering off the iPad :(

    submitted by /u/heimweh_
    [link] [comments]

    What happens if a 12.9 ipad’s backup is restored to a smaller one?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 07:26 AM PST

    I'm wondering what happens if I take a backup of an iPad Pro 12.9 and restore it to an iPad Pro 11. Since they have different maximum dock capacities (15 vs 13), what happens to the 2 extra app icons on the dock?

    Thanks in advance for any thoughts!

    submitted by /u/mechanical_poet
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know why there is suddenly a white bar at the top of my lock screen?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 06:58 AM PST

    Is this possible

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 06:51 AM PST

    I would like to know if using an IPad Pro can I take a pic of a form then save to fill out multiple times. Also I have the need to transfer edited GoPro vids to a hard drive or usb thumb drive easily... Help!!

    submitted by /u/miamitreo
    [link] [comments]

    PaperLike screen protector or tempered glass screen protector for ipad pro 3rd gen (12.9 inch)

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 05:28 AM PST

    I am planning to buy an ipad pro 3rd gen but i dont know what screen protector should i use, i will be using it mainly for drawing, reviews on youtube saying that paperlike screen protectors are the best for artists but they does not protect the ipad from damage, tempered glass can protect the ipad from damage but i heard that they're as slippery as the glass screen itself and that they can affect apple pencil. Please help me

    submitted by /u/Reason2Craft
    [link] [comments]

    AppleCare+ for iPad Pro replacement issue

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 01:22 AM PST

    2017 iPad Pro 10.5 - A1709

    I purchased this iPad new from an Apple Store in America. Bought AppleCare+ for it at the same time. It developed the bright spot issue a few months ago. Currently living abroad and went to the Apple store in Seoul because I will not be back in America before my AppleCare expires. They said they can not fix it but that they could exchange it for a new one on the spot, no charge because I have Apple Care. I thought I was supposed to pay the replacement fee but the Genius told me it was no charge. I have two issues with this situation: they want to give me a refurbished model and also because it's Korea (Japan also), the only iPad they can give me has the always-on camera shutter sound (it's the law here that phone cameras have to make noise to prevent people from taking pervert pics). So I declined and kept my current iPad. I guess there's no way around the camera shutter sound issue but I really don't want to be forced into having it. I also don't want a refurbished iPad. I know the history on mine (mint condition, never dropped or abused, no moisture) and I don't want to trade it for a refurbished one, especially since this is a design flaw and not damage/abuse. If there's no way around getting a refurbished unit regardless, I'll go to Bangkok because at least it won't have the forced shutter click noise. Anyone dealt with this?

    submitted by /u/Medtourist
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any 2 player games that can be played from 2 iPads?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 11:00 PM PST

    The gf just bought me an iPad and she has one as well. Are there any games we can play together from each of our iPads?

    submitted by /u/Plex_Master
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel