• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 3, 2019

    Apple Help I bought a lightning cable from amazon (amazonbasics) and it is said in the description that the use of this cable may affect the wireless performance. Anyone know what does that mean?

    Apple Help I bought a lightning cable from amazon (amazonbasics) and it is said in the description that the use of this cable may affect the wireless performance. Anyone know what does that mean?


    I bought a lightning cable from amazon (amazonbasics) and it is said in the description that the use of this cable may affect the wireless performance. Anyone know what does that mean?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 12:20 PM PST

    How to make sure that recovered lost phone isn't tempered?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 09:45 PM PST

    How to make sure that a lost iphone isn't tampered with? via softwares, or hardwares? (secret pinhole cameras...etc.)?

    What steps should I take to ensure that a recovered lost iphone is secured?

    Edit: Tampered not tempered.

    submitted by /u/killerofpain
    [link] [comments]

    Ouch... Any suggestions

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 06:39 PM PST

    Should I update my current MacBooks?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 07:00 PM PST

    Hello,

    The mac book that I currently used was purchased in June of 2014. Since then I have made sure to not skip an update. Recently I have been having trouble with loading speed and delays when clicking on a link or exiting a tab. (I've been seeing a lot of the beach ball of doom.)

    Current Details macOS High Sierra Version 10.13.6, 1.4 GHz Intel Core i5 Processor.

    Should I continue upgrading my computer? Or how can I resolve the problems with loading speed and delays when clicking.

    submitted by /u/happycricket5
    [link] [comments]

    Screenshot not working iPhone X

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 06:56 PM PST

    Hey guys. I recently purchased an iPhone X, and it is awesome. However, I am having an issue with screenshotting on the latest iOS (13.2.3). When I press the volume up + power button, it treats it as if I pressed volume down + power and brings up the power menu. Any advice as to how to fix this?

    Thank you in advance!

    submitted by /u/coledeb
    [link] [comments]

    Cant sign into the iTunes store with my correct id and password, also will not let me reset them

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 04:30 PM PST

    this seems to happen on every major streaming site including netflix and disney plus but not youtube, it only happens when i full screen the shows, macbook air 2015 running catalina, please help

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 09:40 PM PST

    Buy an Apple Watch that can't pair?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 08:52 PM PST

    Someone is selling an Apple Watch series 4 for parts for suuuuper cheap all because it can't pair. Surely this can't be a hardware problem right? Should I buy it assuming I can take steps to get it to pair? thanks in advance for the help

    submitted by /u/scottwitha5
    [link] [comments]

    Blurry images and fonts in Safari vs. Firefox on a non-retina screen

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 08:12 PM PST

    Does anyone know a solution to this problem? I've been doing some digging and there are tons of forum posts from 2016 but no concrete answers or solutions to this issue. Images and text look slightly blurry, like I'm nearsighted or something, on Safari on my 2012 macbook pro. This also happens a lot in preview, and that little font smoothing checkbox in system preferences doesn't do jack. Firefox is sharp as a tack, both images and text.

    submitted by /u/bigvenusaurguy
    [link] [comments]

    Images not loading in Messages app

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 11:23 AM PST

    https://imgur.com/IUEMZql

    When I scroll up to look at pictures someone has sent me as recently as a few days ago, this is what shows up. This is with someone who doesn't have an iphone.

    Yes, I have reset network settings, signed in and out of icloud, and made sure MMS messaging is selected in settings. It also does this with pictures I sent this person, even though the photos still exist on my phone and icloud library. They showed up as normal when they were sent, but after some unknown amount of time, this is what appears.

    submitted by /u/KEC112992
    [link] [comments]

    2017 Mac won’t let me save onto Fusion Drive only ICloud have 1TB of space

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 03:46 PM PST

    Every time I try it either does not appear as an option in the drop down menu or if it does it says I don't have permission. I have more than enough storage and I'm on the latest OS.

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/duckangelfan
    [link] [comments]

    USBC File transfer

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 03:32 PM PST

    I want to transfer large files from my MacBook (12 Inch Retina, Early 2016) to my Mac Mini (2018). Is it possible to use my MacBook USB-C port to the Thunderbolt 3 port on the Mac Mini using target disk mode? Is there a special USB-C cable i need to use, not the 1 that comes with the charger?

    submitted by /u/plathree
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 11 rear camera scratched???

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 07:17 PM PST

    Oh my :( I have read that supposedly cameras lenses are made from sapphire and hence are strong and difficult to scratch, I tried to be careful and never pu my phone along my keys or coins, well today I didn't realized I had a fucking 10 mxn coin (made of copper, zinc and nickel) when I felt it it was right in the camera. When I checked my phone it had a small scratch, first i thought it was dust but I tried to clean it and the only thing happened was that I became slighly smaller. What are the options for me to fix it? Is there any chance it is not a scratch ?

    Such freaking bad luck :(

    pictures

    submitted by /u/eddieafck
    [link] [comments]

    Should I make the switch to the 11 pro?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 07:12 PM PST

    Best iOS for Macbook pro 2011?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 07:04 PM PST

    Hello.

    I have a 2011 Macbook pro and just installed the latest iOS possible for it.

    It goes really slow.

    Is it the computers age or is it the operating system? What would be the best operating system for it to run well so I could do basic things like watching Netflix.

    Currently I have high Sierra running.

    Thank you for your time.

    submitted by /u/seambo
    [link] [comments]

    Used older iMac models (questions)

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 06:52 PM PST

    Hello,

    I am in the market for a used or refurbished iMac. I am looking at a late 2012,2013 or if it's cheap enough maybe a 2015. My questions are, if I get one for around $700ish, which is my budget, if it has a HDD, will it be unbearingly slow or is a SSD/Fusion a must? At most there will be maybe 4 safari tabs open, and a YouTube video playing. I mostly use it for word processing and general internet use.

    Another questions is will my OG AirPods work on it?

    Any info helps. Thanks

    submitted by /u/eneth2120
    [link] [comments]

    Turning off location services without disabling?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 06:48 PM PST

    Occasionally in the Find My app, a device will come up as "last seen X minutes ago." Sometimes I want to keep my location hidden from family members, but if you disable location sharing, your device reads as "Not sharing location." Is there any way (besides shutting off your phone) that will make others see your device the first way?

    I'll edit for clarity if you guys want I'm bad at explaining things

    submitted by /u/SumjaySinge
    [link] [comments]

    Discolored at Bottom of Screen - 2016 13" MacBook Pro w/ TB

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 06:38 PM PST

    Here in the last week or two my 2016 13" MacBook w/ TB has been showing a discolored area across the entire bottom of the screen. On a dark background it looks gray/dark blue and across a white background it looks orange. I mostly use my laptop docked to a workstation and have it open for a second screen so it hasn't bothered me too much, but I'm getting worried since it hasn't gone away. I've seen reports of something similar happening to others but that is typically confined to a corner, not the entire screen. Does anyone have any idea as to what's going on and how to fix it?

    Picture of problem

    submitted by /u/wynnhall96
    [link] [comments]

    Help with trusted browsers and 2FA

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 02:40 PM PST

    So I had a browser that was check off as trusted that I do not trust. I want to make sure that browser is 2FA again. I signed out of all browsers and someone signed back into my account and did not need 2FA because it was listed as a trusted browsers. I re logged out of all browsers currently signed into and changed my password.

    How do I make sure that that browser needs to be 2FA again? Will it 2FA again now that I signed out and changed passwords? Is there anyway to make sure I can 2FA that browser again?

    submitted by /u/korn_cakes33
    [link] [comments]

    Cursor "glows" blue since Catalina update

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 06:19 PM PST

    Ever since I upgraded to Catalina on my MacBook Pro, the mouse pointer has a bright white/blue-ish glow surrounding it (or, in the case of the "hand" pointer, the whole thing glows). It's driving me nuts, and I can't find anything in the settings to get rid of it. Has anybody else noticed this, and does anybody know if there is a way to get rid of it?

    submitted by /u/Anti-LockCakes
    [link] [comments]

    New iPod Suggestions?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 05:49 PM PST

    I'm looking to upgrade from my iPod Nano to something with more storage space. The only thing I want to use it for is music, nothing else. I don't want bells & whistles, I just want the most storage possible, & preferably for it to be iTunes compatible. I'm open to non-Apple suggestions, if there's anything that meets my above requests.

    TL;DR iPod aficionados, please recommend me a new portable jukebox.

    submitted by /u/Roketto
    [link] [comments]

    My iPhone 11 Pro silences text message notifications while the phone is next to my 2015 MacBook Pro. How to turn this off?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 04:56 PM PST

    As the title says, I can't find a way to get my phone to "chime" when it's next to my computer. I have iMessage notifications turned off in my MacBook Pro's settings, but still, if the phone is next to the computer, it doesn't chime. Also of note, I have Handoff turned off.

    Aside from moving my phone off my desk and across the room, which would be annoying, how can I get it messages on my iPhone to ding, even if it's next to my MacBook?

    submitted by /u/JelloForElPresidente
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for ways to improve the performance of my 2012 Mac Pro

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 10:54 AM PST

    Hello! So, my work computer is a 2012 Mac Pro. I'm a graphic designer so at minimum I need Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign. I'm sure you can imagine how well the computer runs at this point.

    I'm ready to pull my hair out dealing with wait times for nearly every action. New computers for me and my coworker are in the sights of the company (hopefully within the next 6-12 months) but not currently a priority.

    I'm currently stuck with High Sierra, Adobe Suite CS5, and Acrobat 9.5. This alone is causing some issues but unfortunately I'm stuck there.

    I'm looking for cheaper options of things to try to speed this thing up some. My current ideas are to campaign for a ssd, the last 4GB of RAM it will fit, and/or a complete OS wipe and reinstall. Are these good avenues to take? I'm only using about 25% of the space on this thing so I can't imagine that's an issue.

    Any advice would be great!

    submitted by /u/romanticheart
    [link] [comments]

    I need help in regards to purchasing a product

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 04:51 PM PST

    Hello, i think this is the right place to ask. In the app if i go to buy airpods it says $160, and with christmas it says i get a 25 gift card. It tells me i'm saving nd 25, but it doesn't show it off the total balance. Does this gift card take off if the first total or can i only use it for another product? thanks

    submitted by /u/ItsLotion
    [link] [comments]

    I can't access Manage Subscriptions. imac running 10.14.6 - Once I click on Manage Subscriptions it blacks out

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 12:34 PM PST

    I can't access Manage Subscriptions. imac running 10.14.6 - Once I click on Manage Subscriptions it blacks out

    submitted by /u/wtgr23
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel