• Breaking News

    Friday, January 19, 2018

    iPhone IPHONE 6s not charging at all

    iPhone IPHONE 6s not charging at all


    IPHONE 6s not charging at all

    Posted: 19 Jan 2018 12:04 AM PST

    No charging symbol (lightning bolt) when plugging charger into phone. I have tried multiple different chargers, different plug sockets, different USB ports and different computers. However, still no charging symbol appearing and obviously not charging. I have tried hard restarting the phone with airplane mode on and this worked for 2 minutes, then the charging symbol went again.

    It's probably fair to say that the battery within the phone is completely fucked and if that's the case i'm just going to buy a new phone but thought i'd ask here first?

    submitted by /u/ShoKKa_
    [link] [comments]

    Alarm not ringing (Iphone 6 Plus)

    Posted: 18 Jan 2018 11:30 PM PST

    Is it a common thing that the alarm isnt actually ringing when its supposed to?

    During the past 2 years I've had problems getting late for work cause I slept past the time when the alarm was supposed to be ringing. I always thought I was a heavy sleeper (wich I honestly am) and can sleep through anything, but I recently got myself a new girlfriend that is a very light sleeper that wakes up from just a gust of wind.

    And I can absolutely say that it is definitely so that the phone is indeed not waking me up when its supposed to. The alarms are still active and ready to start up when that time has passed, is there some sneaky thing that has happened?

    Really want to resolve this, but I aint sure where to look tbh.

    Phone is not in silent "DND" mode, volume is not muted.

    submitted by /u/Tekowsen
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t update apps on my Red product iPhone 7

    Posted: 18 Jan 2018 10:34 PM PST

    So about 2 hours ago I went to update 4 apps. All 4 are free apps: Facebook, messenger, glympse and Perka. It asked for my password so at first I canceled it thinking it was very odd since it's never done that unless I'm about to be charged money. I try again after a few minutes and it asks for my password again so I type it in then it takes me to billing info. I make sure it's right and hit done. Then it says my payment method was declined (I have no money on the card I use).

    Now when I try to update it just says "there is a billing problem with a previous purchase".

    But it's just weird right?

    Anyone else ever experienced this issue that can help?

    submitted by /u/McEllis82
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 6+ won't charge when the battery drops below zero - Help

    Posted: 18 Jan 2018 09:29 PM PST

    I've had this problem for quite a few weeks now, when ever my iPhone's battery drops all the way down to zero charging the phone becomes a real problem. The first problem is that when ever I connect a working lighting cable to the phone, it says that it is charging, becuase the cable picture disapears, however, I could leave the iPhone like that for hours and nothing would change.

    I've tried connecting my iPhone to my computer to see if the computer recognizes the phones but it doesnt. I've used several different charging cables that work on my friends iPhones but that doesnt make a difference. And i've tried plugging it and unplugging it several times.

    Is there anything I can do to fix this at home, or is this a hardware problem that needs to be fixed at the Apple Shop.

    Additional Information: When the battery is not at 0%, getting the phone to charge usually requires several attempts at connecting the cable, but generally does it in the first 1 to 3 tries, it's when the phone is out of battery that this problem occurs.

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/CrackRabbit18
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 8 Plus buried in ski slopes for two weeks. Resort found it and sent it back through mail. How should I treat the phone?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2018 06:16 PM PST

    Title sums it up. I went skiing for the first time right after Christmas, fell down, and didn't realize my white iPhone 8 Plus fell out of my pocket that I forgot to zip. It remained lost for two weeks, until temperatures spiked for two days and the phone was found.

    It should be returning to me tomorrow in the mail. How should I treat the phone? Fully charge the battery before turning it on? Turn it on immediately? ...Does it even matter?

    Any advice is appreciated!

    submitted by /u/the_LOR_
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 7 unable to connect to cellular data

    Posted: 18 Jan 2018 04:34 PM PST

    Hi, for the last week and a half or so my iPhone 7 has been unable to connect to cellular data on and off, it just says "Searching" where normally it would have the bars, Verizon, LTE, 4G etc. My phone is around a year old and is running iOS 11.2.2. as of yesterday. I updated from 11.1.2. hoping that it would fix the issue but it hasn't been able to. I used to be able to fix the problem by either rebooting or removing my SIM card but after 8 reboots I still haven't been able to connect. When I removed the SIM it didn't even give me the pop-up saying it was removed. Occasionally it will say "No Service" but it is still part of the problem because I live right by a Verizon cell tower. I have never dropped the phone to the point where it could of caused any damage, it just has a few screen scratches. Thank you for taking the time to read this and any help would be appreciated!

    submitted by /u/ZD4RK
    [link] [comments]

    Music keeps pausing randomly

    Posted: 18 Jan 2018 04:15 PM PST

    I am using an Iphone 8 plus with iOS 11.2.2

    This is an issue that has been happening for the last few months, that I hoped would be fixed with the newest update. My music keeps randomly pausing. (I use apple music). It happens constantly, but happens the most when I use Snapchat. This is incredibly annoying especially when im streaming music in my car.

    I have researched the issue and I cant seem to find anyone with the same problem. If you could help I would really appreciate it!

    submitted by /u/M_Weber
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 8 constantly freezing and restarting

    Posted: 18 Jan 2018 08:14 AM PST

    Hi all, hopefully you can help me out a bit here.

    I've been encountering random freezes followed by restarts since Tuesday. I chalked Tuesday up to bad luck, but I had about 4 crashes within an hour on Wednesday and the crashes persist today.

    I can't find any rhyme or reason to what causes it as it's happened while actively using apps on the phone as well as when the phone has been locked on my desk while listening to music or podcasts.

    I'm running iOS 11.2.2 on the 256 GB iPhone 8. I haven't installed any new apps in the last week and I did a full device reset and restore already. I'm going to go to the Apple store this afternoon to have it looked at, but if anyone has a suggestion to try in the meantime I'd appreciate it.

    submitted by /u/adeptivan
    [link] [comments]

    How does an iPhone financing work?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2018 11:41 AM PST

    How much monthly you pay? How to get it approved?

    submitted by /u/andriquek
    [link] [comments]

    Iphone 5S having inaccurate battery status after battery replacement

    Posted: 18 Jan 2018 08:00 AM PST

    I recently replaced a battery in my IPhone 5s and now the battery indicator in the upper right hand corner never seems to go to 100% and it also seems to jump around quite a bit ( like it will go from 20% to 70% as soon as I put it on the charger). The battery life does seem to be improved and I have tried recalibration get the battery indicator issue fixed by turning the flashlight on and running it completely dead then plugging it in and charging to what I assume should be 100%.

    submitted by /u/guycfw22
    [link] [comments]

    How to see the next matched messages in the same conversation when searching

    Posted: 18 Jan 2018 06:52 AM PST

    Hi,

    I am looking for a specific conversation in messages on my iPhone. However when I search the word it only shows me the most recent one per contact (or group). Is there a way to see the older messages that have that word?

    submitted by /u/helloworld919
    [link] [comments]

    URGENT: iPhone 6+ shut off after being unplugged from charger while in use; does not boot back up!

    Posted: 18 Jan 2018 06:09 AM PST

    I was at about 30 percent power and charging the phone while using facetime. I unplugged the phone to switch rooms real quick, and when I did so, the phone just shut off and would not turn back on at all unless it was plugged in to a wall charger. However, even then, it only shows the boot screen on and off every couple seconds. After awhile of this, it'll flash to a red screen for a couple seconds and then start flashing the boot screen again. Eventually, it will stop flashing and just turn to a blank, but backlit, screen. At this point nothing happens until it's unplugged and plugged back in, at which point the process just starts over again.

    I am able to put it into restore mode, but I can't do anything with it as the phone immediately shuts off once removes from the outlet, and none of this happens when its plugged into a computer, so actually restoring is not possible.

    From the research I've done, my best guess is a battery issue. Which would be great since Apple is doing 30 dollar replacements.

    I need help with this asap. I'm separating from my wife and my phone was my lifeline to what few resources I have. I'm trying to find a loaner phone in the meantime, but not having much luck.

    submitted by /u/hellslave
    [link] [comments]

    Iphone 7 cutting off voicemails

    Posted: 18 Jan 2018 05:13 AM PST

    Not sure if this the right place for this, but when I receive automated messages that go to voicemail (specifically ones that say something like "wait or press one to hear the message", I only receive the last five seconds of the message. This is a problem because the automated messages from the school system regarding weather fall into this category. Any ideas why it's doing this? it seems to be unique to my phone (many of my co-workers have iphones and don't experience this).

    submitted by /u/epzoso
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel