• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 3, 2019

    iPhone Settings search doesn’t work

    iPhone Settings search doesn’t work


    Settings search doesn’t work

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 08:37 PM PST

    I opened my settings app typed in the search bar and nothing showed up. It was just blank ,like nothing was there ,so now I have to look for things manually and it's getting tiring.(I have an iPhone 6S plus and updated recently to iOS 13.2.3)

    And no the change your language from English(UK) back to English does not work

    submitted by /u/NoobUbe
    [link] [comments]

    My Iphone 6s won’t let me connect to the Internet

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 07:13 PM PST

    Hello reddit, so after I got IOS 13 I've been having this issue where my IPhone will crash and then won't let me turn on my wifi. The only temporary fix I found was to reset my network settings but that only rarely worked and If it did work it would only let me use it for 5 minutes before it crashes again. This is also happening to my friends phone which is a new iPhone 7 he got a week before iOS 13 launch. Please if anyone knows how to fix this problem tell me. Thanks

    submitted by /u/True-Splitsauce
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Pay Cards suddenly all disappeared.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 07:22 AM PST

    Was about to pay for a meal using my iPhone when I double clicked the lock button and it didn't show my cards. Decided to open from the wallet app and found no cards there at all.

    What happened? And is this normal?

    submitted by /u/XxZanaX69
    [link] [comments]

    iphone (5s) disabled all tutorials not working because of pass problem

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 03:41 PM PST

    so my new phone broke and im using my old iphone probably after 5 years and it says iphone is disabled connect to itunes so i saw some tutorials and all were saying to connect to pc via wire and restore it and when i switch off my phone and hold the power button to go to itunes mode on the pc it says i need to put my password in order for me to do anything and it does not go to itunes mode i dont remember my pass and i also dont remember my apple id please help

    submitted by /u/motomotolikembig
    [link] [comments]

    I lost my iphone 8..

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 03:19 PM PST

    I dont have a passcode setup on my phone so I'm worried that they reset my phone easily. Can I track the person or the phone down? I need help asap.. what if they removed my sim card?

    submitted by /u/Brad____H
    [link] [comments]

    How to put music from pc onto iTunes

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 11:16 AM PST

    WhatsApp Backup hangs at 7%

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 07:40 AM PST

    Okay I'm jailbroken and looking to upgrade my iOS so I can use my new Apple Watch series 4.. looking to update and restore. To preserve all my chats I decided to backup it up to iCloud

    However it wouldn't backup further than 7% (329MB) My first attempt got to 1.43GB and hanged there. I have gigabit internet here so I'm sure it has nothing to do with my internet

    My total backup size is 4.5GB and I have 4.9GB free on iCloud and about 28GB free on iPhone so space isn't an issue.

    What can I do to resolve this issue?

    submitted by /u/XxZanaX69
    [link] [comments]

    help with locations !!

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 10:46 AM PST

    me and my girlfriend have been sharing locations for ages it feels like now. i can see her location in our messages, she can only see mine when she goes to find my friends. it's not that important but she's been trying to figure it out for almost an hour now. is there something in the settings that needs turned on or off for her to see my location through the info in messages? thank you !

    submitted by /u/ya_hate_2_c_it
    [link] [comments]

    All of a sudden, phone barely charges and dies really fast.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 07:03 AM PST

    I have an iphone 6 that is not even a year old at this point. It was working fine, and the battery life was pretty solid. Out of nowhere, on saturday it just stopped charging. I tried 5 other chargers and one finally worked. It charged a little slow on saturday but nothing crazy. Then on sunday, i would charge it for an hour or so and it would only go up about 25%. And then it would be almost dead within like 10 minutes. I went to bed with it around 80-90% and it was dead when i woke up. the maximum battery percentage in the battery health is 86%. Is there any way to fix my battery ? It was not a gradual thing. Is this just classic apple nerfing the old phones to get people to buy the newer version?

    submitted by /u/greasy_spuds
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel