• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 3, 2019

    Apple iOS Look at the new splash screen form Whatsapp it says “from Facebook” now.

    Apple iOS Look at the new splash screen form Whatsapp it says “from Facebook” now.


    Look at the new splash screen form Whatsapp it says “from Facebook” now.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 08:48 PM PST

    AppleCare Spam Scam...anyone else hit today? 9 calls.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 03:54 PM PST

    The FBI says apps developed in Russia are a counterintelligence threat

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 10:27 PM PST

    13.2.3 has ruined my 11 Pro. Anyone else?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 07:42 AM PST

    13.2.3 has been a nightmare. The app killing bug that 13.2.2 fixed is back with a vengeance, especially with the music app where my music will just stop randomly and I'll have to reload the app. Battery only lasts about half a day and the phone is constantly overheating. Also apps are constantly freezing and crashing when I'm inside them.

    Really hoping for iOS 13.3 later today to solve all my problems. Curious if anyone else is having similar issues?

    submitted by /u/Spotto26
    [link] [comments]

    Infinite battery life!����

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 05:54 PM PST

    battery

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 07:48 AM PST

    will you spoil the battery if you play game and charge at the same time?

    submitted by /u/jonnymann32
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone Else Have Horrid Results With iOS Speech to Text?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 06:41 AM PST

    I get much better results with Google keyboard although Google keyboard seems to sometimes cut off too soon . If you are having problems with it, you might want to try Google keyboard. Note, I use it because I'm disabled.

    submitted by /u/Slick1ru2
    [link] [comments]

    Got my sister an 11 pro max...her first iOS device(moving from OnePlus 6), she’s asking for some tips.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 08:07 AM PST

    Calendar Inbox

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 08:03 AM PST

    Is there a way to avoid the inbox with shared calendars?

    I have an iPad that I set up as an independent home controller which I'm happy to leave lying around without a password, I share my work appointments calendar to that iPad.

    Is there a way to directly sync the two calendars without using the inbox, I seem to find I have 150 appointments every week that I need to approve.

    submitted by /u/recom273
    [link] [comments]

    Using 5k and Lonely Screen and unable to connect to laptop to screen mirror/record?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 12:30 AM PST

    Turn off Autoplay on Home in ios 13? Youtube app?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 07:44 AM PST

    Seems theres no toggle to off Disable Autoplay on Home in the YouTube App.

    submitted by /u/kinghutfisher
    [link] [comments]

    This is how you can install WhatsApp on IPad

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 07:36 AM PST

    The App Store that iOS killed

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 07:10 AM PST

    Google news app refresh

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 03:24 AM PST

    I have this problem that google news will refresh to its home page any time I switch away from this app to use any other app even for a minute. Is there a way to stop this behavior. I am on iPhone XR on iOS 13 but happened on iOS 12 too

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/johndoe1985
    [link] [comments]

    Apps are not receiving info and pushing notifications until opened. This is driving me nuts! Anyone else have this issue?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 05:28 AM PST

    A week ago, without me installing anything new of note or changing any specific settings that I can think of, my iPhone 11 (running iOS 13.2.3) stopped receiving notifications of apps that are not actively opened on the phone. It's not that the notifications aren't being pushed to me. It's that the apps in the background are not even receiving the data until the app itself is opened.

    I've checked all my settings that might be relevant, uninstalled the newest few apps to see if something was interacting weirdly, restarted the phone a few times, switched being using WiFi only or data only. Nothing works. This applies across all apps.

    It's incredibly frustrating because I won't know if someone has messaged me, if I have a new email, if I have a DM on Instagram. NOTHING WORKS! And it makes me feel like the Apple Watch I got a few weeks back is just totally useless because I don't get the notifications on my phone to push to my watch. I end up checking ALL the apps I frequently use or expect updates CONSTANTLY.

    Apologies if this is not the right place, but I desperately need some help, this problem is driving me insane and I'm really becoming addicted to checking my phone now. Short of backing up and restoring the whole phone, I'm not sure what I should do!

    submitted by /u/delugs-straps
    [link] [comments]

    Search Problem

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 04:40 AM PST

    Hello,

    I have like 400 apps installed in this phone. I use Search, type a few keys and Siri Suggests allow me to reach intented app easily.

    But recently it gets quite painful to reach apps because Search-Siri Suggestions does not work. It is like Search box does not even initiate a search when I press keys. No change happening in the screen. After 1-2 hours this Search box starts working again but it breaks down so often in critical times. I can say during half of the day, Search is broken.

    How can I fix this issue? Latest iOS version. iPhone 8. Can not reinstall because I use it for work and can not dare to lose any data.

    submitted by /u/Artistic_Lab
    [link] [comments]

    Possible to mass/multiple delete albums? (Too much to do one by one)

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 04:30 AM PST

    How can i remove my MacBook from my audio sources in my iPhone, keeping in mind that i don’t have handoff on and FaceTime on my Mac is not linked to my phone. Any help please?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 04:21 AM PST

    Convert MOVPKG to MP4

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 12:21 AM PST

    I downloaded a video on ios and it became a .movpkg file(package) containing .xml files and a bunch of data in .frag files.

    Is there any way to convert this into an mp4 mile?

    Thank you.

    submitted by /u/FBI_BattleNin
    [link] [comments]

    I'm going from android to ios and have questions.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 03:54 AM PST

    so android has good lock, which is awesome. does iOS have something similar? I'll be getting the iPhones 11 pro max, my first iphone. need some advice how to customize it. I know I wont be able to like an android unless its jailbroken, right?... I just figure there must be apps similar to good lock but I don't know. help!

    submitted by /u/PhilM81
    [link] [comments]

    Slide backspace keyboard

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 03:23 AM PST

    I just switched back to iPhone after a very long time. Surprisingly, one of the things I've struggled with the most it's deleting our backspace text. I'm a swiper, and on google keyboard you could slide across the backspace key and delete as much text as desired until you lifted you're finger back up. Sounds like a minor detail but it was so natural and efficient for my style of typing that iOS seems so slow.

    I've tried the default keyboard, gboard, and swiftkey. None of them do it on iOS. Is there a keyboard that does?

    Btw holding down the backspace key is not the same.

    submitted by /u/3FromTheTee
    [link] [comments]

    IOS Voice Memos not recording after a pause - Any way to recover?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 03:17 AM PST

    I've had a major issue with voice recordings I really badly need. During some recent recordings, I've had to pause the recording briefly only to resume it a short while later. When this has happened, the interview gets saved and the total recoding length shown is accurate. However when I go to play back the recording, it will only play up until the point in time it was paused, and pressing play past the point in time it was paused would just do nothing. I also noticed the file size is significantly smaller than other recordings of similar length.

    I am absolutely devastated. I desperately needed this recording data. Has anyone seen this before? I have a feeling I'm just screwed.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/agentgambino
    [link] [comments]

    How does iOS 13 deem a network 'public'?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 09:00 PM PST

    Title. I built a Unifi network for a large house with roughly ~70 clients. It is WPA2 secured and is not open to the general public. However, in iOS 13, it shows up under 'Public Networks'. Does anyone know how iOS decides that a network is public vs private?

    submitted by /u/MrBleuPotato
    [link] [comments]

    Recommendation for a Photo Viewer only?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 02:56 PM PST

    I'm looking for a way to view photos/videos like in the Photos app, but with no ability to edit, move, or delete items. Any recommendations?

    Background: my toddler loves grabbing our phones and looking at photos & videos of the family. We generally discourage this, but it is occasionally unavoidable. We use guided access to keep the phone in the Photos app, but he can still do some inadvertent damage with his semi-random swipes and button pushes. We'd like to have a safer way for him to interact with the content.

    submitted by /u/j4619
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel