• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 3, 2019

    Apple Watch The original Apple Watch.

    Apple Watch The original Apple Watch.


    The original Apple Watch.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 06:38 PM PST

    Pocket Watch

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 06:12 AM PST

    Barton Red Leather Band with Black Stainless S4

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 09:38 AM PST

    Broke my S3 a couple months ago. Just got a new S5 as my early Christmas present. So happy to be back in the Apple Watch world again.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 02:39 AM PST

    Nomad Watch Strap is so clean!

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 12:08 AM PST

    Just picked up the Beryl sport band for my silver aluminum 44mm

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 06:53 AM PST

    [DISCUSSION] [PROTIP] Force touch on watch face to view all watch faces. Then long press at the top to get this rearrange view of watch faces.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 03:46 AM PST

    Do you think Apple Watch is a good health & fitness product? Is it something that becomes a must have with heart monitoring or do you think it’s not at that point yet?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 05:51 AM PST

    Would you say it's something that if you don't have it you would worry about it like what if something happens heart wise and you don't have it then it's a miss or am I over thinking it?

    submitted by /u/theswifty7
    [link] [comments]

    /r/applewatch hit 200k subscribers yesterday

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 08:04 PM PST

    "I don't need AppleCare" - past me :(

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 12:10 PM PST

    After 3 years of service - Series 1

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 03:23 AM PST

    I have a series 4. When I turned off the location services on my phone the ECG app on the watch kept reading inconclusive. Do I have to have location services on for it to work?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 08:15 AM PST

    Is Apple using crappy sapphire on the new watches? My brand new watch has a scratch on the screen after only 4 days of wear while my day-1 Series 0 looks perfect.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 08:05 AM PST

    Why isn’t there more full color faces for the California watch face?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 08:04 AM PST

    It seems like a great face to implement full color faces.

    submitted by /u/TENDENCIESNYC
    [link] [comments]

    Watch replacement under Apple Care

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 02:03 AM PST

    My apple watch apple care is expiring in one month and i would like to make use of this opportunity to replace my watch as it has some charging issues and the screen is also scratched.

    My question is: would intentionally cracking the screen do the trick for me to get a replacement? Or do they somehow know when it's done intentionally and refuse to replace it. Im asking about cracking the screen because their website clearly states that scratches are not eligible for replacements.

    Anyone who has also done this who could give me some advice regarding this?

    submitted by /u/cookiefier
    [link] [comments]

    The uncomplicated life (S3 on my relatively hairless wrist with the out-of-the-box bands...do I even belong here?? ��‍♂️)

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 07:53 AM PST

    Walkie Talkie App - needs a true update

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 07:48 PM PST

    is it me or did the last update to this app made it terrible? Now it's constantly trying to connect to my wife's Apple Watch. She gets a notification sound and has the push to talk available, but I don't. It's like we went from modern technology when walkie talkie was first released to 90's icq chat speeds. Bring back the instant push to talk!

    submitted by /u/MacSailor
    [link] [comments]

    Woven nylon band completely stuck!

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 05:49 AM PST

    My Series 2 Space Gray Aluminium has the official Apple woven nylon band. The bottom half slides out just fine. But the top half is stuck! The band release button is absolutely jammed and just won't release the strap.

    I'm extremely frustrated with this. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/TheProducer90
    [link] [comments]

    Brand new Series 3 stuck on apple

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 04:45 AM PST

    Hey all,

    Bought my wife a Series 3 a few days ago. It worked for one day. Hasn't even left the house yet. And now it's stuck on the apple screen. Did a force restart, which did nothing. Tried pinging it from find my watch (multiple times), didn't work. Any other tricks we could try? We don't have a local apple store and and I'd hate to bring a day old watch to a third party repair store. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/aspirations27
    [link] [comments]

    Is my Always on display working normally? S5

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 10:47 PM PST

    Hi there I just bought a S5 watch today and am loving the always on display. However when it is on my wrist the always on display will function as normal (dim itself when not using it but will turn bright again if I tap the watch or raise my wrist a bit). However, upon taking off the watch and setting it on my table at home or any surface, the screen goes black. Is this intended normal behavior? Thank you.

    submitted by /u/MikasaH
    [link] [comments]

    Sleep with your Apple Watch?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 04:44 AM PST

    That's the stupid question of the day, I admit I'm still reluctant about that so I'm waiting for your feedback: Sleep with your Apple Watch and if so which modes do you activate?

    I would like to get AutoSleep and AutoWake and both work optimally only on Apple Watch. So I'd like to know what it was like for you. If we move in the night to the right, to the left, there is no risk for the watch? Also, no risk of it vibrating or turning on? To operate these two applications, the phone can be set to aircraft mode? How to use these applications optimally without disturbing my nights.

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/_Rama_
    [link] [comments]

    New Apple Watch bought in Amazon is iCloud locked

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 09:06 PM PST

    Hello guys,

    My brother bought an apple watch from Amazon, and today the watch arrived. But it seems that when he was activating it, it was locked by iCloud. We checked and the seller was Amazon itself (not a 3rd party), and the watch even had all of the plastics and covers, meaning it is 100% new. But for some reason, it is locked with an account we know nothing about.

    Anyone had this issue before?

    submitted by /u/Alfaphantom
    [link] [comments]

    Most of my apps won’t install

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 11:36 PM PST

    Hi looking for some technical advice please.

    My S5 Nike will not install about 70% of the apps I have for it. Originally they were all on there and functioning ok but they've stopped working on the watch and when I try to re-install through my phone app it briefly tries but then reverts to install as an option with nothing happening. All the apple native apps still work it's just most of the third party ones.

    Any recommendations? I already restarted both watch and phone.

    Watch: S5 Nike GPS with iOS 6.1 Phone: 6S with iOS 13.1.3

    submitted by /u/KriegerBahn
    [link] [comments]

    Barton Watch Band in Toffee Alligator Leather

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 04:38 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel