• Breaking News

    Monday, December 2, 2019

    Apple iOS Anyone else ever notice this?

    Apple iOS Anyone else ever notice this?


    Anyone else ever notice this?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 06:47 PM PST

    First time seeing this. Interesting iOS 13.2.3

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 09:02 AM PST

    A pretty cool lesser known tip: you can scroll around while rearranging items, just like with rearranging the home screen. It works in many places like the music app and shortcuts

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 04:22 AM PST

    Strange iOS 13 Issue

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 07:45 AM PST

    So I'm having a weird issue with notifications on my iPhone. I recently picked up an iPhone 11 and I like to keep my WiFi off when I sleep to save battery. When I wake up and put my WiFi on, I notice that I have missed t a ton of email notifications from apps like Gmail and and Outlook that normally give me push notifications when I'm connected to WiFi. Why do I not get push notifications after I turn my WiFi on again? Every app delivers the notifications that are due except these two. Anyone have insight? I tried searching everywhere for this issue and solutions but to no avail.

    submitted by /u/hedwigy
    [link] [comments]

    i7 Plus iOS 13.1.3 Wait for 13.3 or Jump onto 13.2.3?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 07:43 AM PST

    Have searched threads and no recent findings. I'm currently on iOS 13.1.3 and finding battery life is v mediocre and I'm plugging in now before end of day in comparison to iOS 12. Not many bugs affecting me bar some apps crashing unexpectedly.. Such a mixed bag with this iOS 13 disaster and have been holding out for 13.3 but doesn't seem to be coming anytime soon. Should I stay on this build or has anyone upgraded and found better performance after 13.1.3 with their iPhone 7 Plus?

    submitted by /u/TheShortIrishGiraffe
    [link] [comments]

    iOS 13.2.3 issue: Messages in iCloud not available as iCloud and iMessage accounts do not match

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 08:18 PM PST

    [Bug] Just since iOS 13, Japanese input sometimes spews out garbled English letters

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 03:38 AM PST

    This never happened before iOS 13. But with iOS 13 (all updates included), sometimes (not always) when you have the Japanese keyboard selected and input, or dictate in Japanese, the Japanese characters you enter suddenly turn into nonsense English characters.

    It doesn't happen all the time, but with me it happens several times a day and can be pretty annoying.

    Anybody else seeing the same thing? I've sent feedback to Apple after every iOS 13 minor update.

    submitted by /u/douglerner
    [link] [comments]

    Gmail app or iOS Mail?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 03:28 AM PST

    Hello guys and gals,

    My iPhone XS Max is coming today and I was wondering which is the best mail app to use for my Gmail account? My friend said that the iOS app doesn't have push for Gmail, and that the Gmail app is better for filtering out spam notifications. Is this true? And what are the other benefits/cons of each app?

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/yay_pudding
    [link] [comments]

    Some files in "Recently Deleted" can't be deleted or restored

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 12:38 AM PST

    Switched to Apple Music from Spotify and missing being able to skip tracks by swiping album cover already

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 06:33 AM PST

    Laggy volume buttons on iOS 13.2.3?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 01:36 AM PST

    I've noticed recently that my iPhone 7 Plus has been lagging when using the physical buttons to change the volume. They won't respond immediately and then a minute later it'll suddenly switch the volume to whatever I tried to set it to before.

    This didn't happen on iOS 12 and it's a brand new replacement model.

    submitted by /u/ThatGuyTheyCallAlex
    [link] [comments]

    [Bug] Siri having mismatched info for a certain song being played from Spotify

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 09:42 PM PST

    ios 13.2.3 automations

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 05:11 AM PST

    Can someone clarify this to me? I have an automation that's supposed to turn on my 6:00am alarm every 12:01am during weekdays. But it does not work. Sometimes, siri suggestions pop up and ask me to run the automation. Isn't automation supposed to be automatic?

    submitted by /u/adriancdcruz
    [link] [comments]

    Travel Apps

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 11:06 PM PST

    I have taken 14 flights this year...does anyone know of any decent apps, for tracking flights and general travel?

    I am currently using TripIt but the app and website seems out dated. I have seen the app called App in The Air.

    Does anyone have any recommendations? I'm trying to consolidate all the airline apps I have.

    submitted by /u/mrpbennett
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know how to fix this?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 01:12 AM PST

    Researcher Proposes New iOS App Standard To Disclose Vulnerabilities Securely

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 05:15 PM PST

    No separate ‘box’ for AirPlay 2 receiver?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 03:05 AM PST

    Any idea why “Apple Books” is showing twice? Can I delete the latter?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 10:00 PM PST

    Can't manually set time? Restrictions and what not aren't enabled.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 09:47 PM PST

    I wish I could set my widget page as my homepage.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 01:23 AM PST

    It's one of my most used features and I'd love to have it as my home screen. Or at least open to it when I unlock my phone.

    submitted by /u/TK421whereareyou
    [link] [comments]

    Came across a great spotlight bug today. iOS 13.2.3

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 01:22 AM PST

    New bug on iOS 13?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 09:35 PM PST

    So I just discovered this and I wanted to know if it's like that for all of you or just some bug.After selecting a section in settings,there's a small pause where the screen is not responsive to touch.Let's say we open settings>general.I can not scroll in that section before a second passes.In that second after the animation the screen is unresponsive.This also happens in gallery,safari,etc.This happens on my iPhone 11 and restarting has not helped.

    submitted by /u/Nim00x
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else have a bunch of screenshots from mashing your phone in your early morning snooze-button-searching rage?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 11:06 PM PST

    "unable to sign because of a problem communicating with icloud "

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 09:53 PM PST

    I have this problem in a iPhone X, how I can fix that?

    submitted by /u/santi_villela
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel