• Breaking News

    Monday, December 2, 2019

    Apple Watch Tempered glass screen protector

    Apple Watch Tempered glass screen protector


    Tempered glass screen protector

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 02:16 AM PST

    I recently bought an Apple Watch Series 5 and wanted to apply a screen protector. My first choice would be a tempered glass one because of the feeling. But are there any good that do not create any kind of edge around the display of the watch?

    submitted by /u/Intercase
    [link] [comments]

    Express transit now working in London

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 12:23 AM PST

    Tiny wrists.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 12:47 AM PST

    I have stupidly small wrists. I currently have the sport loop and after almost two months, it has stretched and the end is close to overlapping.

    I tried the small sport band and I'm at the tightest dot - people that have this band type, do you experience any stretching? If I start at the last dot; I won't have anywhere to go.

    submitted by /u/teenytiny212
    [link] [comments]

    Problems with series 2 pairinig

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 04:36 AM PST

    So this is a bit of a long one but pls bear with me. (Tl:dr: at the bottom)

    My father recently gave his old series 2 to my gf. She has an iphone 7 with the latest IOS. Yesterday we wanted to pair the series 2. It didnt work. When she tried it again at home with an Iphone 5 with an older version of IOS it worked. Turns out the watch has WOS 3.2 installed. GF went to the local applestore and they said they cant do anything. Because the applewatch doesnt recognise the Iphone due to it being a to new IOS. Also we cant update the Watch because the IOS on the Iphone 5 is to old. Can you help us?

    Tl:dr: Apple watch series 2 with WOS 3.2 isnt able to pair with Iphone 7 IOS 13. something (newest). How can we fix it?

    submitted by /u/tschuebi
    [link] [comments]

    I think the pink sand sport loop looks so good with the silver watch im so in love ��

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 09:49 AM PST

    Siri can't make reminders

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 07:50 AM PST

    Can't use Siri to make reminders on my new Apple Watch 5, anyone have a solution or have had this problem as well?

    submitted by /u/8-BitWildlife
    [link] [comments]

    Does the watch listens to you the whole time?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 11:34 AM PST

    Apple Watch S4 calories burned WAY too high - can't figure out what's causing the issue.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 07:06 AM PST

    I picked up an Apple Watch S4 over the weekend. It's putting my total calories burned for the day upwards of 6k - in fact, when I woke up this morning at approx. 6:50 a.m., it said I had already burned 5k calories since midnight.

    I updated the operating system, made sure my health data was correctly registered in my iPhone, made sure my watch syncs properly, and have gone through all the usual troubleshooting for this issue. I've restarted my phone, restarted my Apple Watch, made sure my old Apple Watch that I sold months ago isn't still syncing with my phone, etc. I can't figure out what's causing the issue.

    Anyone have any insight?

    submitted by /u/stumblepretty
    [link] [comments]

    Apple watch screen got scratched

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 06:57 AM PST

    I recently bought an Apple Watch series 5 and the screen got scratched too fast. I'd been cautious but either ways it got scratched. It is just me or the screen is to sensitive. Anyone with the same problem?

    submitted by /u/batataneitor
    [link] [comments]

    Transit App back on Apple Watch!

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 09:32 PM PST

    [Survey] Questionnaire about the experience of smart watches

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 03:48 AM PST

    Hi,

    I am doing a research investigating the user experience of smart watches. If you are an user of any smart watch (such as Apple Watch, Fitbit, Withings Watch etc.), please help me fill in the questionnaire. That will help my current research a lot. With thanks.

    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeZfwST_2bqH1pLGGdru_T291FY9K05F7QrkRbSgLzmLUOuNw/viewform?usp=sf_link

    submitted by /u/zd_lin
    [link] [comments]

    Can't connect AWS5 to WPA2 Enterprise WiFi network.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 03:02 AM PST

    When I try connect to the network, I get asked to trust the certificate (expected behaviour for an enterprise network), but then it fails to connect.

    Is there anyway to fix this?

    submitted by /u/tb0111
    [link] [comments]

    What wireless charger do you all recommend to charge iPhone, Airpods Pro, and Apple Watch Wirelessly all at once?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 11:01 PM PST

    What wireless charger do you all recommend to charge iPhone, Airpods Pro, and Apple Watch Wirelessly all at once?

    Been doing some research and NOMAD seems the best but is pricey. All the other 3 in 1's seem to be working with First/Second gen Airpods in a stand format that are cheaper.

    Anyone know a decent one to recommend? Thank you!

    submitted by /u/true_ink
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Watch S5

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 02:46 AM PST

    Yesterday I bought the S5, any word on how's the battery life? I haven't opened it yet

    submitted by /u/wilson_xof
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Watch S4 Sport Loop size

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 02:31 AM PST

    Hello everyone,

    Yesterday I bought an S4 Apple Watch with sport loop included. I am curious which size is it, regular or XL. Sport loop band lenght is 23.5cm or 9.25 inches.

    submitted by /u/juricastanko
    [link] [comments]

    “Sorry, there was a problem with the App” when trying to send messages with Apple Watch.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 01:46 PM PST

    So when I raise my Apple Watch and say "text [name of person]" it says "Sorry, there was a problem with the app", and it shows a button below that says "Open Messages". If I click on that button, it goes like it wants to go into the Messages app, but then just goes right back to my home screen.

    For the record, I can simply say "send a text message" (without specifying the name of a recipient) and I get "Messages will continue with your request". And then again, underneath is a button that says "Open Messages".. But this time, when I press it, it does absolutely nothing.

    One more thing to note, I can say "call [name of person]" and it works just fine. Makes the call to my intended recipient.

    I did a factory reset of the watch yesterday and still the same exact issue.

    Does anyone know what I can do to fix this? I have searched all over and cannot find a fix.

    submitted by /u/BeerOnTap
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for some new watch faces / wallpapers

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 03:58 PM PST

    Hey,

    I'm looking for some new watch faces or wallpapers that looks pretty nice at the watch. I like some nerdy stuff like Star Wars, Rick and Morty and so on.

    Can you recommend me some?

    Greetings :)

    submitted by /u/MisterZonk
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else accidentally dial 911 on watch?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 08:49 PM PST

    I dropped my phone between my car seat and console. When trying to retrieve it an alarm like a siren went off. I was confused for a moment if my phone or watch was making the noise. My watch face says dialling emergency services I hit cancel and some countdown to dial again comes up. I hit cancel again but apparently I wasn't fast enough. They called me back. Whoops! I profusely apologized. PSA you may want to turn that feature off. I'm guessing I could ask Siri to make that call for me anyways should I ever need it?

    submitted by /u/expresstaco
    [link] [comments]

    Nike Run Club app or Nike training app to record running activity? What’s the difference? Is there a way to sync the two so I can switch apps freely depending on what mood I’m in?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 04:42 PM PST

    Which one is best to record running activities (Distance GPS, Miles, Heart Rate, cumulative total, averages etc.)? I always switch around between the two but I'm not entirely sure which one is better.

    submitted by /u/Microscopic_Student
    [link] [comments]

    Outdoor walk only shows as "2% complete"?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 08:06 PM PST

    I went on an outdoor walk today to try to calibrate my new Apple Watch's step count accuracy. I know the standard to calibrate is a 20 minute but I decided to go on a 45 minute walk.

    I chose the outdoor walk option with a 45 minute goal. I noticed it didn't alert me when the 45 minutes was up so I went a little over 45 minutes, what's up with that?

    I also looked at the work out afterwards and it only lists the walk as "2% complete". However, it shows the amount of time I walked, the distance, the active calories, total calories, average pace, etc. There's data for everything else, but overall the walk only shows as "2% complete". Can someone explain why this happened and how to fix it?

    submitted by /u/throwaway93731
    [link] [comments]

    Sizing

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 11:38 PM PST

    Is there a recomendé sizing for the series 5 looking to buy one but not to sure what size to get

    submitted by /u/Black_MAM8A
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel