• Breaking News

    Friday, November 29, 2019

    iPhoneX When opening google maps

    iPhoneX When opening google maps


    When opening google maps

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 10:09 AM PST

    I don't know all the lingo, so I'll try to explain the issue the best I can.

    So iOS13 has a feature where you can press and hold on the google maps icon, and a shortcut to your most frequently visited destinations will appear. When I select one of these destinations, google maps application will open, but that's it. The app just kind of freezes, and the route won't be calculated or initiate.

    Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/Tedstor
    [link] [comments]

    Iphone X and System Haptics

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 06:13 PM PST

    Does anyone know why sometimes system haptics works perfectly then suddently just stops?

    submitted by /u/ProphetXK
    [link] [comments]

    Big sale on Black Friday, Up to 30-50% discount of all premium items in Auskery store; Phone accessories

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 08:55 AM PST

    I can’t get my iPhone to vibrate on calls.

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 11:35 PM PST

    I think I've checked all the vibration boxes on settings and the left button/switch isn't on silent.

    Please help!

    submitted by /u/palacio_c
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel