• Breaking News

    Friday, November 29, 2019

    iPad Drawn on iPad pro!

    iPad Drawn on iPad pro!


    Drawn on iPad pro!

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 12:19 PM PST

    Signal now supported on iPads

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 06:59 AM PST

    I did it again! There's over 6,000 apps on sale for Black Friday & Cyber Monday. I went through them all and curated just the best apps and best deals. Check it out--and follow r/mdmdeals to get deals year-round!

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 08:15 AM PST

    Photo Gallery App?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 01:34 PM PST

    Hello, All

    Excited to join with my very first iPad.

    Is there a highly recommended photo gallery app? It would be nice to be able to move, copy, create, sort my images but all of the photo gallery apps that I have tried have been a crapshoot so far. I made the mistake of transferring my pictures from iTunes as they remain locked on my iPad and I am unable to move them to different albums. I wish to download a robust photo gallery app, so I can manually transfer my photos again via file sharing straight to the app. Thank you for the insights.

    submitted by /u/macgeej
    [link] [comments]

    Putting cellular data on new iPad

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 01:29 PM PST

    My carrier is AT&T, am I able to get a new iPad and seamlessly deactivate my old iPad's cellular plan then connect the new one to it online on my own? Or even just move the SIM card from the old to the new? It's going from an iPad Air 1 to the newest standard iPad model

    submitted by /u/Beqn_
    [link] [comments]

    What PDF annotation app are y’all using?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 01:25 PM PST

    Reddit App resetting

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 04:49 AM PST

    So this may have been posted before and I apologise if it has, when I'm using the app on my iPad every time I rotate the iPad, even a little when shifting position, it resets to the top of whichever subreddit I happen to be reading. Starting to find it really annoying but can't figure out the reason. Does anyone know an easy fix?

    submitted by /u/Jodaniki
    [link] [comments]

    iPad brightness keeps going up?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 12:58 PM PST

    I have an iPad 9.7in. bought this past January; when I'm charging it, I use a clock app and use it like a desk clock. I've noticed for the last three or four weeks, I keep lowering the brightness to about half, and a few days later, I'll notice it's at full. I have auto-brightness off, and, as far as I can tell, no other brightness or power changing settings enabled. What's going on?

    submitted by /u/Underregrowth
    [link] [comments]

    Home for thanksgiving, mom says she has no idea what happened. The screen didn’t even crack!

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 05:02 PM PST

    Bio students, how has your iPad experience been?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 11:27 AM PST

    Returning to Uni after a long hiatus. Currently, I'm in a limbo of iPad Pro vs. Surface Pro 6/7. Hated taking notes on a regular laptop in the first year, typing aspect is great for speed but the need to draw diagrams, models, etc. slowed things down a lot. I can't take notes fast enough by hand to keep up with a lot of the profs.

    Things I like about >

    iPad: reliability, iOS integration, pen capability/accuracy, support (I have a local Apple store) are all a huge plus.

    HOWEVER, I feel that iPad OS still emulates the laptop feeling and there's still a lack of proper workflow BUT I have not used one so i may very well be wrong.

    Surface: full computer OS, IF I end up having to use software itll be compatible with windows.

    Bio students: have you had to use stats software (R and so on) or others that depend on a full OS or specifically windows? How do you find having your iPad (Pro or otherwise) as your main hub?

    Side note: I have a gaming PC at home as well.

    submitted by /u/xltripletrip
    [link] [comments]

    using iPad Pro 2018 with iPad 1 pencil

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 11:03 AM PST

    what wound the major drawbacks of doing this be?

    submitted by /u/fasts2019
    [link] [comments]

    Rugged case/box for iPad pro 12.9

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 11:38 PM PST

    Hello guys, I am thinking about acquiring an iPad Pro 12.9 mostly for photo and video editing with an Apple Pencil. The only problem is that I am also traveling quite roughly (hitchhiking, hiking, sailing, whatever comes) around the world at the moment so I would need a pretty good rugged case for that. It can be a case that you keep on but could also be like a « box » where you keep it in to travel and put it out to work Thank you for your advices guys !

    submitted by /u/JulesPrsn
    [link] [comments]

    Could someone please suggest a site to be a new iPad before Black Friday ends? (must be Canadian site) - Please help!

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 01:56 PM PST

    If anyone can help me find a site to buy a discounted iPad today that would be fantastic! Canadian site preferably, thanks!

    submitted by /u/RZRSHARP519
    [link] [comments]

    Does pro-motion affect gaming?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 08:18 AM PST

    I've been trying to decide whether or not to upgrade to 2018 pro or wait for the next model, but reading on some discussions I've sort of begun to feel like an iPad mini might be the most practical solution for gaming. I have the previous generation 11 inch-ish pro and could never go back to using the iPhone for mobile gaming but I think I could get used to the smaller real estate in exchange of addition comfort of holding it up for extending periods of time. (my inner palms have begun to ache if I hold it for too long)

    However a deal breaker for me is pro-motion, I love having games be as fluid as possible, but I'm not sure if that's just for native apps and navigating the home screen, do your third party apps and games also benefit from that refresh rate?

    If so I'd definitely go for the pro, if not leaning toward the mini.

    Thanks for any feedback!

    submitted by /u/chibi_tris
    [link] [comments]

    Need suggestions if it is worth getting the iPad Air 3rd gen for $435

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 08:16 AM PST

    Currently use the 6th gen iPad. But I was wondering if it's worth getting the Air 3 at this price. Use my iPad for note taking and studies and for work.

    submitted by /u/wonderbruvski
    [link] [comments]

    Brydge Keyboard

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 11:55 AM PST

    Hi all!

    I have a question for people with Brydge keyboards. Does anyone know if the 10.5" keyboard would fit on the 9.7" iPad Pro? I have a rose gold iPad Pro 9.7" and the one made for 9.7" doesn't have rose gold colour. I will probably get the gold one since it's the closest match but I was just wondering if anyone owns both sizes and has tried it before. Thanks

    submitted by /u/Skrubette
    [link] [comments]

    Should I buy the Apple Pencil for my 10.2 inch, iPad, or is there an alternative anyone recommends?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 11:07 AM PST

    will most likely use for procreate and photoshop

    submitted by /u/Roguemaster48
    [link] [comments]

    What should I look for when I buy an iPad? Storage vs Cellular

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 10:00 AM PST

    Hi,

    I got my eyes on an Air 3 and I'm interested in what should I look for.

    Settle for a cellular and 64GB? Or a 256GB and Wifi?

    Or a 64GB with Wifi :)

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/doriandiaconu
    [link] [comments]

    ipad air 3

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 09:51 AM PST

    how does it feel to hold? is it heavy or just right? does the screen seem a little bit too big at some times like laying in bed or is it okay?

    submitted by /u/idontgetbuckets
    [link] [comments]

    Creative Apps & iCloud Drive

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 08:58 AM PST

    I have some creative apps downloaded and I have set their default save location to iCloud Drive (in their settings). These include Procreate, Affinity Photo, Pixelmator Pro, etc. I figured this would function the same as apps like Keynote, Numbers, Sheets, etc. where if I open the Files app, they would have their own folder with all my projects present and synced via the cloud.

    However, in my Files app the folders for each of these apps still lives in the "On My iPad" section, and I'm not able to move them over (or delete and create new ones). So it seems like my projects aren't actually cloud syncing.

    Am I missing something here? Searched Reddit a bit but can't seem to find a definitive answer.

    submitted by /u/FMNJ9237
    [link] [comments]

    Do Apps Work After Updates Are Discontinued?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 08:08 AM PST

    With a 4th gen iPad some apps will stop updating eventually. Will these apps still work after they are unable to update anymore? Specifically Comcast and news apps.

    submitted by /u/Beefmaster610
    [link] [comments]

    Get that new iPad you always wanted at a great discount!

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 03:46 PM PST

    iPad Mini 1 / iPad 4 in 2019?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 07:32 AM PST

    So i'm looking for a backup ipad pretty much for reading, netflix and very light stuff. Found some really cheap iPad Mini 1's and iPad 2/3/4's on ebay.

    I don't mind that they're stuck on iOS 9/10 since the "Purchased" workaround to get new apps on old iOS still works apparently.

    I understand it'll be pretty slow but are these worth it for my use case in 2019? Also which screen size do you guys prefer for this kind of thing, since i'm not gonna be drawing or taking notes etc? The iPad size seems a bit unwieldly.

    submitted by /u/xX1v1mefaget_69Xx
    [link] [comments]

    What’s the least expensive iPad which supports Apple Pencil?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 07:06 AM PST

    I currently have an iPad Air 2 and really want to get one which supports the Apple Pencil. What is my least expensive option?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/RZRSHARP519
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel