• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 28, 2019

    iPhoneX Samsung may be the sole supplier of OLED panels for 2020 iPhone Pro models

    iPhoneX Samsung may be the sole supplier of OLED panels for 2020 iPhone Pro models


    Samsung may be the sole supplier of OLED panels for 2020 iPhone Pro models

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 06:53 AM PST

    Anyone here switched from a Galaxy S8 to an iPhone X?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 04:32 PM PST

    What was your experience like?

    submitted by /u/shamuofficial
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 11 Pro Glass

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 05:40 PM PST

    I understand how dumb this sounds, and I will ignore all criticism comments. I have an iPhone X with cracked back glass. If I were to remove it, could I replace it with an iPhone 11 Pro rear glass panel? Are the dimensions close enough? Would the camera stop working? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/RslPride
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone X - trying to reset Face ID but says it’s not available. —I have tried restarting, nothing is blocking the camera and my phone has the latest software update. Any ideas why?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 06:28 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel