• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 28, 2019

    iPad How handwriting looks on the different notetaking apps on iPad Pro. OneNote is my preferred for studies but the writing expand aesthetic of Good Notes is far superior.

    iPad How handwriting looks on the different notetaking apps on iPad Pro. OneNote is my preferred for studies but the writing expand aesthetic of Good Notes is far superior.


    How handwriting looks on the different notetaking apps on iPad Pro. OneNote is my preferred for studies but the writing expand aesthetic of Good Notes is far superior.

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 11:55 AM PST

    A quick portrait i made on procreate

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 06:51 PM PST

    My iPad has become my go to to create my art into stickers

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 10:47 AM PST

    TIL you can remove apps from the Command+Tab list by using Command+Q

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 09:14 AM PST

    I accidentally ran into this today. Tbh I'm not sure that this does anything other than remove it from the list of apps in the Command+Tab list. It does not appear to quit apps as you might expect.

    submitted by /u/joeycast
    [link] [comments]

    [Black Friday Deals] LumaFusion is now $19.99 till 3rd December.

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 11:00 AM PST

    My iPad Mini 4 suddenly does this when i was watching a youtube video. I guess it’s because i accidentally dropped it flat but there’s no cracks or scratches. Pls help mee, thanks.

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 07:08 AM PST

    Has anyone found a good 12.9” Black Friday deal?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 01:12 PM PST

    I'm looking to get a 12.9" iPad today or tomorrow, but besides Amazon (which I think is maybe $150 off) I haven't found anything else, specifically local that I could pick up today. Anyone know of anything?

    Secondly, does anyone have any estimation of when the next iPad Pro will come out, and if it'll be a dramatic upgrade to the current one? I'm super out of the loop on iPad stuff, so I apologize for the probably easily-googleable questions.

    submitted by /u/Dacvak
    [link] [comments]

    Sid Meier’s Civilization VI on sale for $4.99 & Rise and Fall on sale for $14.99

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 06:53 PM PST

    Week Old iPad Air is bent. Apple is refusing to exchange. What are my options to unbend it?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 06:39 AM PST

    Was thinking of buying a heavy duty case and putting some books on it. Would that work or is that a bad idea?

    For anyone curious (And slight rant)

    Apple service center refused service stating that it's hardware damage and said warranty is voided.

    Calling Apple directly yielded a slightly better answer: bend is considered cosmetic defect so warranty is intact, but they still won't replace it. (No Apple insurance where I'm from, so no chance of Apple care)

    When I bought it, felt that something was off about the unit, but couldn't put my finger on what. Found out about bending issues a few days later; after checking for bend, saw it and took immediate action. Got the above.

    submitted by /u/MoriFukumen
    [link] [comments]

    What is a average price for 11 inch iPad Pro Too good to be true

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 11:06 AM PST

    Notability app @25% discount

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 09:56 PM PST

    Go buy the Notability app, it is @25% off the usual price. This is a must buy for anyone using an iPad with and takes notes. With the iPad, It can to a great extent replace your pen and paper. Do try it.

    submitted by /u/HardikDarak
    [link] [comments]

    Do US bought iPads have international warranty?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 12:47 PM PST

    Have owned an Indian-bought Mini 5 for a month now, and Considering getting the $249 deal on the 7th Gen iPad, from Best Buy. I'm, however, located in India, so I'll be asking a friend to bring it along. Will I be able to avail warranty in India? I highly doubt I'll need it, just want to be safe. Does anybody know how the iPad warranties work? (Hopefully someone who has done this before, I've gone through their warranty documentation online, so looking for anecdotal information.)

    submitted by /u/lepalash
    [link] [comments]

    What iPad/ iPad accessories are you buying this Black Friday?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 02:56 AM PST

    iPad Mini vs Air vs 11” Pro

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 10:27 AM PST

    Hi everyone —

    I'm looking to buy and iPad this Friday and I'm not sure which model would best suit my needs. I will be using it for gaming, TV watching and maybe some light schoolwork (with my priorities in that order).

    I've only heard good things about the Mini, but I know the Air has the same specs and I might like the larger screen for some stuff. The pro is also $150 off at Best Buy. I would probably invest in a keyboard for it too.

    Any advice would be appreciated!

    submitted by /u/TheChankster
    [link] [comments]

    Tomtoc Padfolio Case for iPad Pro review.

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 02:03 PM PST

    If you are new to the Tomtoc brand, I encourage you to take a look at their website. They offer an excellent range of iPad and laptop bags/cases and similar accessories and I am generally very impressed with the quality of their products.

    This case here is a rigid shell case for the iPad Pro 11 but also fits the Pro 10.5 and Air 3 as well as any of the smaller sizes. It measures in at 29cm tall by 21cm wide with a depth of 4.3cm. Tomtoc also offer this case for the iPad Pro 12.9 as well as a lite version which has a different internal layout.

    The outside is a rigid shell with a grey material covering. While being rigid, there is a little bit of give to it if you are looking to really cram some extra content in there. The interior has a soft, black lining to protect the contents from scratching. The case can be unzipped around three sides allowing you to open it out and lay flat. The iPad is stored in the rear section and held in place by an elasticated pocket with another elasticated corner strap to secure it firmly in place. This will accommodate a naked iPad or one housed in its smart or keyboard case. In the front section is a spacious cavity with a protective elasticated mesh to keep things in place. This mesh also has an interior pocket for retaining smaller items.

    The clever bit to this case is the central divider that has a rigid insert and soft covering. On the rear side, this protects the face of the iPad from any damage. On the front side, this has a number of elasticated straps for securing various items such as cables, flash drives, Pencil, business cards etc. This allows you to organise and store several items while still maintaining excellent protection for the iPad and all accessories.

    The case is really designed to store everything, then be throw inside another bag or case but it does feature a wrist strap for convenience when being used on its own.

    The quality of this case is very high and looks and feels very well made. The zips work flawlessly every time and also feature easy grab tags. The outer material also feels very durable and is water repellent. The only thing I can think of would be some internal padding in the iPad section for some additional shock protection if dropped but otherwise, the level of protection on offer here is already very high.

    This is the case I use when travelling with my iPad Pro and various accessories.

    https://www.amazon.co.uk/tomtoc-Portfolio-Organizer-Business-Padfolio-Grey/dp/B07PNGP1RP

    submitted by /u/Donkas
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know of a good app (possibly free) to use ipad as monitor extension of my macbook?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 12:58 PM PST

    I have a macbook late 2015 running catalina and an ipad 2 2011 (I believe).

    Previously I was using yam display and was working great (minus the advertisements but that's fine with me).

    Since upgrading from mojave to catalina resulted in having yam display update as well and since then the app started asking me to record the screen of my macbook, although they said that's their way to extend the macbook screen to ipad I still feel very uncomfortable with that, which turned me away from yam display.

    Since then I've been looking for another way to create a synergy between my macbook and ipad as an extension screen but haven't found any satisfying free solutions.

    If anyone has any good alternative (possibly free) to suggest that would be great.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/kirk86
    [link] [comments]

    Pls help

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 11:58 AM PST

    Hey guys, I have a iPad 6th generation and I'm running iOS 13.2.3

    I was wondering if anybody knows any method of jail breaking without a computer. My main objective is to get Cydia so if someone could help me out that would be great.

    submitted by /u/Abx500
    [link] [comments]

    Which adapter for connecing exeternal HDD (lightning)

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 11:38 AM PST

    Is it possible to connecct an external HDD (NTFS) to my iPAd 2018 (lightning) model and use VLC for viewing movies_?

    If so what kind of adapter I should purchase?

    submitted by /u/Ripcord999
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else experience this issue with AMP pages from Google search results?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 11:37 AM PST

    It seems AMP pages of Google search results appear cut off and not sized correctly in Safari. I think it may have to do with despite being set to request desktop websites, Google is still detecting Safari on iPad as a mobile browser and redirects results to available AMP pages.

    No problem with Chrome as clicking on for example search results for Reddit will open the Reddit app automatically.

    IPadOS 13.2.3

    https://i.imgur.com/mMguEFG.jpg

    submitted by /u/cgchang
    [link] [comments]

    How to minimize the miniature keyboard

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 10:58 AM PST

    Does anyone know if there is a feature to minimize the tiny keyboard we get when we use two fingers to reduce the bigger keyboard? In the big keyboard there is a button that does this, but I can't seem to find an option to get rid of the smaller keyboard. It can be annoying in case where this keyboard shows up and I don't want to use it.

    submitted by /u/the_monkey_knows
    [link] [comments]

    Any guide/tutorials for the apple pencil + procreate?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 10:29 AM PST

    Hello! I just got gifted a 7th gen ipad and an apple pencil 1st gen, and i got procreate as well to start drawing and lettering digitally. However, I don't seem to grasp how to use the apple pencil and the app, as I don't know how to apply presure to the pencil, or how to really use it for drawing. I also don't know how to use the eraser with the pencil in procreate and some brushes doesn't seem to work either with the pencil or a finger. Does anyone know any good guide or tutorials to use them? It would be really useful.

    submitted by /u/soelectraheart
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone found a deal on the iPad Mini yet?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 09:45 AM PST

    It seems like such a niche product that there are no discounts being offered. Would love to pick one up, but for the price of $399 compared to an $250 iPad 10.2-inch seems absurd.

    submitted by /u/soramac
    [link] [comments]

    If you have a case, what you got?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 09:32 AM PST

    I really want a high quality iPad case but I am disappointed the the apple cases don't have corner protection.

    I want the case to be minimal and high quality :)

    So I'm defiantly taking recommendation but also, this would be a great place for people to share what I pad case they have. Especially if people got some cool ones

    Thanks!!

    submitted by /u/Bushcob
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to mount an iPad Pro as an external GPS mount for your car ?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 09:07 AM PST

    It would be cool to have it on the dashboard but I don't know if that's possivleZ

    submitted by /u/limache
    [link] [comments]

    I dropped my ipad on the power button and now it’s jammed.

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 07:22 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel