• Breaking News

    Friday, November 29, 2019

    iOS Beta [Bug] Siri still runs the shortcut even though it's asking me to unlock first

    iOS Beta [Bug] Siri still runs the shortcut even though it's asking me to unlock first


    [Bug] Siri still runs the shortcut even though it's asking me to unlock first

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 04:12 AM PST

    [Question] Apps that I’ve never downloaded showing up in Screentime

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 06:05 PM PST

    My phone's Screentime says that I spend an hour and ten minutes average every day on an app called "HiNative - Language Learning". I've never downloaded this app, and I don't spend time on any websites or apps that could be somehow recorded under this name (except for some verb conjugation and vocabulary Google searches, but not for an hour a day). Is this kind of thing happening to anyone else, and should I be worried about it?

    submitted by /u/confusedthrowaway144
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel