• Breaking News

    Friday, November 29, 2019

    Apple iOS The maintenance screen currently up at store.apple.com should be the boot animation for all Apple devices going forward!!

    Apple iOS The maintenance screen currently up at store.apple.com should be the boot animation for all Apple devices going forward!!


    The maintenance screen currently up at store.apple.com should be the boot animation for all Apple devices going forward!!

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 10:20 PM PST

    AppleCare swapped iPhones surprisingly qualify for free Apple TV+ offer

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 01:10 PM PST

    I’m sick of opening a new app just to see this

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 03:19 AM PST

    I found some Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals on Apps for Apple products

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 06:37 AM PST

    Hey guys, I have found some nice Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals on different apps, maybe some will be useful for you.

    - 1Blocker (33% off premium account)

    -Surfshark VPN (83% off 2 years plan +3 free months)

    - Hydra ($2.99, before it was $4.99)

    - SideNotes ($11.99, before it was $19.99)

    - Apple Music (6 months for free)

    - Pixelmator ($29.99 instead of $39.99)

    - Adobe Creative Cloud (40% off)

    - Unclutter (50% off)

    Maybe you guys also have some deals to share? For me it is really hard to find the best deals on Black Friday when there are millions of it online.

    submitted by /u/Bastille_99
    [link] [comments]

    Apple stopped signing IOS 6.1.3 for iPhone 4s

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 02:50 AM PST

    Problems with iCloud

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 02:50 AM PST

    I returned to iOS after about 4 months. The last iphone I had was an SE with ios 12. Today I took a new iphone and tried to recover the data (messages, saved passwords, safari history) on the new iphone, but it doesn't synchronize anything. He says "error in icloud, try again" or "the app has not enabled icloud, press to resolve the error", but nothing happens. Do you know how to solve the problem?

    submitted by /u/Spardantex
    [link] [comments]

    Not everything is about you. Okay Siri?!

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 12:43 AM PST

    Ok this bug happened where the time and stuff show in Landscape mode on Full Screen but it would be a cool feature.

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 12:40 AM PST

    iOS 14 feature idea

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 06:34 AM PST

    Description- Finally is totally free.

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 06:03 AM PST

    [Need Help] i cant delete this app even in strorage setting

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 08:11 PM PST

    Did Siri just listen to my phone call?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 05:49 AM PST

    I just called my hairdresser to make an appointment for next Tuesday at 9 AM.

    After the call I opened calendar to add a the appointment. As soon as I entered the first letters of "Hairdresser" a box underneath opened, suggesting the full title and the correct date and time of my appointment!

    I searched for appointments in the past, but I haven't had one at Tuesday. But I had some at the same time but other weekday.

    Was this just good guessing of iOS or super cringe phone call listening? :D

    submitted by /u/lepacela
    [link] [comments]

    Apology if wrong subreddit but does anyone know how to see what’s stored in System that’s taking up so much space?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 05:15 AM PST

    Unknown Callers Option

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 04:35 AM PST

    I had my iPhone set to silence unknown callers. I seem to have found a flaw in this option. If you know someone who has their phone set to 'no caller id', then the call goes directly to the answering machine. Also, if someone you know is using a phone not in your iPhone system, it also goes to the answering machine. In either case, you miss the call.

    Other than disabling the option, which i did, is there any other fix?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/jonole
    [link] [comments]

    My game doesn’t detect that I have an internet connection?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 04:23 AM PST

    Can someone help me, My game that I play called Idle Capitalist won't connect to the internet even though I have and active internet connection and I can happily surf the web, And I can also play other games connected to the internet but for some reason this 1 game doesn't detect that I'm connected to the internet, Does anyone know why this is happening?

    submitted by /u/Fumper_Dumper
    [link] [comments]

    Feature Request: HomeKit Commands With Alarm

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 11:43 PM PST

    I came up with a cool idea for a future iOS:

    I have some HomeKit LEDs and I think it would be really cool to have them be able to turn on when my alarm goes off or shortly before to help me naturally wake up so I don't get a headache from the alarm sound. I also can see many more uses for this like turning on a HomeKit coffee machine, turning on the TV for the news, etc.

    Any input?

    Edit: I publish apps and may develop this if people like the idea. :)

    submitted by /u/thomasjadallah
    [link] [comments]

    Just fucking gave myself an ulcer arranging all my apps. Jesus christ what a slow, imprecise, plodding, confusing, frustrating paradigm

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 01:34 PM PST

    It made sense....pre-App Store, but now it is fucking unusable beyond belief

    And in recent iOS versions they somehow made it worse? Like it's more steps to get the icons to wiggle?

    submitted by /u/Dent18
    [link] [comments]

    My phone just started to hide Instagram notifcations

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 01:31 AM PST

    Hi all, i got an iPhone 7 running iOS 13.2.3

    Today i'm not receiving Instagram notifications while the app is in background, but yesterday i restored my iPhone with itunes... any suggestion? I alredy unistalled the app.

    submitted by /u/lorenzhaze
    [link] [comments]

    Even though automatic updates are turned off, my XS keeps asking to update to 13.2.3! Is this happening to anyone else ?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 08:10 PM PST

    I frankly can't trust Apple updates anymore like I used to.

    Now I have to google and make sure that every update is okay before I even update and I've read some pretty bad things about the latest update such battery drain etc.

    So I don't want to update and turns off automatic updates and yet my iPhone persists in trying to install it.

    How do I stop this? And when will iOS updates be trustworthy again? Seems like they're not putting a lot of thought into these updates.

    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/gordonkelly/2019/11/19/apple-ios-1323-ios13-release-should-you-upgrade-iphone-update/amp/

    "11/26 Update: no further major problems have been reported, but there are already enough to make this update a no-go for most iPhone users."

    submitted by /u/limache
    [link] [comments]

    Why does the screen record stop after 5 minutes?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 12:39 PM PST

    Trying to record mobile gameplay and this shit is annoying me to no end. I have over 200GB of free space.

    submitted by /u/itsbroman
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] about iOS13, how to edit favourite share actions?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 10:40 PM PST

    iPhone 7+ Still on iOS 12 ... should I go to 13?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 06:43 PM PST

    Worried everything is gonna go bad / get slow / battery issues. iOS 12 has been good to me. Very good. Should I upgrade? Have you had a good experience or regretted it on an older device. I also have a Series 1 Watch that could be upgraded but I'm just scared the new stuff will make all my tech unusable. Can't afford to replace it at this point in my life (kids / family / Christmas etc)

    submitted by /u/CarComp101
    [link] [comments]

    Are captions no longer an option in full screen browser?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 10:28 PM PST

    I don't see a closed caption button anymore in full screen browser videos. Not in Chrome or Safari

    submitted by /u/RiceKrispyPooHead
    [link] [comments]

    Not everything is about you. Okay Siri?!

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 12:41 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel