• Breaking News

    Monday, January 28, 2019

    iOS Beta [NEWS] iOS 12.2 public beta is live

    iOS Beta [NEWS] iOS 12.2 public beta is live


    [NEWS] iOS 12.2 public beta is live

    Posted: 28 Jan 2019 10:42 AM PST

    [BUG] Status bar icons missing on lock screen

    Posted: 28 Jan 2019 07:52 AM PST

    [FEATURE] After using the remote in CC, the item playing on the TV remained on the lock screen controls

    Posted: 27 Jan 2019 02:25 PM PST

    [BUG] FaceTime Ends If Phone Is Locked

    Posted: 28 Jan 2019 01:51 AM PST

    Every time I lock my iPhone the FaceTime call I am in will end.

    submitted by /u/NathanFoley69
    [link] [comments]

    [BUG] Volume control in video turns ringer up and down

    Posted: 27 Jan 2019 07:31 PM PST

    When I turn the volume up or down while watching a video say on Instagram, it turns the video volume up and down on the video but the Ringer dialog box also pops up adjusting the Ringer up and down

    12.2 B1

    submitted by /u/jpcdeux
    [link] [comments]

    [BUG] Wireless Connection is lost all the time

    Posted: 27 Jan 2019 05:23 PM PST

    Basically title: Currently i am not able to be in my home network for more then 5 seconds. Any solutions?

    Problem in Detail: Everytime i open an app which requires a connection i am forced out of my network and have to use my mobile data.

    submitted by /u/aiROrion
    [link] [comments]

    [Workaround] WiFi problems provisionally solved on iOS 12.2 B1

    Posted: 27 Jan 2019 08:54 PM PST

    It's well known that 12.1 brought WiFi and LTE issues, in my particular case I struggled a lot with WiFi and some kind of overheating that leads to battery draining and the constant searching of WiFi. (iPhone 7 Plus)

    So today I tried to see if I could fix it and my results show that the WiFi problem is fixed and the overheating is fixed.

    The fixes are the following:

    •Turn off your Router for 1 minute and power it back on, check that is only affecting your device and not other devices (PC, Mac, iPads, iPhones or Androids) and if possible check between a phone with official iOS and yours with the beta.

    •Turn off WiFi and then turning it on (via Settings). If it doesn't work at first reboot your device and try the step before.

    •Reset Network Settings. Under General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. (Note: WiFi passwords will be lost and you'll need to connect back, your device name will change from what you named it to 'iPhone' and Bluetooth connections won't be affected).

    •Try to do a clean install of iOS 12.1.3 and later upgrade to 12.2 b1. (You also can restore directly to iOS 12.2 b1 or instead of restoring pressing 'update' on iTunes, but I don't recommend on 'update' just 'restore').

    I hope that it helps and solve the issue. Since I conducted the tests my WiFi performance has returned to normal and also my device temperature (and I hope battery).

    -Note-

    This fixes may not work in your case or the behavior could change in the next betas. Test was performed on iOS 12.2 b1 on iPhone 7 Plus.

    The bug has been already reported to Apple via Feedback app.

    submitted by /u/LiquidDiviums
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] help recognizing beta software update?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2019 12:45 PM PST

    I've tried: Reinstalling the profile Soft (and regular) resetting phone Toggling WiFi Toggling Airplane mode Toggling auto software update

    My iPhone X STILL says my 12.1.3 is current. Any suggestions to prompt it to show?

    submitted by /u/emilyizaak
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel