• Breaking News

    Monday, January 28, 2019

    iPad My family upgraded my mom from an iPad 2 to 2018 iPad for her birthday. She’s really happy with her new gift!

    iPad My family upgraded my mom from an iPad 2 to 2018 iPad for her birthday. She’s really happy with her new gift!


    My family upgraded my mom from an iPad 2 to 2018 iPad for her birthday. She’s really happy with her new gift!

    Posted: 27 Jan 2019 11:57 PM PST

    Will return ever 2 weeks until my $1600 dollar device is not bent.

    Posted: 28 Jan 2019 01:17 PM PST

    Apple Shares Behind the Scenes Look at How New iPad Pro Videos Were Made

    Posted: 28 Jan 2019 10:08 AM PST

    Trying out the new pencil (PS It’s amazing!)

    Posted: 27 Jan 2019 04:31 PM PST

    Behind the scenes of the iPad Pro

    Posted: 28 Jan 2019 10:00 AM PST

    Apple posted the behind the scenes video of the iPad Pro... made exclusively with iPad Pro. Interesting.

    submitted by /u/luisoliverio
    [link] [comments]

    Just got my iPad Pro 12.9” + Apple Pencil + Patience + A little bit of luck because I’ve never tried this before

    Posted: 28 Jan 2019 02:02 PM PST

    so whatever happened to the ipad pro 9.7 inch

    Posted: 28 Jan 2019 01:52 PM PST

    Hi so i recently got a 9.7 inch ipad 2018 model 6th generation atleast thats what it says on the back i heard there was a ipad pro version of this with a 9.7 inch display but i cant find it on apples website. my ipad has 2 speakers on the bottom and no 3 dots on the side i guess that means its not a ipad pro so whatever happened to the pro version of this i cant find it on apples store online and also does the pro version include a smart connector cause i noticed that the ipad 12 inch the most recent one with no home button has very similar dots can anyone explain this to me im pretty tech savy but i lost focus on apple products since i started using android products more often thanks for anyone that can help.

    submitted by /u/majinkazekage
    [link] [comments]

    The iSlate (aka the iPad) definitely worth the read, it sheds a lot of light on the creation of this amazing device.

    Posted: 27 Jan 2019 08:29 PM PST

    Apple Pencil - Go Back To Home Screen

    Posted: 28 Jan 2019 07:58 AM PST

    So I like the Apple Pencil 2. Everything works great but one major complaint I have is that it doesn't bring me back to the home screen if I swipe from the bottom. I can swipe screens with it so why can't I totally replace my finger with the pencil?

    Do you all think this functionality might be added with future software updates?

    submitted by /u/mjschabow
    [link] [comments]

    Upgrade Air 1 from iOS 8.4 to 12.1.3 worth it?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2019 11:09 AM PST

    Will iOS 12 improve the speed of my iPad Air 1 or should I hold off and stay at 8.4?

    submitted by /u/EvenNotOdd
    [link] [comments]

    11” Pro users, any bag or sleeve recommendations?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2019 02:04 PM PST

    I got the 11" iPad Pro and right now I only have a case for it (getting the folio keyboard would've cost too much - gonna wait a month or two then get it). What sleeves or bags do you recommend? I'd like something that fits the iPad with the pencil attached because I'm always scared I'll lose it.

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/katvalentinova
    [link] [comments]

    2018 iPad 12.9 Pro Owners, What's your carrying bag of choice?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2019 07:04 AM PST

    Hi, as the title says.

    submitted by /u/QuixoticReason
    [link] [comments]

    Notability: Can‘t import pdfs on iPad since a few weeks - the import via iPhone works fine though.

    Posted: 28 Jan 2019 12:35 PM PST

    Since a few days (about a week or two) my pdf import in notability seems to be broken. Import takes forever and only leaves a blank pdf behind. Reinstall did not help at. Anyone here who had the same issue?

    submitted by /u/doublenougat
    [link] [comments]

    Plasti Dip Apple Pencil 2

    Posted: 28 Jan 2019 11:15 AM PST

    Anyone else experience this weird texture forming on their keyboard folio?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2019 04:38 PM PST

    How to make Shortcuts give you a weather forecast on iPad

    Posted: 28 Jan 2019 10:29 AM PST

    Setting up an older iPad Air - Help

    Posted: 28 Jan 2019 08:51 AM PST

    So I am trying to re purpose an Ipad Air 2 ( I believe) for a family member. My plan is to have it set up as a laptop replacement for her. My current issues are:

    Space - it contains a lot of pictures/videos on it and they exceed the amount of space she has for her icloud account. Even if she were to purchase more she also has a second Idevice that also is using her icloud account and I am not sure how to upload the pictures from the older model while not overwriting the data for the current device. Would a iPad compatible USB work for storing the Air before wiping it?

    Updates - I am not familiar with the message but the Ipad Air is telling her she cannot update to iOS 12 unless she connects to itunes on a PC, which she does not have.

    Apps - Lastly if I can over come the above obstacles is the Air supported enough for her to invest money in productivity apps.

    I know that is a lot but I would appreciate any help.

    submitted by /u/Kayura05
    [link] [comments]

    Hard to move palm when drawing and handwriting with Apple Pencil

    Posted: 28 Jan 2019 02:06 AM PST

    When I'm drawing or handwriting on my iPad Pro with my Apple Pencil, I, like most normies, rest my palm on the surface. I find it extremely hard to move or slide my palm across the surface, and when I do, it stuffs up my writing or drawing. I'm wondering if anybody else has the same problem and if they've got a valid solution to it.

    submitted by /u/zayneYee
    [link] [comments]

    What do you bring to school with your Pro?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2019 09:02 PM PST

    Hey guys! College student here. This is going to be the first semester I have with the Pro. I have a few questions and want you guys' input in it: - What else you guys bring to school along with your ipad? - What's your preferred note taking method? - Do you hand-write with a pen or type with the bluetooth keyboard? - Any general tips or tricks to keep up with the lecture while on the ipad?

    submitted by /u/wingtrans
    [link] [comments]

    Tap lock screen to launch third party note apps

    Posted: 27 Jan 2019 02:35 PM PST

    I love being able to tap the lock screen of my iPad with the Apple Pencil to get straight to the notes app, but I really wish I could set a third party note taking app like Notability to be the app that launches instead.

    submitted by /u/patrickmbweis
    [link] [comments]

    Any advice on a stylish yet protective case for 2018 9.7 iPad?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2019 03:11 PM PST

    Hi, I just bought the iPad 32 gb mr7f2ll/a with the Apple Pencil . I can't seem to find a case that doesn't look like a tank but also actually provides protection from dropping face first . Every case seems to cover the back and sides and only covers the front glass screen when it's closed ! I have been using Ballistic phone cases and sadly they appear to have run out of business which sucks because I trusted them completely with my phones . Absolute greatest cases I have ever tried and I find a away to break everything . I would like something professional looking sleek elegant etc but I want it to have full protection . Any suggestions ?

    submitted by /u/edennout333
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel