• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 14, 2018

    iPhoneX Videos are still playing back with low sound even though I set the volume as low as it can go - does not go to mute for some reason. Any way to fix this bug?

    iPhoneX Videos are still playing back with low sound even though I set the volume as low as it can go - does not go to mute for some reason. Any way to fix this bug?


    Videos are still playing back with low sound even though I set the volume as low as it can go - does not go to mute for some reason. Any way to fix this bug?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2018 07:14 AM PDT

    FACE ID unlocking on my brother's face ?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2018 02:42 AM PDT

    So my iPhone X is unlocking on my brother's face ( I scanned mine on setup for sure).

    We're not twins but he kinda looks like me. but I've heard even twins can't unlock on the same phone. :D

    submitted by /u/Sa963mi
    [link] [comments]

    Ad blocker for chrome

    Posted: 14 Oct 2018 06:02 AM PDT

    Moved from a pixel phone to iPhone Xs, trying it out to see if I can make do from Android. How do you block ads on chrome? adguard pro works with Safari well. I was using adaway with system wide ad blocker on Android. is there an app to do that without messing around dns or VPN?

    submitted by /u/huntnplay
    [link] [comments]

    Is this a fake?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2018 09:52 PM PDT

    Is this a fake?

    I found this on craigslist for $600. Looks off in my opinion, but I want to hear what other people think.

    https://i.redd.it/gm6vh34v03s11.jpg

    submitted by /u/TheWildShadow55
    [link] [comments]

    Top Reviewed Maxboost iPhone X, Xs Max Screen Protectors [That Boost Protection]

    Posted: 14 Oct 2018 06:40 AM PDT

    BROKEN FACE ID

    Posted: 14 Oct 2018 02:00 AM PDT

    so a couple of weeks ago my Face ID stopped working after I left my phone on the deck for an hour (not a good idea) and then I took it to an authorised apple repair store and they tried to charge me $1100 for the Face ID !!! My question is does anyone know how to fix or can anyone link a guide to repair and buy Face ID parts Thanks

    submitted by /u/Jamie109787
    [link] [comments]

    100% to 1% with only 3.5h use?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2018 05:10 PM PDT

    100% to 1% with only 3.5h use?

    https://i.redd.it/86gyzb8bm1s11.png

    Ever since I updated to iOS 12 I've been having problems with my battery life on my iPhone X. I took it to the Apple store this week, they kept it for tests and in the end said everything was fine and just updated me to 12.0.1.
    I never payed any attention to the battery usage stats, I just noticed the performance on my daily usage. So today I tried it out, and checked the battery graph and my results were that my battery went from fully charged 100% to 1% left with only 3h and 30min of on-screen time and 30min off time? Am I reading this graphs wrong?

    If I'm understanding it correctly, is this a normal duration of a full charge? My battery health is at 95% in theory, iPhone is from January.

    Any help is welcome!

    submitted by /u/shippingaway
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel