• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 18, 2018

    iPhoneX PSA - Remember to take your iPhone X out of its case once in a while to appreciate how beautiful it is <3

    iPhoneX PSA - Remember to take your iPhone X out of its case once in a while to appreciate how beautiful it is <3


    PSA - Remember to take your iPhone X out of its case once in a while to appreciate how beautiful it is <3

    Posted: 18 Oct 2018 02:08 AM PDT

    iPhone XS Restarting randomly

    Posted: 18 Oct 2018 01:01 PM PDT

    Posted this before and people have had this issue as well. iPhone XS will randomly just restart, displaying the apple logo then going back to the lock screen requiring pin code.

    Don't want to go to the apple store to replace phone since they're really far, has anyone found a fix or anything? It used to restart at night but has been doing it throughout the day.

    iOS 12.0.1 does not fix the issue.

    submitted by /u/lsiunl
    [link] [comments]

    Apple iPhone X Leather Folio cases £19.99 (Homesense, UK)

    Posted: 18 Oct 2018 11:48 AM PDT

    Hey, Just thought I'd mention that I've seen official Apple iPhone X leather Folio cases in a Homesense store (United Kingdom) for £19.99 (RRP £99.99). I was pretty stunned when I saw them. Only saw taupe colour in the store I was in but super cheap. I think the XS folio cases go for around 130 for reference. Homesense don't have an online store so it's a case of going in and having a look. Sister company to TKMaxx. Good luck.

    submitted by /u/zxeuk
    [link] [comments]

    Bezel gap on top of my iPhone X

    Posted: 18 Oct 2018 09:18 AM PDT

    I got an iPhone X about 4 weeks ago and I just noticed a gap between the steel border and the screen that gradually increases from left to right. Is this normal? It's not really noticeable unless you look for it. And it also has a little accumulation of dust. would this affect the water proofing at all?

    submitted by /u/saucy_enchilada
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for dual function case

    Posted: 18 Oct 2018 09:08 AM PDT

    Looking for a cases that supports both wireless charging, and attaches to the magnet mount in my car. Currently I have a metal sticker on the back of my case that is mostly blocking the wireless charging. Thanks

    submitted by /u/monst
    [link] [comments]

    Anyway to remove the ugly and annoying horizontal line of apps that pop up in the texting screen just above the keyboard?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2018 05:44 PM PDT

    Why in god's name would I need to tap apps and shit while I am trying to text some one. Downloaded google keyboard to see if would remove it but the line of apps stays there with it too, so annoying.

    submitted by /u/Lochtide7
    [link] [comments]

    Notch in videos

    Posted: 18 Oct 2018 10:56 AM PDT

    Do you have the notch showing or hidden when watching videos on YouTube etc

    submitted by /u/josh__vzla
    [link] [comments]

    Youtube pause screen keeps popping up in the app, sometimes way more frequently than others. Is this a glitch with the app, or does my phone have a ghost touch?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2018 06:54 PM PDT

    iPhone X screen not as bright after putting tempered glass protector

    Posted: 17 Oct 2018 11:07 PM PDT

    My iPhone X screen seemed dimmer after putting tempered glass protector compared to my iPhone 6 with normal screen (film type) protector. Anybody else have this issue?

    submitted by /u/e2max
    [link] [comments]

    Nomad Cases

    Posted: 17 Oct 2018 07:20 PM PDT

    Has anyone tried any of the Nomad cases? Is the leather quality good and durable? I prefer the looks of them over Apple leather cases tbh and I want to make sure it's as good in terms of durability, buttons and comfort while holding the phone.

    Thank you.

    submitted by /u/sz_70
    [link] [comments]

    Google Pixel 3 vs Apple iPhone XS: Camera Comparison

    Posted: 17 Oct 2018 07:35 PM PDT

    Switching to the X from the 6+ in a few days

    Posted: 17 Oct 2018 06:37 PM PDT

    I'm just wondering what your thoughts of the phone is, I've seen videos and all but I want Reddit's opinion, thanks.

    submitted by /u/Saifali90
    [link] [comments]

    What happens now that the iPhone X is discontinued?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2018 05:06 PM PDT

    So I have a question, i just got my x back in August and if Apple discontinued the x and I have 1 year warranty and Apple care. So if I have to have my phone replaced or repaired what do they do? Do they give me a xs? Will they still cover me? Or how long will Apple support the x?

    submitted by /u/Zombie1985
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel