• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 18, 2018

    iPad TIL You can use Pages on iPad to turn your iPad into a teleprompter.

    iPad TIL You can use Pages on iPad to turn your iPad into a teleprompter.


    TIL You can use Pages on iPad to turn your iPad into a teleprompter.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2018 07:01 AM PDT

    IPad and Mac Event!

    Posted: 18 Oct 2018 09:10 AM PDT

    Tweetbot 5 is now available as a FREE upgrade (from version 4)!

    Posted: 18 Oct 2018 11:48 AM PDT

    Apple announces iPad Pro and Mac event for October 30th

    Posted: 18 Oct 2018 10:22 AM PDT

    How much of a price drop do you expect on the current iPads once the new iPads are released?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2018 11:06 AM PDT

    Title says it all. I'm in the market for an iPad. I really like the 10.5 inch Pro but as of right now, the price is a bit high for me. I also like the regular iPad but I feel like it won't age well at all. So, how much do you think prices will drop the current line-up of iPads?

    submitted by /u/Lu_Weezy
    [link] [comments]

    When I log into my mail, it always goes back to an old email??

    Posted: 18 Oct 2018 09:52 AM PDT

    When I close out of the mail app completely it still goes back to the one old email, how do I get it to show the top email instead of always going to that one?

    submitted by /u/beachKilla
    [link] [comments]

    Biscuit in the charger slot!!

    Posted: 18 Oct 2018 01:35 PM PDT

    Please help!

    Some biscuits fell out into my bag. the crumbs have now become wedged in the slot where the charger goes in. Charger will not go in.

    Any advice??

    submitted by /u/raychoool
    [link] [comments]

    Buying a new iPad question.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2018 01:26 PM PDT

    Should I go for a used 10.5 128gb possibly more depending on how good of a deal I can find or for a new 10.5 64gb?

    submitted by /u/Barrsto
    [link] [comments]

    iPad Air 2, 16GB/External Storage device compatible with downloading Netflix, storing and running?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2018 12:56 PM PDT

    I have an iPad Air 2, 16GB and I'm going to be flying to Europe. Does anyone know if I can buy an external storage device, with lightning port, that allows me to download Netflix movies onto and run them from the external device? I see that Netflix allowed Android devices to do this with some SD cards. I cannot find any info on this.

    submitted by /u/MrChibullz
    [link] [comments]

    Advice on removing iCloud

    Posted: 18 Oct 2018 08:53 AM PDT

    I have an iPad that I'm logged into on iCloud. The lcd is smashed so can't view anything. I want it logged out of iCloud and reset. I know you can do it remotely with iCloud.com but I can't work out which iPad is which (I own quite a few). Can I do it somehow by plugging my iPad into iTunes? Can someone advise how.

    It is an iPad mini 2 on iOS 12

    submitted by /u/Boomshakalaka33
    [link] [comments]

    iPad VPN to windows server files?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2018 07:54 AM PDT

    Is it possible to use a VPN on the iPad (or iOS in general) to access files on a windows server?

    At work we are issued windows laptops, and we use the Cisco AnyConnect VPN to log on to the network and access network drives/files. However I'm pretty sure I could get by with an iPad, the Word iOS app, and a keyboard.

    Would it be possible via a VPN to get access to those drives in some way? Our IT department is overloaded and I'd like to find as much of the solution as possible before trying to get it approved.

    (Note - we do not use Office 365 so that cloud logon isn't an option right now)

    (Note - if iOS could use a mouse/keyboard or have true video out, I could probably use a Remote Desktop client as a workaround, but alas)

    submitted by /u/ggabriele3
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any indication that the new rumoured Apple Pencil will support older iPads like the 2018 one?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2018 07:42 AM PDT

    I'm holding out on buying the Apple Pencil for my 2018 iPad cause I'm hoping the new pencil will support my iPad as well. Any idea about pricing? Does it make sense to price it the same as the current pencil and then discount the latter one?

    submitted by /u/Erik_Ta
    [link] [comments]

    Apple October 2018 Event - What To Expect

    Posted: 18 Oct 2018 12:23 PM PDT

    [Advice] Should I sell my 1st Gen iPad Pro 12.9 now before Apple anounces an event?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2018 03:09 PM PDT

    I might be able to sell it now and get around $460 for it but I'm worried that Apple will end up not announcing a new iPad pro.

    I use it every day for entertainment although I have a yoga laptop and an iPhone X too that I can use. Should I sell it now and risk not having an iPad for a year or should I wait till Apple announces an event? How much would the value depreciate once an event is announced?

    UPDATE: Apple announced the event!!Thx for all your responses

    submitted by /u/Davi18
    [link] [comments]

    Can you make a shortcut that runs automatically at a set time?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2018 04:31 PM PDT

    I'd like to have a playlist play at the same time each morning. Is there a way to do this on the iPad?

    submitted by /u/Kupy
    [link] [comments]

    Shadow Fight 3 Epic Battles- iPad Pro Gameplay

    Posted: 17 Oct 2018 03:49 PM PDT

    Switching from iOS + MacOS to all-in on iOS

    Posted: 17 Oct 2018 03:16 PM PDT

    I've been contemplating switching from using my MacBook Air for purely Photoshop / Pixelmator Pro RAW photo editing (taken with iPhone 7 Plus), text editing / blog post writing, and Final Cut Pro video editing, and using my iPhone for everything else like home banking, reminders & calendar management, podcasts, music, web surfing, news reading, Reddit, correspondence (texting, mails, etc.) and so on, and instead go all-in on iOS with an iPad Pro as a replacement for my MacBook Air.

    But what are other iPad users experience on these use cases? The photo editing works great in Pixelmator Pro, and seeing it'll be launched in iOS soon I figure it must be the same. iA Writer is also on iOS so I guess the difference won't be that great from macOS either. Only the video editing freaks me out a bit, really, sine iMovie just doesn't cut it for me, but are there any FCP alternatives for iPad, I wonder?

    submitted by /u/tbukdahl
    [link] [comments]

    Should I wait for Apple to update iPad 2019 or buy iPad 2018

    Posted: 17 Oct 2018 07:35 PM PDT

    Titled.

    1. Since Apple usually update their iPad line in March and I'm in no rush to buy it, should I wait ?

    2. How's 2GB of RAM perform in iPad 2018 especially with multi tasking and split screen ? I never own iPad so I have no idea if it's OK to have 2GB of RAM on iPad since it's seems to use more memory with bigger display.

    submitted by /u/bwjxjelsbd
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel