• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 16, 2018

    iPhoneX Pretty convinced to leave Samsung. Unsure of X or XS

    iPhoneX Pretty convinced to leave Samsung. Unsure of X or XS


    Pretty convinced to leave Samsung. Unsure of X or XS

    Posted: 16 Oct 2018 08:58 AM PDT

    I've tried reading articles and searching posts but cant seem to find a definitive answer so I figure I'll try you guys.

    At this point in life I basically just use my phone as a phone. Really crazy I know.

    I make calls, text, and I use social media, google, and youtube

    I've more or less convinced myself that iOS is gonna be much better for this (currently have a galaxy s8+)

    Is it worth getting the latest and greatest XS or should I just save the couple hundred bucks and get a regular X

    Very interested in opinions from those who recently switched like I am planning or who have had both the X and XS and can really tell me if there's a big enough difference to warrant getting the newest phone.

    EDIT: I'm also curious about the durability of both. My s8+ is the most fragile thing I've ever owned

    submitted by /u/Tybaltnj
    [link] [comments]

    Case help

    Posted: 15 Oct 2018 07:31 PM PDT

    I'm looking for a case similar in feel and size to the official Apple silicone case, but with a covered bottom (I prefer all parts of the phone covered besides the screen). My current case is bulkier than most and while it does offer a lot of protection, I find it a bit too big to hold comfortably. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/AzureNeptune
    [link] [comments]

    How to turn off I Phone XS selfie auto beautify feature?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2018 06:36 AM PDT

    Though I am not an iPhone user but I was watching a video by "Unbox Therapy" on Youtube and the guy in the video was looking quite amazed by iPhone XS camera results. When he took the picture he looks pink (like a peach) but in video he wasn't that pink. as he was claiming that new iPhone Xs has a built-in feature or some kind of bug "Beautify" which was keep changing his face color.

    Is it true that Apple has imposed a beautify mode in their new iPhone XS?

    submitted by /u/arslanyaqub
    [link] [comments]

    Text Tone Glitch?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2018 05:33 PM PDT

    I just got my iPhone X , new, on Friday and I noticed right away that it seems every 3rd or 4th text i get, the tone seems to be glitched. It sounds like the "swoosh" tone is played about 3 times simultaneously. I've restarted my phone and have checked all the sound settings and cant seem to figure out what the problem is. I never had this problem with the 6 that i had for four years. has anyone else experienced this and/or know of a solution?

    submitted by /u/LotusLicker
    [link] [comments]

    slim battery case with a little front protection?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2018 10:10 PM PDT

    Is there a battery case that wraps around the edge slightly like the official leather case does? Been looking around hard to find.

    submitted by /u/ElBigBad
    [link] [comments]

    Screentime is not showing past a few days. I’ve been using iOS 12 since it debuted. Any fixes?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2018 08:07 AM PDT

    The little-known iPhone feature that lets blind people see with their fingers

    Posted: 14 Oct 2018 07:04 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel