• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 16, 2018

    iPhone Not detecting any microphone?

    iPhone Not detecting any microphone?


    Not detecting any microphone?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2018 10:23 PM PDT

    So I've seen similar issues to this but nothing quite to this degree. I'm not exactly sure when it started, but I noticed last week that when calling people I couldn't hear them nor could they hear me. I figured it was a temporary bug and moved on. Today, I got the same issue. I also noticed that when recording video, it didn't pick up any sound. I tried testing the mic in voice memos but I got a notification saying "recording failed; no audio devices found". I then tried plugging in headphones with the same result, then realizing the headphones weren't working either, as sound was coming from the speakers. I've tried restarting my phone, resetting my settings, and updating to the latest iOS, all to no avail. Please help, thanks!!

    TLDR: The mic isn't working at all nor does my phone detect headphones.

    submitted by /u/hfmayo
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone Voice Memo App doesn't save some of my recorded memos

    Posted: 16 Oct 2018 04:27 PM PDT

    I have an iPhone X with IOS 12 (the newest IOS) and I've been having saving issues from time to time. Basically, I would record something (I always check to see if it is actually recording) and once I click done, it just disappears and it isn't in the Voice Memo app. What's even weirder is that when I try searching on the home screen (that one where you swipe down to type on the search box) it shows the recording I did with the correct voice memo name but it doesn't show up on the Voice Memo app. I've tried google searching this problem and this person has the exact same issue with me.

    https://discussions.apple.com/thread/8542489

    Has anybody had a similar experience? Also, any possible solution to this problem would be highly appreciated. Thank you very much!

    submitted by /u/supahmaaaan
    [link] [comments]

    Transfer text messages *only* to new phone

    Posted: 16 Oct 2018 07:14 PM PDT

    Hello, I am getting a new phone and would like to start fresh rather than restore from my icloud backup; except I'd love to have all my old text message history. Has anyone found a good way to just transfer all the text messages from one phone to another? There seem to be a dozen applications that claim to do this (dr.fone, tenorshare, gihosoft, enigma, etc) but the few I've tried don't seem to get it working...

    submitted by /u/tavhkog
    [link] [comments]

    How to delete an empty playlist folder in iTunes on my phone?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2018 04:12 PM PDT

    EDIT: Technically I guess the title should be "How to delete an empty playlist folder in Music on my phone?"

    So on my phone, there's an empty folder named "Christmas." When I open iTunes on my Mac and look for that folder under Device, the icon indicates it's a regular playlist folder, not a smart playlist. There are 10K+ songs in it, none that I recall putting there.

    There's no button to edit or select the folder. Neither a long press nor a 3D touch press bring up any kind of a menu or choice.

    Thinking that the matter could be a cloud issue, I turned off Apple Music on the phone (Settings | Music), and on the Mac I disabled Apple Music (Preferences | Restrictions). No luck.

    I've tried creating a new playlist on the phone in that folder and putting a few songs in it to see if I could then delete. No luck.

    How to get rid of it? It's a small thing, but it's driving me crazy.

    submitted by /u/musictechgeek
    [link] [comments]

    IPhone XS Not Charging/Not recognized by PC

    Posted: 16 Oct 2018 12:38 PM PDT

    Hello all, recently I've ran into a huge issue and am current in a bit of a special situation.

    Roughly two weeks ago I bought a brand new IPhone XS from Tmobile. After that I deployed. Everything was fine, however a few days ago my IPhone died, and ever since it A) Doesn't charge and B) Won't recognize my IPhone on my PC anymore. This is all further compounded by the fact I can't currently leave the base. No damage has been done to it as it's been sitting in my room (not a tent, a legitimate climate controlled building).

    Fixes I've attempted:

    1: Charging with multiple cables - None work that confirmed work with other iOS devices.

    2: Charging with a wireless charger - Weird thing happened both times I tried this, the low battery symbol appeared and then the wireless charger shut off completely as if the phone wasn't there (it normally times out and shuts off once no devices are connected).

    3: Checking for the device in device manager - nothing shows

    4: Reinstalling iTunes - still doesn't detect, I'm assuming from the PC not detecting it.

    Also having the issue of Apple support trying to do two factor authentication when I try to log into my account, which is conveniently tied to my now dead IPhone. Literally at a complete loss at this point.

    Any ideas on how to fix without sending it in? I have Tmobile insurance as well as Apple Care as a last resort but will do that if that's what it takes.

    submitted by /u/Alternate_S
    [link] [comments]

    IOS 12 - Where my Voice Memo Go?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2018 05:16 AM PDT

    Just upgraded my iPhone 6 from ios 10.x to 12.0.1. Recorded a Voice Memo and it seems like it's just gone - didn't give me option to save or rename... am I missing something?

    submitted by /u/mobyhex
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel