• Breaking News

    Monday, October 15, 2018

    iPhone iPhone 5c storage bug

    iPhone iPhone 5c storage bug


    iPhone 5c storage bug

    Posted: 14 Oct 2018 12:39 PM PDT

    I have an IPhone 5c with a storage bug. It should have 13 gb of storage. When I go to manage settings it says I'm using about 12.8 gbs which keeps me from downloading anything. If I add everything up on the page it only adds up to around 3 go. Any tips?

    submitted by /u/mojoryan2003
    [link] [comments]

    iCloud Corrupted Videos?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2018 10:45 AM PDT

    So, I had my "Optimize IPhone Storage" option on, which compresses videos and pictures and whatnot. I had a couple videos that I then imported into the Private Photo Vault app and then deleted them from my iPhone. Now in the app, they won't play. i can't save them back to iPhone or anything or the sort. I didn't do an iCloud backup with the videos so restoring a backup isn't an option. Does anyone know how to possibly repair them?

    submitted by /u/pownism
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone X Earphones Issue

    Posted: 14 Oct 2018 08:29 AM PDT

    Hey everyone,

    Idk what the fuck is happening but the connector that goes from the jack to the earphones literally stops working every few weeks, I've bought 3 of them now and every time after a few weeks what will happen is I connect it to my phone with my earphones and it will play out of my phone...I have to try connecting it like 5 times until it decides to play through my earphones. Then once it's playing through my earphones if I'm not completely still it will pause itself or stop playing...it's fine as soon as I buy a new adapter but a few weeks later it's back to acting up again - wtf is happening

    It's like there's not a solid connection between the jack and the adapter, OR the wiring in the adapter gets ruined after a few weeks!? So strange. I like the iPhone X other than this but it's killing me. Please help it would be greatly appreciated

    submitted by /u/Innug
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel