• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 20, 2018

    iPad Yeah sure iOS...

    iPad Yeah sure iOS...


    Yeah sure iOS...

    Posted: 20 Oct 2018 11:33 AM PDT

    Made this drawing in procreate

    Posted: 20 Oct 2018 01:37 AM PDT

    Trying to connect ipad pro to ipad air2 via bluetooth but neither can find the other

    Posted: 20 Oct 2018 01:13 PM PDT

    Trying to connect ipad pro to ipad air2 via bluetooth but neither can find the other. I have tried a bunch of things including toggling bt, wifi and airplane mode, hard reboot, resetting network settings, moving away from the router and usb ports. Any other tricks to try?

    submitted by /u/mind_of_winter
    [link] [comments]

    Not prompting to save passwords for new logins

    Posted: 20 Oct 2018 12:27 PM PDT

    For some reason, on my iPad I don't get prompts to save passwords for new logins or (updating) if I am changing a password.

    My iPhone and mac work perfectly. Is there a setting that I need to change for this or is this a bug? I am unable to spot it.

    submitted by /u/geek_me79
    [link] [comments]

    Playing Super Mario on the iPad with a Nimbus controller...it's awesome!

    Posted: 19 Oct 2018 03:11 PM PDT

    Installed Pro Cam 6 on iPad Pro 9.7 (running up to date software). When I activated the camera, half the screen went black and the other changed to a purpleish color and froze.

    Posted: 20 Oct 2018 01:43 PM PDT

    Installed Pro Cam 6 on iPad Pro 9.7 (running up to date software). When I activated the camera, half the screen went black and the other changed to a purpleish color and froze. Upon restarting the app, the screen is black (same goes for the native camera app). I did a hard reset and went back to the native camera app and things were fine. Two days later I went back and the screen is black again. What gives? Hard reset did not work this time. Suggestions please.

    submitted by /u/WinstonsJournal
    [link] [comments]

    IPad Pro 2018 120hz display?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2018 01:03 AM PDT

    I haven't owned an iOS device or iPad for roughly 5 years now. However the rumours surrounding the new 2018 iPad Pros have me pretty interested.

    Do we suspect the 120hz "ProMotion" display will still be present in the new 2018 iPad Pros? It's a big selling point to me.

    As someone who's v.happily switched over to Android there's little there in the higher end tablet space these days (I like my fancy tech). A big 120hz display, powerful processor / GPU, USB-C support, and stereo speakers sounds awesome to me. I couldn't use iOS again now on a phone but for tablets where it's mostly multimedia and browsing I'd be happy to return now that things like split screen are implemented.

    submitted by /u/ctyldsley
    [link] [comments]

    Ads in the App Store, is this new?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2018 02:57 AM PDT

    Looking for a Reddit app where I can scroll up and down with the keyboard (space bar or arrow keys)

    Posted: 20 Oct 2018 05:42 AM PDT

    I just wan't to scroll through posts and comments, but I haven't found one yet. Ideally Apollo would have it, but I've been waiting for a while. Are there any at all?

    submitted by /u/Spacey_Penguin
    [link] [comments]

    Best app to photoshop where I can use layers?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2018 10:41 AM PDT

    iPad Air 2 and a sink full of water

    Posted: 20 Oct 2018 10:29 AM PDT

    Hi, everyone! Through a series of unfortunate events, my iPad (in an otterbox, but obviously not waterproof, case) fell into a sink of water. I got it out quickly, but not fast enough. So it still comes on, but there is visibly some moisture behind the screen. We've had it with a damprid bucket and we're hoping that will suck up some of it.

    So: moisture behind screen and it won't recognize the touch pad. It was, until two days ago, in immaculate condition.

    My question: we aren't in a position to purchase a new iPad, and I use this thing for everything (work, etc.). Is it worth having the screen replaced, or will that even solve the issue?

    Thanks for any help!

    submitted by /u/squigglybliss
    [link] [comments]

    Question About Screen Replacement

    Posted: 20 Oct 2018 10:13 AM PDT

    I recently purchased a 10.5 inch iPad Pro. I noticed that a certain portion of the screen could get pushed down if enough pressure was applied, which produced a popping/clicking noise. It seems like there's an issue with the adhesive holding the screen in place. I assume this falls under the warranty, so I plan on getting the screen replaced.

    My question is whether or not the replacement will be equal to the original in quality/as good as new. I'd like to know if screen replacements are always inferior to the original, or if the iPad will be in the same condition it was in before the replacement (save for the popping screen issue).

    Essentially, will the iPad be as good as new after the repair or will the quality be degraded? Will it be obvious in any way that it has been disassembled?

    submitted by /u/noveltyornah
    [link] [comments]

    To sell or not to sell current iPad pro?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2018 06:06 AM PDT

    I have the 2017 12.9 256gb lte model with apple pencil. Should I sell both before the announcement? Thing is I don't know if new ipads will be significant better or pricier. Not to mention how first batches sometimes have issues.

    submitted by /u/p3rsonaa
    [link] [comments]

    Predictions for the cost of the new models?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2018 08:56 PM PDT

    What do y'all think the cost of the new models will be? Personally, I could go either way. On one hand, being more expensive encroaches on laptop prices, and the iPad can't replace laptops yet. But being comparable to the iPhone X makes me believe that the new model will push past $1k. I'm looking to buy one for school. I'm very excited for the 30th.

    submitted by /u/FanCooled
    [link] [comments]

    Mirror iPad to Macbook? (study group alternative to whiteboard)

    Posted: 19 Oct 2018 11:35 PM PDT

    I'd love to be able to write on my iPad and have the things I'm writing be displayed on my MacBook. I think this would be a really awesome feature for study groups instead of carrying a physical whiteboard.

    Anyone know how to do this?

    submitted by /u/Scopuli-
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know how to clear an iPad?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2018 11:05 AM PDT

    [Request] iPad Wallpapers

    Posted: 20 Oct 2018 03:10 AM PDT

    Where do you guys go for Wallpapers specifically for the iPad?

    submitted by /u/Broocey
    [link] [comments]

    When do iPad pre-orders usually go up after being announced?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2018 08:48 PM PDT

    Haven't paid any attention to iPad releases in the past, just curious when the pre-orders usually go live after the announcement events. Been waiting on the new Pro all year want to get my order in asap once they go up.

    submitted by /u/TerminusBreak
    [link] [comments]

    Google Maps navigation shuts down when rotated

    Posted: 19 Oct 2018 03:12 PM PDT

    This just started happening 2 days ago, and nothing has been changed with my iPad at all. Been on iOS 12 for a month now, and Google maps has been working fine up until now. Anyone else having this issue or have any ideas to fix it?

    Basically, everything is fine as long as Google Maps isn't actually navigating anywhere. But if navigation is activated, and I rotate the screen the app shuts down. Apple support was no help, I told them I've already tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app and restarting the iPad.

    submitted by /u/ahung12
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Pencil no longer shows battery level in Batteries Widget

    Posted: 19 Oct 2018 02:36 PM PDT

    Not too long ago after I decided to update to iOS12 on my iPad Pro (purchased earlier this year), my Apple Pencil (that I've had since 2016) decided to stop working. It wouldn't sync properly to my iPad anymore. I did all the things I could think of (restarting System Preference, restarting the device, hard reset, 'forget device' on the Apple Pencil, connecting the pencil to my iPad Pro, etc) before I took it to the Apple Store to look at. They did all the things I did and checked other iPads to see if my pencil would show up, but it didnt. After that, I got a new one with their "service pricing" (Apple Pencils that are used as replacements in case of faulty ones that I had to purchase but at a cheaper price). We tested the new pencil and it worked on my iPad Pro.

    However, the battery status no longer shows in the Batteries Widget. The Apple Pencil does works but it just wont show (did all the delete widget, forget device, restart, etc etc). Instead, there's a blank slot that shows where it should be, but its not listed.

    Anyone have any clues as to why its like this? Its quite annoying since I use my iPad Pro to draw and I'd really like to know the battery percentage in my pencil when I'm using it.

    submitted by /u/MarjorineStotch
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel