• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 20, 2018

    iOS Beta [Request] Apple updated the FaceTime app icon with iOS 12, but kept the old design of Clips and iMovie, why not update them all to the new video camera icon?

    iOS Beta [Request] Apple updated the FaceTime app icon with iOS 12, but kept the old design of Clips and iMovie, why not update them all to the new video camera icon?


    [Request] Apple updated the FaceTime app icon with iOS 12, but kept the old design of Clips and iMovie, why not update them all to the new video camera icon?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2018 08:29 PM PDT

    [Question] is that OK that my new iPhone’s (got it 2wks before) battery capacity already shows 99%? Or “Battery Health” feature just isn’t accurate enough? iOS 12.1b4

    Posted: 20 Oct 2018 09:20 AM PDT

    [Question] Does your apple pencil work on iOS 12.x?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2018 05:30 AM PDT

    Mine doesn't, I plug it in the charging port of the IPad pro 12,9, asks me if I want to link the device, and the dialogue disappears before I can touch the link button.

    When I do this while im on settings > bluetooth, it appears on my devices as connected for one second and then moves to other devices, tapping the apple pencil just keeps me waiting 20 seconds until a dialogue pop that says "can't connect to the apple pencil".

    What should I do? I can't go back to iOS 11 cause there is no signed package, only for iOS 12.01

    Yes, the apple pencil is charged, I've tried deleting the apple pencil from Bluetooth settings, no it didn't work

    submitted by /u/Alejandrorr7
    [link] [comments]

    [News] Shortcuts 2.1 Beta 3 is out!

    Posted: 19 Oct 2018 12:18 PM PDT

    [Question] Guys what does it mean?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2018 10:08 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel