• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 20, 2018

    iPhoneX Has anyone here tried any of these Wireless Charging Battery Cases with their X/XS? Looks unusual...

    iPhoneX Has anyone here tried any of these Wireless Charging Battery Cases with their X/XS? Looks unusual...


    Has anyone here tried any of these Wireless Charging Battery Cases with their X/XS? Looks unusual...

    Posted: 20 Oct 2018 03:17 PM PDT

    Samsung Adaptive Fast Charging

    Posted: 20 Oct 2018 09:54 AM PDT

    Is it safe and possible to use Samsung's fast charger on my iPhone X?

    submitted by /u/sinplycrispu
    [link] [comments]

    Please post current battery health and age

    Posted: 20 Oct 2018 02:52 PM PDT

    iPhone X frozen beyond lock screen and won't hard reset

    Posted: 20 Oct 2018 02:01 PM PDT

    My iPhone X froze whilst i was swiping up to get rid of apps. Now i only have the lock screen working but I cant even turn my phone off. Nothing will work. Im trying to drain the battery.

    submitted by /u/Joedanton18
    [link] [comments]

    T-Mobile offering up to $390 off with qualifying trade in, thoughts?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2018 01:58 PM PDT

    Link: https://www.t-mobile.com/offers/apple-iphone-deals?icid=WMD_TM_18APPLIPHN_709UEHILRN15054#faqs

    This seems to be by far the best deal I've come across. I own an iPhone 7, so I'd qualify for the $390 off. Posting on here to show you all about it. This deal just came out.

    submitted by /u/tylerhex
    [link] [comments]

    Creaking sound iPhone X

    Posted: 20 Oct 2018 12:24 PM PDT

    Hello,

    My iPhone X does creaking sound when pressure is applied on the back panel around apple logo. I didn't press it hard or twist, just normal pressure comparable to using 3D touch. It's annoying and happens during normal use, like using 3D touch or pressing phone to my face during talking, when my finger is placed on case around logo.

    Should I report it to apple service? Are Your iphones X doing same? Please note that protective case is not the reason of creaking and without that, sound will still happen.

    Video

    submitted by /u/m4ty97
    [link] [comments]

    Has anybody used a Lifeproof Fre case with there X/Max?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2018 09:36 PM PDT

    So yeah, I used to have a lifeproof case for work before the iPhones got waterproofed, when I left the company and didnt need I stopped using as I used to hate the bubble home button. But looking at their cases they look pretty nice, but just wondering how it is on an X/Max?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/-Starwind
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone switching from the X to the XR?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2018 09:11 AM PDT

    I just Bought An I Phone Xs (tips please)

    Posted: 20 Oct 2018 07:53 AM PDT

    I just bought an I Phone Xs and I need some tips. I don't know much of Apple products because I used to use the Edge so if anyone can help me get used to all of the features on the X.

    submitted by /u/NukeGodx123
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel