• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 3, 2018

    Apple Macbook KGI Analyst Ming-Chi Kuo Predicted That Apple Will Launcher Cheaper MacBook Air In 2Q 2018

    Apple Macbook KGI Analyst Ming-Chi Kuo Predicted That Apple Will Launcher Cheaper MacBook Air In 2Q 2018


    KGI Analyst Ming-Chi Kuo Predicted That Apple Will Launcher Cheaper MacBook Air In 2Q 2018

    Posted: 03 Mar 2018 02:22 PM PST

    Waiting for the 2018 13" MacBook Pro?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2018 05:10 PM PST

    I am a college student looking to purchase a 13-inch MacBook Pro w Touch Bar. I will be mainly be using it for word processing, browsing and light-decent graphic design work. I'm looking to get the MacBook sooner rather than later, as I need a better and more portable machine to handle my workload.

    In my case, is it worth waiting for the 2018 models? Thanks in advance for any advice :)

    submitted by /u/misstututulle
    [link] [comments]

    My MacBook was bugging out, but I managed to do a backup of critical data. Now that I’ve restored from a backup from, I’ve lost my more recent data. Will my computer bug out again if I restore it from a backup version where the computer was bugging out? Cuz that’s where my data is.

    Posted: 03 Mar 2018 01:53 PM PST

    restored from a backup from a really long time ago,*

    submitted by /u/fashionquestion111
    [link] [comments]

    MacBook Pro (mid 2012)

    Posted: 03 Mar 2018 11:04 AM PST

    I was wondering if anyone could give me some input. I want to buy a new laptop but I'm still considering upgrading my old MacBook Pro. I will increase the ram and switch HDD to SSD. Can it compare to newer models with these upgrades?

    submitted by /u/manchild99
    [link] [comments]

    Battery Percentage Not Correct

    Posted: 03 Mar 2018 01:02 PM PST

    In my toolbar on my desktop, the battery percentage is not updating. I started working today at 44% and after about an hour and a half, it had not decreased. I clicked the battery button, disabled "show percentage" and then enabled again and it updated to 23%. Does anyone else have this issue?

    submitted by /u/sccros
    [link] [comments]

    I turned on my computer after three months of it being in a cold car. It got to the login screen, but the cursor won’t move, and it won’t let me enter my password. What should I do? Are there any tutorial videos for this situation?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2018 10:44 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel