• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 23, 2018

    iOS Jailbreak [Upcoming] Just created my first tweak! Would anyone be interested if I posted it somewhere?

    iOS Jailbreak [Upcoming] Just created my first tweak! Would anyone be interested if I posted it somewhere?


    [Upcoming] Just created my first tweak! Would anyone be interested if I posted it somewhere?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2018 05:30 PM PDT

    [Discussion] My speedometer stopped working today, but CarBridge allows me to have a digital speedometer!

    Posted: 22 Oct 2018 06:20 PM PDT

    [News] Apple stops signing iOS 12.0

    Posted: 22 Oct 2018 03:52 PM PDT

    [Upcoming] AirPodsBatteryBanner - AirPods Battery Level shown in a notification when connected.

    Posted: 22 Oct 2018 07:56 PM PDT

    [Update] The unc0ver jailbreak has just been updated to V1.0.2 to bulletproof the RootFS restore for iOS 11.0 - 11.2.6!!!

    Posted: 22 Oct 2018 12:55 PM PDT

    [Question] the screen saver on Apples products in their stores looks great. I don't suppose this video would be available anywhere to install through something like vwallpaper?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2018 03:58 AM PDT

    [News] Flex 3 50th beta came out, with better processing method. Now, you can process apps without launching apps and you can process SpringBoard on iOS 11!

    Posted: 22 Oct 2018 09:36 AM PDT

    [Request] f.lux for iOS 12, a good reason to have

    Posted: 22 Oct 2018 06:08 PM PDT

    Whenever someone on here requests f.lux someone on this board will comment durrr can't you just use night shift, it's the same thing?

    Whereupon someone will talk about the difference in hues and relative warmths.

    But here's why I always asked for and preferred f.lux: you can't use Invert Colors and Night Shift at the same time. The moment you invert, iOS turns off night shift. So you get black background but bright white text with all its eye strain blue light.

    Not so with f.lux. I can have a true dark experience with background and soft amber color text.

    So no, having Night Shift is not an acceptable alternative.

    submitted by /u/electricidiot
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] What is the cheapest IOS device I can buy if my sole purpose is to jailbreak it to use Snapchat mods?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2018 10:34 PM PDT

    Basically I want to use the Wraith or whatever other custom Snapchat mods still work. I bricked my iPad Air2 trying to jailbreak it and I think it's because I had 11.4 on there and both uncovered and elektra said unsupported/exploit.

    What device can I go out and buy right now at Walmart/Best Buy etc that is the easiest to jailbreak for my purposes? Thanks

    submitted by /u/Red2340
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] is Anchor::raw comming?, it was posted as upcomming ~253days ago.

    Posted: 22 Oct 2018 09:28 PM PDT

    What happened to it?

    submitted by /u/mrshariq
    [link] [comments]

    [Upcoming] FloatyCam: A Floating camcorder on your Homescreen!

    Posted: 22 Oct 2018 06:31 AM PDT

    [help] any idea how to delete this much of storage using iPhone 7 iOS 11.31 and thanks

    Posted: 22 Oct 2018 09:25 PM PDT

    [Discussion] Best paid tweaks for iOS 11. Throw them at me!

    Posted: 22 Oct 2018 08:59 PM PDT

    [Release] Dash X - A modular, configurable and easy to use dashboard.

    Posted: 22 Oct 2018 10:48 AM PDT

    [Release] Dash X - A modular, configurable and easy to use dashboard.

    Dash X is a simple, configurable and modern dashboard for everyday use.

    It's also available in the browser.

    Or, just install the app from my repo: https://paz.yt/repo

    The native app includes caching, so it will work (to an extent) offline.

    An IPA is also available.

    https://i.redd.it/7q8hcn5jyrt11.png

    https://i.redd.it/qzxhfmjlyrt11.png

    https://i.redd.it/m45df9llyrt11.png

    https://i.redd.it/0pod1rjlyrt11.png

    submitted by /u/parisfujamc
    [link] [comments]

    [Tip] Performance Tweaks / Patches for older devices #2

    Posted: 22 Oct 2018 09:07 AM PDT

    in the past i created some post, which tweaks are the best to improve your ios, making feeling animations snappier by speeding them up. now i got rid of serveral speed up tweaks and replaced them with [[Flex 3]] patches, with those you can rly completely disable those animations, feeling your idevice runs faster, because no animation is played

    Get [[Flex 3]] and download following patches:

    In my opinion this rly speeds up your device, because you dont have this half second freeze, when switching between pages for example in settings

    • Animations No Wake Fade Animation iOS 11

    http://getflex.co/patch/Animations-No-Wake-Fade-Animation-iOS-11/app/SpringBoard/id/42951

    • Animations No Sleep Fade Animations

    http://getflex.co/patch/Animations-No-Sleep-Fade-Animation-iOS-11/app/SpringBoard/id/42950

    • Animations No Unlock Animatins iOS 11

    http://getflex.co/patch/Animations-No-Unlock-Animations-iOS-11/app/SpringBoard/id/42196

    Get rid of slow unlockanimation

    • HS Remove Jitter

    http://getflex.co/patch/HS-Remove-Jitter-Effect/app/SpringBoard/id/43358

    Icons won't move anymore when editing

    • GPU Performance Patch for iOS 11.1.2

    http://getflex.co/patch/GPU-Performance-Patch-for-iOS-11.1.2/app/System-Wide/id/41651

    Don't know if this rly will give you a „boost" i didn't notice any difference, just try

    • [[Accelerated Home Button]]

    your home button will react faster

    If there are any other animations in few Apps you want to speed up, you still can use [[FakeClockUp]] using Exempt Applications

    submitted by /u/Agent_iOS
    [link] [comments]

    [Help] I get this error regardless if I have 'Restore RootFS' selected. I'm at my wits end with unc0ver and would really like to get my jailbreak back.

    Posted: 22 Oct 2018 06:05 PM PDT

    [help] Unc0ver Jailbreak MP on 11.4b3 on IPX

    Posted: 22 Oct 2018 10:51 PM PDT

    does the MP exploit work on the iPhone X on 11.4b3 for the unc0ver jailbreak?

    submitted by /u/shaffi12345
    [link] [comments]

    [Discussion] sooo unc0ver for an iPX on 11.3.1, go or no go?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2018 12:09 PM PDT

    I'm currently jailed due to a forced restart on my iPX yesterday and wanted to avoid the dozen of hours trying to re-jb with electra. I don't see a definitive post saying it's good other than the 8 day old post and the few asking for help because something went wrong. When i get electra working, it's good. No real issues other than having to clear the RAM nightly and charging during the day to avoid the overnight reboots. my last jaunt lasted 15 days, and that ended yesterday.

    submitted by /u/beehivesmatter
    [link] [comments]

    [Release] WhatsApp TrueDark - Enable hidden dark mode in latest WhatsApp

    Posted: 22 Oct 2018 10:19 AM PDT

    [Release] WhatsApp TrueDark - Enable hidden dark mode in latest WhatsApp

    https://i.redd.it/73nqocqytrt11.jpg

    WhatsApp has added new dark mode to its app in latest version (2.18.100). But there is not any switch or toggle in settings to enable this mode, because it's under development and not finished. If you are curious to check out this official theme before public release, WhatsApp TrueDark is for you.

    You can get deb file from here. Tweak will be released in common known Cydia sources shortly.

    Edit: Version 1.1 released with a preferences menu to toggle dark mode on / off. Remember to disable tweak before uninstalling.

    submitted by /u/sahmmad
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Been out of the game for a while. How should I (safely) upgrade my jailbroken iPhone 6?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2018 06:19 PM PDT

    Hey Ya'll! About three years ago I purchased an iPhone 6 running iOS 9.0.2. I drove home from the Apple store and jailbroke the device almost immediately. Flash forward three years and I'm still using the same device running the same iOS (9.0.2). At this point there are a variety of problems with my phone (e.g. Apps unable to update, Most apps require higher iOS version to download, general performance issues, crashing apps, messaging problems, etc.) and I've finally accepted the fact that it's time to update.

    So my question is, how should I go about updating my iPhone? I used to be pretty active in the "jailbreak" scene, and the steps used to be:

    Backup iPhone -> Factory Restore -> Update iOS -> Restore Backup

    Is this still the pattern I should follow, or am I missing something completely? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/s2800158h
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Is there a tweak that allows me to spoof my location on Find Friends?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2018 04:33 PM PDT

    I'm on 11.3.1

    submitted by /u/Anjunabeast
    [link] [comments]

    [Discussion] So I installed an app for native file downloads via safari.

    Posted: 22 Oct 2018 05:26 PM PDT

    *NOTE: I AM NOT NEW HERE. I know that these directories are read only. I understand how UNIX permissions and users work.

    So today, I installed an app a lot like Documents by Readdle, it was an IPA from GitHub. The app is called "FileBrowser". The app is a lot like apple's "Files" app as far as design goes.

    But that junk aside, here is the question. Why can I access specific directories even though I'm not jailbroken. I'm on 11.4.1. The directories I've tested were /System/Library and usr/lib. Both directories allowed me read Access. No write, I am aware. So could someone please tell me what directories and files apps can access from the sandbox? I know you can't do anything, trust me. I'm just curious.

    Thanks in advance!!

    submitted by /u/Brandon-Linsworth
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] iPhone stock apps on iPad (Weather, Calculator, etc.)

    Posted: 22 Oct 2018 10:09 PM PDT

    Is there any way to get the iPhone stock apps like Weather, Calculator, etc. on an iPad running iOS 11?

    submitted by /u/streetwearofc
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] is conan tss saver down for everyone?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2018 06:18 PM PDT

    Getting error 404 Not Found nginx when clicking get your blobs. just wanted to know if it's me or the site itself.

    submitted by /u/KetoDuudddde
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Snapchat kills my battery, is there any tweak that will help not draining my battery?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2018 09:52 PM PDT

    Snapchat always uses background activity.. i put it on travel mode & background app refresh is off too..

    submitted by /u/Erictgia
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel