• Breaking News

    Monday, October 22, 2018

    Apple Macbook Touch Bar question

    Apple Macbook Touch Bar question


    Touch Bar question

    Posted: 22 Oct 2018 04:23 PM PDT

    I am looking into a MBP with Touch Bar. If I have excel pulled up, can I set the Touch Bar to show iTunes controls? I use this for my trivia games, and run scores/questions through Excel and my music through iTunes. With my Air it's easy to just use the play/pause and next track keys. If the Touch Bar can't be setup like this it would be virtually useless for me. Thanks in advance for any answers!

    submitted by /u/Cmartinent
    [link] [comments]

    MACBOOK PERMANENT CAPS LOCK, CANT LOG IN PLS HELP

    Posted: 22 Oct 2018 09:10 AM PDT

    My Mac is locked in caps lock mode and I can't login because my password isn't in all caps. I could change my password through iCloud, however that doesn't fix the caps lock issue. Is there a way I can fix this issue without having to change my password?

    submitted by /u/gracieejayy
    [link] [comments]

    My 2015 MBP suddenly cannot connect to the internet

    Posted: 22 Oct 2018 01:19 PM PDT

    Not sure if this is the right place.

    Today my MacBook Pro decided to stop connecting to the internet. It can connect to my home's WiFi network, but using Safari or Chrome only shows a "cannot find so-and-so server. Trying to disconnect and reconnect to WiFi didn't fix it. Restarting my computer didn't either. I've also tried forgetting the network but that also proved unhelpful. I'm running out of ideas.

    I should mention that all of my other devices can connect to my home network no problem. I'm watching Daredevil on my PS4 as I write this on my iPhone.

    Please help.

    submitted by /u/DrDacote
    [link] [comments]

    MacBook Air powerful enough to create professional Youtube videos?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2018 04:57 PM PDT

    I'm looking to to create a new Youtube channel. Most of my videos are filmed in 1080p. I don't really think I will do 4K yet.

    Do you think MacBook Air is powerful enough to create/edit/render videos for Youtube purposes?

    Other than iMovie, what do you recommend to create semi-professional videos?

    submitted by /u/Ed_Monton
    [link] [comments]

    Cheap but high quality RAM

    Posted: 22 Oct 2018 09:41 AM PDT

    Looking for two 4GB DDR3-1600MHz sticks for a mid-2012 Macbook Pro. There are so many options, not sure where to start. I'd like to stay under $50 for both. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/lil_falco
    [link] [comments]

    My brand new MB Pro is slow as hell

    Posted: 22 Oct 2018 02:30 AM PDT

    Hey there, month ago I bought MB Pro 2017, 13".

    It's on Mojave right now and my experience is rather mixed, because it stutters a lot, especially when I gesture with three fingers left/right to switch windows. Not to mention the Xcode simulators that are terribly slow and unusable. What's wrong? I thought Pro should handle so simple tasks. Switching from iTunes to Safari and then Skype is painful

    submitted by /u/yp261
    [link] [comments]

    Refurb Macbook Question

    Posted: 22 Oct 2018 12:21 AM PDT

    I'm looking at buying the 2018 Macbook Pro 13" on the Apple Refurb Store for $1600 ($1529.00 + tax) Do you think the price on the refurb store will go down when the New Macbooks are announced in 8 days? or should i just buy it rn. Thanks

    submitted by /u/natothefla
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel