• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 23, 2018

    iPhone iPhone 6s+ stuck in headphones mode

    iPhone iPhone 6s+ stuck in headphones mode


    iPhone 6s+ stuck in headphones mode

    Posted: 22 Oct 2018 09:18 PM PDT

    Just randomly got stuck in headphones mode I tried the turn it off and back on thing and it didn't work I tried the q tip with No luck and when I go to ringtones I can hear my ringtones but once I get out of that it goes back to headphones mode

    I have extremely sweaty hands could this be a problem ?

    And help would be appreciated

    submitted by /u/BobSenior
    [link] [comments]

    How to get Notes off broken iPhone?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2018 04:01 PM PDT

    It still powers on, so I was able to plug it in to my PC and get the photos/videos off. How do I get the notes?

    edit: iPhone 6 running latest iOS and I'm on a Windows PC

    submitted by /u/arapoibus
    [link] [comments]

    Unlink Apple ID? iMessages sharing between phones and I want my privacy

    Posted: 22 Oct 2018 02:47 PM PDT

    My family has one Apple ID. We started it way back when iPhone/iPods came out and we all shared iTunes and apps and the ID. Well now With cloud and what not I don't need my stuff linked with my family. Anytime someone messes with their settings/ gets a new phone it defaults to them getting everyone's iMessages. I get notifications weekly that "so and so is now using your number for msgs" and they have to go change it.

    How can I remove my iPhone from the family Apple ID and create and attach my phone to my own personal Apple ID? Idc about music/ app purchases. I'd like to keep contacts and msgs history and photos.

    I share a family plan on VERIZON with the family and changing that is not possible at this point.

    submitted by /u/GuessIllGoFuckMyself
    [link] [comments]

    I can't select text in Safari or Firefox in order to copy it since upgrading to iOS 12.

    Posted: 22 Oct 2018 02:21 PM PDT

    My work phone is an iPhone 6S. Pretty much everything I do is with a ticket management website we use for service calls. Ever since upgrading to the latest version of iOS 12 parts of the website do not offer up the ability to hold-tap to select text. I often use this to copy a part number from one page into a search box on another for checking inventory or placing an order. It doesn't seem to matter what browser I use. Has anyone else encountered this and know of a fix or workaround? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/diablo75
    [link] [comments]

    Apps won’t load in Cellular Data section.

    Posted: 22 Oct 2018 02:04 PM PDT

    I've been having an issue with my 8 Plus where my apps won't load in the Cellular menu to toggle whether I use cellular data on them or not. Here is a picture of what I'm experiencing. Any help in solving the issue is appreciated.

    submitted by /u/iamZacWalker
    [link] [comments]

    Current location incorrect on Google and Apple Maps (

    Posted: 22 Oct 2018 07:07 AM PDT

    I've been having a weird problem lately, my current location shows up a few blocks away from my actual location. I've tried restarting my phone and updating the applications, but it still is showing the wrong current location on google maps and apple maps. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/madlou22
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel