• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 16, 2018

    iOS Gaming I hope I do not regret this decision, fingers crossed. This is my most expensive digital purchase.

    iOS Gaming I hope I do not regret this decision, fingers crossed. This is my most expensive digital purchase.


    I hope I do not regret this decision, fingers crossed. This is my most expensive digital purchase.

    Posted: 16 Oct 2018 03:44 AM PDT

    Weapon shop like shop heroes?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2018 06:16 AM PDT

    I've played Weapon Shop Fantasy, Holy Potatoes A Weapon Shop, and Shop Heroes. I enjoyed all of those in varying degrees and is looking to see if more games like them exists, ideally one with a story. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/0zelious0
    [link] [comments]

    I sent an e-mail to Gram Games about a question i had on one of their games... 10 MONTHS later, i got a reply that didn’t even answer my question!! ����

    Posted: 15 Oct 2018 06:11 PM PDT

    [Discussion] Petition to add MFi controller support for the upcoming Stardew Valley iOS version

    Posted: 16 Oct 2018 08:02 AM PDT

    Hey r/iosgaming!

    I saw a couple of people on this sub ask about controller support for stardew, so I thought there might be enough interest for a petition:

    https://controller.wtf/stardew-valley/petition

    We recently added a feature to our site that lets you petition for controller support on games that don't have it. I'll contact the developers, once a certain amount of people have signed.

    I think a few hundred signatures might even be enough to get u/ConcernedApe/ to consider implementing controller support.

    Let me know what you think!

    submitted by /u/knni
    [link] [comments]

    CIV VI on XS Max ?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2018 07:44 AM PDT

    Hello there,

    Just wondering is some of you are playing Civ VI on the XS Max here? If so how is the heating management.

    Does the phone overheat like when I play on my X, which inside thermal throttling, then dim the screen and reduce the FPS?

    submitted by /u/Dimillian
    [link] [comments]

    What kind of iPad to get? (Details inside)

    Posted: 16 Oct 2018 07:20 AM PDT

    So I'm thinking about getting rid of my MacBook Air (early 2014). Best Buy is willing to give me $235 which I'm fine with because I really don't want to deal with craigslist.

    I love Civ 6 on iPhone but I dislike that on the mini sized map it starts to get slow near the endgame. I'd like to play Civ 6 on the small map with at 5 other CPU civs. I'm also looking forward to playing Stardew Valley next week. So my question is, is the iPad pro worth it or will the regular iPad do just fine for my needs? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Lu_Weezy
    [link] [comments]

    Candies 'n Curses is releasing next week and I couldn't be more excited about it. (I'm the publisher)

    Posted: 15 Oct 2018 12:03 PM PDT

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0yqAZ3nflI&feature=youtu.be

    Hope you all like it! The dev (Tako Boy Studios) has worked extremely hard on this game.

    submitted by /u/joshcm
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone XS games drop frames when brightness low?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2018 01:30 PM PDT

    Is this supposed to be happening? When the brightness is bellow the sun icon on the control center slider, most games will randomly drop the the framerate from 60 to 30. This doesn't happen at all when I put the brightness up to max. What could be the issue here?

    submitted by /u/Bizzyguy
    [link] [comments]

    Anyway to output ipad onto a tv/monitor w/o lag?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2018 01:05 PM PDT

    So I bought a lightning digital av adapter and quickly noticed that there is microstuttering and some audio lag when outputting via hdmi to my TV.

    I read that it's because it uses airplay protocol or something and has to encode the video before sending it to the HDMI which causes this?

    Is there anyway to avoid this or is this how it has to be due to the lightning cable?

    submitted by /u/Xanek
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel