• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 16, 2018

    Apple iOS Automatic Passwords iOS 12

    Apple iOS Automatic Passwords iOS 12


    Automatic Passwords iOS 12

    Posted: 16 Oct 2018 05:33 AM PDT

    How do I edit the iOS 12 automatic passwords? How do I change the separator or the length?

    I've run across several websites that want passwords no longer than x characters or won't allow special characters like hyphens.

    Can I paste a password copied from another password manager into the auto-fill list?

    submitted by /u/Perpuslymispelt
    [link] [comments]

    Mail app problem

    Posted: 16 Oct 2018 06:44 AM PDT

    iPhone 6s iOS 12 mail app will open for about 2 seconds then close completely out of the app. Has anyone else had this problem or have a solution?

    submitted by /u/Youknowmeasmax87
    [link] [comments]

    Control center

    Posted: 16 Oct 2018 07:57 AM PDT

    Hey guys for some weird reason whenever i try to swipe up from the bottom of my screen my control center wont come up, its really frustrating, if anyone know how to fix this it would be cool, all help appreciated!!

    submitted by /u/iLoVebaNdiT
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 6S can't scan qr code for WhatsApp web

    Posted: 16 Oct 2018 07:06 AM PDT

    It can scan other QR codes through camera app and another random app from app store so the camera/focus is fine. The whatsapp app can't scan the qr code on web.whatsapp.com. It keep looking for code and after a few seconds, tells me to relaunch app if code can't be scanned. Both iOS and whatsapp are on lastest version.

    submitted by /u/iBzOtaku
    [link] [comments]

    To do app with password protection

    Posted: 16 Oct 2018 07:02 AM PDT

    Does anyone know of a to do/task app for iOS that is password protected? I need it for work. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/robertreff360
    [link] [comments]

    How do you search for things in the 'Shortcuts' app?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2018 04:44 AM PDT

    I know there's a search box, but whenever I search, I get nothing in terms of results.

    For example, I'd like to add the 'cmlcmlcml' shortcut, which provides price history on Amazon. Searching for that specific shortcut, or searching for 'Amazon' returns nothing. How do I find anything?

    submitted by /u/MatrixPrime81
    [link] [comments]

    Ios 12.1 developer beta 4 now available alongside watchOS 5.1

    Posted: 16 Oct 2018 08:18 AM PDT

    Is there away to stop an iPhone from the in game data of an app

    Posted: 16 Oct 2018 06:46 AM PDT

    Im not talking about offloading the app for example when the iPhone deletes an app but the icon is still there. Im talking about clearing some data inside an app I have to redownload every single time I enter because my space is almost full. My iPhone has enough space to keep it, how can I stop this from happening?

    submitted by /u/Luima34
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Widgets for Tech News

    Posted: 16 Oct 2018 06:42 AM PDT

    Anyone have any widgets that are good for tech news that i can put on my widgets page? Im loooking to not have to go into the app to get the news, just swipe and view the top stories at a glance.

    submitted by /u/Simiyik
    [link] [comments]

    Apps with name as 2F208...?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2018 02:21 AM PDT

    Google calendar smart suggestions on iOS 12

    Posted: 16 Oct 2018 01:11 AM PDT

    After updating my iPhone X to iOS 12, the smart suggestions on the Google Calendar app stopped working.

    I've tried searching on this for a few weeks, but haven't seen anyone else reporting on it, so assuming it's not widespread.

    Any suggestions?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/AussieSpursFan
    [link] [comments]

    Does contacts, calendar and maps to actually find something it other apps?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2018 11:43 PM PDT

    Looks like Siri should be smarter now in iOS 12 and there are options in Siri and search settings for calendar, contacts and maps to search corresponding data in other apps. I have a lot of sms, whatsapp and telegram messages with locations written as text, also have some text containing planned activity in other apps. So how does it work? Why there are no suggestions?

    submitted by /u/Inikel
    [link] [comments]

    Screen recording with audio.

    Posted: 15 Oct 2018 11:33 PM PDT

    Why is there not a decent WiFi analyzer tool for iOS?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2018 12:48 PM PDT

    I was searching for a WiFi analyzer app to troubleshoot channel conflicts inside my home, and was very surprised that you cannot find anything useful on the whole iOS ecosystem for this simple task!

    On the Mac I use Netspot. On Android there are several options too like WiFi Analyzer, in Windows you have some very good tools too, but there is nothing like this on iOS.

    What's the deal here? Is Apple prohibiting access to some API or something? Why would they do this?

    submitted by /u/Thorz74
    [link] [comments]

    Disabling Automatic Do Not Disturb Activation

    Posted: 15 Oct 2018 10:29 PM PDT

    Loving the new release but one of the things that has been annoying and I can't seem to find the setting to disable Do Not Disturb being triggered when my phone notifies me when it is my "bed time." Has anybody figured this out at all or would I just need to turn that clock off entirely?

    If this has been answered before please let me know. I'm new to this reddit.

    submitted by /u/CuervoDelMar
    [link] [comments]

    12.0.1 automatically turns off completely the hotspot when you're not using it?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2018 12:20 PM PDT

    Today I updated the iOS and it did this, while yesterday it didn't. I'm very impressed!

    submitted by /u/Nheea
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get autocorrect in the siri/search view without using a third party keyboard?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2018 07:42 PM PDT

    Shortcut Gallery search is case sensitive. Yikes

    Posted: 15 Oct 2018 08:47 AM PDT

    Ex: "Open in" and "Open In" return different results.

    submitted by /u/bonoetmalo
    [link] [comments]

    What happened to Shazam Tag locations?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2018 03:04 PM PDT

    I've been Shazaming music around the world for almost 8 years on my iPhone. Europe, Asia, South America, Central America and the US. My tags were a treasured musical travelogue. And the best part was that Shazam showed where I had found those songs.

    Now that is gone! Shazam no longer displays Tag locations. This is a heartbreaking loss. Are they gone forever? Am I the only one who misses this feature? I've been logged into my Shazam account from the start, so that information should still be somewhere.

    submitted by /u/kupester
    [link] [comments]

    Does iOS 12 add much Pencil functionality?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2018 02:42 PM PDT

    I've been hoping that iOS would add more general-purpose stylus functionality. It's been limited to specific applications. In other words, will Apple make the Pencil work the same in all apps, such as handwriting recognition? Does iOS 12 take any steps in that direction?

    Thank you.

    submitted by /u/lsitongia
    [link] [comments]

    Help with iPod Touch 2G on 4.2.1? iTunes doesn't see it anymore.

    Posted: 15 Oct 2018 10:54 AM PDT

    I love this iPod. I've been using it only as a music/podcast player and as an alarm clock (I added the music/podcasts by plugging it into my Mac). It was working perfectly for that, until I upgraded to Mojave and its iTunes 12.9.0.164. Now, iTunes no longer recognizes the iPod. I tried two different Macs, and different cables and ports; it's not that.

    Does anyone know how I can add mp3's to it now that iTunes doesn't "see" it anymore?

    submitted by /u/insteadofwhat
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel