• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 20, 2018

    iPhone PSA : If two alarms go off at the same time (Alarm+calendar or alarm + bedtime wake-up), they cancel each other.

    iPhone PSA : If two alarms go off at the same time (Alarm+calendar or alarm + bedtime wake-up), they cancel each other.


    PSA : If two alarms go off at the same time (Alarm+calendar or alarm + bedtime wake-up), they cancel each other.

    Posted: 20 Oct 2018 03:45 AM PDT

    I discovered that the hard way.

    If you have, say an alarm for 8:00AM, and a reminder for an event at 9:00 set to « one hour before », the phone will only ring for a fraction of a second and then stop both alarms.

    The same goes for Bedtime. I had it set for 7:15 in bedtime, and forgot an alarm that was already set for 7:15. They cancelled each other after a split of a second.

    I will submit it to apple, but if more people do as well it is more likely to be fixed, and if someone doesn't oversleep because of this post it will be a victory by itself !

    (English isn't my first language sorry if some wording sounds wrong)

    submitted by /u/Ipozya
    [link] [comments]

    Instant Regret: Apple pitched a standardized version of iMessage to wireless carriers in 2011, but they said no.

    Posted: 20 Oct 2018 07:11 AM PDT

    Freaking sweet! Music controls are now embedded in Google Maps.

    Posted: 20 Oct 2018 08:41 AM PDT

    LEAKED: New iPhone SE 2 Case by Speck - Confirmed New iPhone?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2018 09:23 PM PDT

    Confirmed that new iPhone SE coming out?

    https://imgur.com/a/6c4bxbM

    Case Spotted in the wild

    submitted by /u/PazzoBread
    [link] [comments]

    Measure app found in iPhone 5s storage -iPhone 5s doesn’t have measure app - iOS 12.0.1

    Posted: 20 Oct 2018 05:13 AM PDT

    Apple should add an iCloud icon under the "Supports" section of the App Store for all apps that support iCloud.

    Posted: 20 Oct 2018 03:50 AM PDT

    It sucks that I have to dig through reviews/update notes/app description just to see whether an app supports iCloud or not.

    Something like this would be nice.

    submitted by /u/ThatGuyPhillip
    [link] [comments]

    TIL in Tweetbot, if you use the tip bar section to donate, you will unlock more themes

    Posted: 20 Oct 2018 05:16 AM PDT

    Tapping on the Airpods pop up should connect them to the device.

    Posted: 20 Oct 2018 09:16 AM PDT

    iPhone XR available to view in Apple stores now, or from next Friday?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2018 02:11 AM PDT

    As above. Never been near an apple store when new stuff is released. Do they have the XR there now to view and order or is it online only before Friday 26?

    submitted by /u/turner27
    [link] [comments]

    Wallpapers that take advantage of the notch?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2018 01:24 AM PDT

    I think the wallpapers on the latest iPhones are brilliant, creating a perfect illusion of a top to bottom screen despite the notch.

    I see a lot of wallpapers that either add a 1px border around the notch or add a black bar to the top of the screen, but does anyone have any cool wallpapers that perfectly disguise the notch like the stock ones do?

    submitted by /u/Liquos
    [link] [comments]

    Either the XR is a huge flop, or Apple manufactured a boatload of them

    Posted: 19 Oct 2018 12:49 PM PDT

    So far, all colors and storage configurations are available for pickup or delivery on the 26th. I've never seen this before..

    submitted by /u/leorapture
    [link] [comments]

    I really want to understand how does the iPhone XR not have a chin?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2018 04:42 PM PDT

    I need some help understanding how the XR had no chin just like the X and XS. In the picture, that is the folded OLED panel of the X, allowing it to not have a chin since the display driver connecta in the back. The XR is an LCD panel and can't fold like an OLED. So how does it hide the display driver?

    The entire edge of the XR is also uniform. It's a bit wider than that of the X/XS but not wide enough to hide a display driver.

    All the Apple reps I've talked to have been clueless so far. I need closure on this or else I can't sleep.

    Folded OLED

    submitted by /u/EddiOS42
    [link] [comments]

    Finally Switched from Android to iOS!

    Posted: 20 Oct 2018 01:32 AM PDT

    Hi everyone! My first post here! So yesterday I made a decision to switch to iPhone. I always used 4s as my secondary phone (my daily driver was LG G5), but I decided to fully switch to iOS. I bought used iPhone 5c 16GB White. I'm really amazed, how fast iOS can be. I remember I struggled on my 4s to open website without crashing Safari. I know that 5c is this cheaper option, but still I really really like it!

    Anyway I hope that I will be accepted here!

    Thanks in Advance everyone!

    submitted by /u/FoxMulder2002
    [link] [comments]

    I have a 7 and my friend had a great condition X he will sell to me for $650 should I do that or spend the more money for an Xs

    Posted: 20 Oct 2018 10:17 AM PDT

    Question about Keyboard on iPhone XS

    Posted: 20 Oct 2018 07:56 AM PDT

    Just wondering if I'm missing a setting to change this:

    Is there a way to minimize or remove the space under the keyboard that shows the emoji / microphone button?

    Seems like there's an awful lot of space used just for those two buttons.

    submitted by /u/idlemoose
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Store online no longer selling iPhone X silicone or leather cases

    Posted: 20 Oct 2018 10:01 AM PDT

    Iphone x freezing frequently. Any one else having this problem?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2018 07:05 AM PDT

    I purchased an Iphone x during the summer. Just this week my phone started acting strange. It started closing apps when I tried to open them the first time. The second time I clicked on the app it would open. This happens daily at random times. Yesterday my phone started freezing. The first time was yesterday. The phone froze showing only my background picture. Pressing the side lock button did nothing. Eventually I was able to turn it off but it froze with the thinking icon for about 30 minutes until I got home and googled how to restart my phone if frozen. Today I was driving listening to music on my phone. My phone froze, the music stopped and the screen turned black. Again I couldn't turn off my phone and pressing the side lock button did nothing. I had to restart it with the volume buttons.

    Is anyone else getting this problem? I have insurance on the phone so I'm thinking about getting a new one if it keeps happening. Is it an update issue? Any help is appreciated.

    submitted by /u/PM_ME_YOUR_KITTY
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone XS & XS Max Users: Are you still having LTE issues?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2018 07:31 PM PDT

    Been holding off on upgrading from 8+ to XS or Max because I don't want to have crappy reception in random places. I use my LTE a ton. I still haven't seen confirmation from Apple whether it's a software or hardware issue.

    Are you guys still having LTE issues? Or have some updates from the carrier resolved it?

    Edit: 110 page thread on MacRumors wit reports of this issue: https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/is-the-mobile-reception-on-the-xs-max-even-worse-than-iphone-x.2140854/page-109

    submitted by /u/millamb4
    [link] [comments]

    Easiest way to save imessage media?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2018 06:39 AM PDT

    Android user here so I'm a bit lost. My girlfriend's iphone 6s has been acting up and I have a feeling it's because there's no storage left. Her imessage app is around 50gb. I suggested she reset the phone but she wants to back up all the pictures and videos she's been sent over the years.

    Is there an easy way to do this without manually saving everything by clicking?

    submitted by /u/kcthrows
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else really like how the Weather app handles the notch when scrolling?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2018 07:58 AM PDT

    PRO PHOTOGS: Is the depth of field editor accurate?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2018 02:24 AM PDT

    I'm curious how accurate the depth of field is...

    What's your glass?

    submitted by /u/PHILcompton
    [link] [comments]

    Yellow tint on the iPhone X’s compared to the 8 plus

    Posted: 20 Oct 2018 10:48 AM PDT

    I bought the Xs yesterday, and I noticed that with True Tone and night shift off, it's displayed a little yellow tint compared to the 8 plus which bugs me. Is it normal? Will I be able to get a better display by swapping another one? Image Link below.

    submitted by /u/icedtphlox
    [link] [comments]

    I did something. i’m really proud

    Posted: 20 Oct 2018 10:40 AM PDT

    TIL When you Airdrop a photo taken via Portrait mode, receiver loses the ability to edit DOF.

    Posted: 20 Oct 2018 10:39 AM PDT

    Found this accidentally this morning when I took a photo using my wife's Xs Max then airdropped to my own phone. Tried changing aperture but it wasn't showing up or available.

    submitted by /u/greatauror28
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel