• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 16, 2018

    iOS Beta [BUG] Does anyone noticed that 2.4GHz WiFi networks are too slow in 12.1b4? I have 30 Mbps from my ISP.

    iOS Beta [BUG] Does anyone noticed that 2.4GHz WiFi networks are too slow in 12.1b4? I have 30 Mbps from my ISP.


    [BUG] Does anyone noticed that 2.4GHz WiFi networks are too slow in 12.1b4? I have 30 Mbps from my ISP.

    Posted: 16 Oct 2018 05:12 AM PDT

    [Feature]? I don’t know if this is new but I’ve just discovered it and my friend who isn’t on the beta can’t do it.

    Posted: 16 Oct 2018 10:43 AM PDT

    [Question] iOS 12.1b4 animoji sticker not responding?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2018 06:15 AM PDT

    Hey, just wanted to ask if anyone is having the same issue. When I close messages app from multitasking, then go and open it again, open animoji and click the first animoji to make a sticker, it's not doing anything. I have to slide right, to the other animoji, and then go back and then it works... Anyone?

    iPhone XS Max 12.1b4 (public beta)

    submitted by /u/davidb_cz
    [link] [comments]

    [News] Shortcuts 2.1 Beta 2 is out!

    Posted: 16 Oct 2018 12:00 PM PDT

    [Bug]Constant vibrations no notifications

    Posted: 16 Oct 2018 10:42 AM PDT

    I keep getting real short either one or two vibrations like I am getting a text message. Nothing in Notification Center and no new notification badges anywhere. Seems to be false vibrations. Been going on the last several days. I have not upgraded to the newest public beta yet.

    Anyone else receiving these?

    Edit: not clearing with reboots either.

    submitted by /u/FallofScreams
    [link] [comments]

    [Discussion] Has anyone seen this pop up before, I was trying to make a call and this came up. It started happening iOS 12.1 beta 3 and still present in beta 4

    Posted: 16 Oct 2018 02:50 AM PDT

    [News] Apple releases iOS 12.1 Public Beta 4

    Posted: 15 Oct 2018 01:29 PM PDT

    Just manually checked for an update (Xs/12.1 public beta 3) and noticed that 12.1 public beta 4 has also been released.

    submitted by /u/radiochild577
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] New Health and Fitness App Looking for Some Feedback

    Posted: 16 Oct 2018 09:49 AM PDT

    My name is Jamie and I work with TaskHuman. We are an early stage startup who believes some things in life - especially tough, challenging tasks - are best accomplished with live human guidance.

    Our app helps people accomplish their goals with one-on-one personalized coaching and support through video chats. We're now piloting in beta in more than a hundred Healthy Living categories including Weight loss, Diet and Nutrition, Motivation, Accountability and Goal setting, Mindfulness, Meditation and Wellness, Strength and Weight Training, and Yoga.

    We are inviting a small group of Beta Testers like you to try the app completely for FREE during our beta. It will take about 10 mins of your time to try it. Like it and you can get hundreds of dollars worth of free 1:1 coaching on over 100 healthy living topics during the beta. In exchange, we'll ask you for feedback on your experience from time to time. That's it, no catch!

    Interested? Download the app from Google Play Store or the App Store here, or by simply searching TaskHuman.

    Thanks for your time,

    Jamie

    submitted by /u/taskhuman_jamie
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] How to downgrade back to iOS 12.0.1 from 12.1 without losing data?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2018 07:17 AM PDT

    I've tried downgrading through iTunes by holding (option and downgrading to 12.0.1). After it gets done installing I get the error message saying I need to restore. Is there anyway to fix this or somehow restore but keep my data from the 12.1 backup?

    submitted by /u/NightLovell77
    [link] [comments]

    [Bug] apps will not update, iOS 12.1B4

    Posted: 15 Oct 2018 06:23 PM PDT

    [BUG] Persistent Settings Badge Notification 12.1b4

    Posted: 15 Oct 2018 07:25 PM PDT

    I've gone through every sub menu in Settings and there's nothing to update. I've re-booted my 7+ twice and it's no different. Anyone experiencing this problem?

    submitted by /u/NagataLockII
    [link] [comments]

    [BUG] 12.1.b3 can`t sent text messaages

    Posted: 15 Oct 2018 11:36 PM PDT

    Hi.

    I have a problem witch my iPhone SE i can`t send texts by carie, iMessages works. But when I want to send to a normal text message it`s showing "Message Send Failure"

    submitted by /u/mirek2137
    [link] [comments]

    [BUG] iOS 12.1 beta on my iPhone SE

    Posted: 15 Oct 2018 05:35 PM PDT

    Hello.

    I was all excited about iOS 12, but there are some annoying bugs that spoil it for me.

    1 - Screen Time doesn't work. I just installed beta 4. The phone reboots. First thing I do is enable screen time. After 11 minutes of use, it just stops working.

    Notice in the screenshot that after 19h32 screen time hasn't recorded any usage even though I've been using the phone without interruption.

    https://i.imgur.com/Cz9WFdI.jpg

    2 - Every morning, all my apps need to be restarted. Every night I plug my phone and go to sleep. When I wake up around 6AM, all my apps are still visible in the multitasking thing but if I try to open them, they get restarted as if they got closed in the background. This never happened in iOS 11.4.1

    I've been having these two problems with iOS 12, 12.0.1 and 12.1 beta 3. Beta 4 still has the screen time issue, I'll see tomorrow morning for the other one.

    Anyone else seeing this?

    submitted by /u/Colibri972
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel