• Breaking News

    Monday, October 15, 2018

    Apple Watch Today starts my Day 1 (: I’m excited to see some changes to Fitness Test scores, and overall well-being.

    Apple Watch Today starts my Day 1 (: I’m excited to see some changes to Fitness Test scores, and overall well-being.


    Today starts my Day 1 (: I’m excited to see some changes to Fitness Test scores, and overall well-being.

    Posted: 15 Oct 2018 06:34 AM PDT

    I’ve become addicted to completing my rings.

    Posted: 14 Oct 2018 06:11 PM PDT

    Help! I started at 255lbs and I'm now 243lbs. My wife is looking at me funny, my kids are starting to ask when is daddy coming home, and my dog doesn't recognize me.

    All joking aside, activities has got me moving and caring about my actions again. My S4 has been amazing!

    EDIT: Thank you all for the suggestions and kind words. I have tried to reply or updoot everyone. If I missed you I'm sorry but I'm currently getting my first 15 minute walk in today! GET THOSE RINGS!

    submitted by /u/dahui9
    [link] [comments]

    I know it has limited complications, but the infograph modular is a stunning watch face. What’s your favorite apps to use with it?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2018 12:48 AM PDT

    IQ Shield screen protector looks great...so far!

    Posted: 15 Oct 2018 05:35 AM PDT

    When will the ECG functionality be available?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2018 03:51 PM PDT

    It's a vague timeline on Apple.com as to when the ECG will be available for use on the watch. Any ideas? Is it being beta tested right now?

    submitted by /u/Walkingplankton
    [link] [comments]

    Apple is donating 1,000 watches for a new study to track binge eating

    Posted: 14 Oct 2018 02:57 PM PDT

    Just got my first Apple Watch

    Posted: 14 Oct 2018 04:12 PM PDT

    So it's my bday today and I was gifted a first generation Apple Watch from my sister. She didn't use it so she gave me it and I'm stoked. Are there any watch tricks out there that you guys are willing to share?

    submitted by /u/cheven20
    [link] [comments]

    Which one to get? Apple Watch S4 44mm Stainless Gold or Aluminum Black?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2018 08:42 AM PDT

    I can not for the life of me decide which to get. There is around a $300 CAD difference between the two. I have already sold my series 3 and ready to upgrade. I love gold, I have jewellery that will match the watch but is it worth the extra $300? The space grey does all the same things so how much is the "look" of a watch suppose to be worth? How did you guys come to the decisions to buy your watch?

    submitted by /u/yungobelisk
    [link] [comments]

    How do we give feedback to Apple about adding message and email complications to new faces?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2018 08:18 AM PDT

    Hopefully the more people who complain, the quicker they might add them.

    submitted by /u/EagleMav
    [link] [comments]

    Is the 40mm more practical than the 44mm when running or lifting weights?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2018 03:36 PM PDT

    I have 160mm wrists.

    submitted by /u/IrrationalRational
    [link] [comments]

    Now playing feature not working with Spotify post-iOS 12/WatchOS 5

    Posted: 14 Oct 2018 04:07 PM PDT

    Is there any workaround this? I really liked being able to see and change songs or lower volume during a running workout.

    There now only appears a Now Playing screen without any media displaying. There are two options for music -> Device or Watch. Changing either does not allow Spotify information.

    submitted by /u/lulzury
    [link] [comments]

    Those who chose the Series 3 over the Series 4, are you happy with your decision?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2018 05:53 AM PDT

    The Series 3 is $200 more than the Series 4 for me, and the light bleeding on grey screens with the Series 4 is really deterring me from spending $700 on it.

    submitted by /u/LobstaChowda
    [link] [comments]

    Which app for jogging?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2018 05:49 AM PDT

    so i got a new spple watch series 4 nike edition and i used to do jogging and now i started again. Now i have the stock trainings app on my watch and the nike trainings app. I used runtastic before with my phone but now i dont know which one is the best for running. I hope someone can explain me the pros and cons of these apps or suggest me another app

    submitted by /u/batuu31
    [link] [comments]

    Hey r/AppleWatch, the keyboard I showed you last week now works with iMessage to send texts!

    Posted: 14 Oct 2018 07:26 AM PDT

    Raise to wake toggle in control panel?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2018 05:05 AM PDT

    is there a way to toggle this quickly through the control panel like silent mode? I tire of blinding myself at night when I wake up randomly. I use it all day, but not while I use Autosleep.

    EDIT: Solution, theater mode, in case you are a dope like me and forget that is what it is for...

    submitted by /u/devinedigital
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Watch Series 4 only only sends green text messages.

    Posted: 15 Oct 2018 05:00 AM PDT

    I've had a series 4 for 2 days and it worked fine at first but now will not use imessage. It will on;y send green text messages. It is not the cellular version. imessage works fine on my phone but anything sent from the watch has a green bubble. Anyone have any solutions?

    submitted by /u/SuperModes
    [link] [comments]

    Activity App Bug: I won 14 medals in the past 2 weeks, and only got one buggy medal, anyone know how to solve the problem?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2018 04:29 AM PDT

    Hello there, I haven't been on this sub for a while but I am seriously considering buying the Series 4 Apple Watch. I have a few questions about it below.

    Posted: 15 Oct 2018 02:14 AM PDT

    I just have a few questions about the S4. For context I had the original S0 from release day. Firstly, is there a Stainless Steel model that doesn't have cellular, because in the UK on the Apple Store app, there doesn't appear to be one. If I get one with cellular and my data plan doesn't support it (I'm on Three), will this effect it in anyway or will the features just not do anything. I also really like the red band bit on the Digital Crown so it wouldn't be an issue aesthetics wise anyway. Second, is the stainless steel version just as water resistant as the aluminium one, because I would like to go lightly swimming with the watch occasionally but I want the SS for looks, to match the iPhone X and my old Milanese loop. This leads me into my final question, are the bands fully supported from older Apple watches? Because when I tried it on in the store the lady said there may be a difference but it wouldn't be noticeable in day to day usage. I have two sport bands and the space black Milanese loop that I spent 200£ on I want to make sure they all still fit. My bands are 42mm, would that mean I should get a 44mm S4? That's the size I wanted anyway. If you wondered why I didn't speak with the Apple genius (do they still call them that?) about most of this, I was running late and had to go sooner than I expected. Cheers in advance. -Archie

    submitted by /u/Archie_wan
    [link] [comments]

    Could anyone confirm a screen/display size of the Apple Watch 4?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2018 05:55 AM PDT

    40mm body 40x34 mm , display 30.380x24.983 mm = 759 mm2

    44mm body 44x38 mm , display 34.487x28.329 mm = 977 mm2


    calculate from its pixels so I'm not sure if it's correct.

    submitted by /u/my01cent
    [link] [comments]

    Choose which calendar items will show on complication or not, is this possible?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2018 01:53 AM PDT

    Situation: I work for an outplacement office and do external assignments all the time. It often happens that I have an appointment with the office I work for which I plan in my office calendar, but I also want to block that part of the calendar for the company where I have my assignment. This means that I have two appointments in my calendar overview, one of which is just a placeholder to make sure other people don't plan new appointments there. I want this placeholder to not show on my watch (currently using Infograph Modular on the S4) since there are only two lines of space, and I would like the second line to show the upcoming appointment.

    Is there any way that I can attach some extra data to an appointment and make the watch choose what to show and what not? I get the feeling this isn't possible, but perhaps there's someone here who has an answer to this. Thx!

    submitted by /u/hurricanebrain
    [link] [comments]

    Stand Goal Stuck

    Posted: 14 Oct 2018 04:51 PM PDT

    So for the last 2 days my stand goal seems to be stuck at 10. After that it won't go any further. This almost certainly sounds like a bug to me to be stopping at the same place, though weird it just started happening.

    Anyhow I've rebooted both devices and even flipped the fitness tracking off and on in the watch app and rebooted and it's not seeming to make a difference.

    Anyone else had this issue or know a fix? All other goals work fine, it's just the stand goal and it appears to only started 2 days ago.

    submitted by /u/madeano
    [link] [comments]

    I'm thinking of "joinging the club" How as Apple Watched changed the way you excersize?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2018 11:58 PM PDT

    The Solar complication on Infograph/Modular should open the Solar watch face!

    Posted: 14 Oct 2018 02:14 PM PDT

    (Just a thought!)

    submitted by /u/haribopeaches
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel