• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 16, 2018

    Apple TV Since iOS 12 shipped, this keyboard shows up every time I open the Apple TV remote, even when there’s no text entry on screen

    Apple TV Since iOS 12 shipped, this keyboard shows up every time I open the Apple TV remote, even when there’s no text entry on screen


    Since iOS 12 shipped, this keyboard shows up every time I open the Apple TV remote, even when there’s no text entry on screen

    Posted: 15 Oct 2018 09:16 PM PDT

    Peer to Peer AirPlay experiences?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2018 04:43 AM PDT

    Hi, I'm interested to buy an appleTV for my holiday Appartement. I do no have an local WiFi internet connection there but I have an unlimited 4g connection on my iPhone. Can I stream Netflix do the appleTV without local WiFi ? As I understand appletv 3. gen an newer support peer to Peer AirPlay but does it also work with streaming over the web or only with local media ?

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/Tobler0wn3d
    [link] [comments]

    “Match Dynamic Range” not working...

    Posted: 15 Oct 2018 11:08 AM PDT

    So as of the last few days my Apple TV will no longer match Dynamic Range properly. It SHOULD be dropping to SDR for most things I watch. However, HBO GO, Hulu, AMC, and a variety of other apps are no longer switching, and instead the video content is staying HDR, which I don't want it to do. All of the applicable settings have been checked. Advice?

    submitted by /u/the1payday
    [link] [comments]

    Fixed Internet Problem Now Apple TV Won't Work

    Posted: 15 Oct 2018 07:10 PM PDT

    I fixed an issue with our Xfinity wifi and now my roommate's Apple TV won't work. It simply shows as "Offline" on both of our phones in the "Remote" app and won't allow us to access the Settings to change/check the wifi network. We have unplugged the power cord and cycled the Apple TV but are not quite sure what to do next. Every other device in the house: two iPhones, two MacBooks etc. can access the wifi network fine.

    submitted by /u/zanethebrain
    [link] [comments]

    Spectrum Cabke Box and DVR Replacement??

    Posted: 15 Oct 2018 01:53 PM PDT

    Earlier this year at WWDC they announced that when the new TVOS came out a partnership with Charter Spectrum was being put into force to replace your DVR/Cable Box but I haven't seen anything much in that realm.

    Anyone know where we stand on this?

    submitted by /u/meskin84
    [link] [comments]

    NBA league Pass

    Posted: 15 Oct 2018 12:47 PM PDT

    Hello fellow Apple TV users,

    I need help with an issue concerning watching live sports on my Apple TV. But first, I want to provide a little background information. Over the past three years, I've paid full price for NBA league Pass through xfinity, even though they don't provide their games in HD (I'm a dedicated fan lol). I refuse to continue paying full price for a subpar viewing experience. For this reason, I'm trying to figure out how to watch league pass games live on my Apple TV 4K.

    I've been researching this for a couple days, but it's very confusing. From what I understand, I need a VPN to hide my IP actress or location. However, I'm not sure what's next. Do I need another service for league pass? If so, any recommendations?

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/Danteisntkool
    [link] [comments]

    Netflix on Apple TV is disappointing

    Posted: 15 Oct 2018 03:35 PM PDT

    Is it me or does the Netflix ATV app suck? It's hard to navigate and there's no way to easily browse by preferred genre other than aimlessly scrolling.

    You go to the "settings" section and there are literally ZERO settings.

    I had Netflix for a decade but cancelled a year or two ago. I'm currently on a 30 day trial and since I use ATV exclusively I doubt I will remain a member.

    submitted by /u/hdjunkie
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel