• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 18, 2018

    Apple TV FYI: Having issues with your Apple TV remote? Unplug Apple TV, wait a minute, plug back in.

    Apple TV FYI: Having issues with your Apple TV remote? Unplug Apple TV, wait a minute, plug back in.


    FYI: Having issues with your Apple TV remote? Unplug Apple TV, wait a minute, plug back in.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2018 09:17 PM PDT

    About once a month or so, my Apple TV 4's remote stops working properly. It will basically become very inconsistent, mostly affecting the touch surface.

    When this happens, the Apple TV app works fine. I try restarting the Apple TV, resetting the remote to re-pair it, but nothing works.

    The only solution that works for me is unplugging the Apple TV, waiting a minute, then plugging it back in. Works just like new after that.

    submitted by /u/DPool34
    [link] [comments]

    Connecting Apple TV to hotel Ethernet?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2018 06:39 PM PDT

    I'm going to be at a Doubletree hotel for three days and would like to take the Apple TV. I won't have my laptop; just my iPhone. I've read about connecting via WiFi by calling hotel tech support and providing MAC address. What if Ethernet is available? Does that require the same kind of call to tech support? I've had spotty reception with hotel WiFi. Also, are there security concerns with giving out a MAC address while there or after?

    submitted by /u/di_kor
    [link] [comments]

    Will Apple release version 6 soon?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2018 03:42 AM PDT

    ATV + projector + AirPlay2 sound = lags?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2018 02:32 AM PDT

    Morning

    Im in the process of connecting a appleTV to the projector in my living room. Since one member in my family isn't a fan of cables, Im thinking of just streaming the sound to a sonos beam from the appletv using Airplay2 (and connecting the ATV to the projector using a HDMI cable).

    I'm having doubt if this solution works without any noticable lag though. Is there anyone here who got this similar setup to work?

    submitted by /u/moonxine
    [link] [comments]

    Does the Flickr app still have the 500 photos limit?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2018 02:22 PM PDT

    I have two old Apple TV's and their Flickr app won't show me more than 500 photos in each album. Is this also the case for the newest version of Apple TV?

    submitted by /u/gleipne
    [link] [comments]

    Parental Controls pass-code pops up in the middle of watching

    Posted: 17 Oct 2018 06:57 PM PDT

    Any of you had this problem? i have this issue on all my apple tvs. I use parental controls to lock out all apps so my kids won't end up watching tv when we don't want them to. works great except that it's recently been popping up and asking for the pass-code in the middle of watching shows. Doesn't matter what app it is. Odd issue and pretty annoying.

    submitted by /u/jadonparker
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel