• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 20, 2018

    Apple iOS iOS 13 needs non-intrusive HUDs!

    Apple iOS iOS 13 needs non-intrusive HUDs!


    iOS 13 needs non-intrusive HUDs!

    Posted: 19 Oct 2018 02:25 PM PDT

    Non intrusive volume hud, non intrusive notifications, non intrusive battery pop-ups... you get my point.

    submitted by /u/EvenAH27
    [link] [comments]

    What’s this? I’ve never seen it in the AssistiveTouch settings.

    Posted: 19 Oct 2018 11:37 AM PDT

    [question] How can I log out of Apple id if my screen is broken?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2018 07:43 AM PDT

    My iPhone is soon to be given for repair but I can't log out of apple id as the screen is completely broken n gone. How do I protect my privacy? (Photos etc)

    submitted by /u/I_love_you_broskis
    [link] [comments]

    [HELP] Restoring new iPhone XS from backup; password incorrect

    Posted: 20 Oct 2018 07:42 AM PDT

    Backed up my iPhone 5S via iTunes, trying to do a restore with new iPhone XS. When prompted for password in iTunes I put in my Apple ID password and it says password incorrect (confirmed password, can log into Apple ID homepage) -- is it not this password it's asking for?

    submitted by /u/exaybachay_
    [link] [comments]

    Is it even uploading, how do I know if all my photos are uploaded? It's said uploading 205 photos for like 30 minutes, I have bad wifi btw

    Posted: 20 Oct 2018 07:38 AM PDT

    remove "For You" tab in Photos?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2018 07:35 AM PDT

    I don't need IOS showing me my own photos, and I keep clicking it by mistake. Can I disable it?

    submitted by /u/thatwasdifficult
    [link] [comments]

    Does Apple take into consideration the amount of button clicks? Perfect example, to send a image in iOS11 messages app would take 2 clicks. In iOS12 it takes 3.

    Posted: 19 Oct 2018 10:43 AM PDT

    Same could be said about navigating the new facetime app. Flipping your camera should be 1 click :/. With all of these added features, it is taking more time to perform tasks that would be considered simple.

    submitted by /u/embeddednature
    [link] [comments]

    Please help, I’ve tried everything but “other” continues to consume my storage

    Posted: 19 Oct 2018 06:20 PM PDT

    Does this mean I can back up iCloud and then restore from backup with all my photos there?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2018 06:56 AM PDT

    Smart shuffle on iPhone’s Music App?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2018 06:53 AM PDT

    Got some help here a few days ago, so maybe you can help me again! Thanks in advance! A while back, maybe a year, I remember opening my music app after an update OR it was the first time I opened the music app when I got the iPhone X, but I remember seeing a dialog asking if I wanted to enable Smart Shuffle (not sure if that's the official name) or not. The dialog explained that it would figure out what my favorite songs and artists were, and then shuffle them more often. I enabled it, I have a playlist that I have compiled all songs from 4 or 5 of my favorite artists and I shuffle that playlist every so often. Whenever I shuffle all my music on my phone, this smart shuffle has turned dumb and will play one of these artists for every other song. This is not a true representation of all the songs I have in my phone. At times, the shuffle (of 12 gigs in songs) will play 3 songs from one artist back to back to back. I may only have 25 songs of this artist. I wanted to find a way to turn off this feature because it's almost too annoying to do a fake, clearly AI-ed shuffle. I looked through the music app and the music tab under in the settings app. Am I missing something? Did I dream about smart shuffle? Am I locked into this horrible AI shuffle forever?

    submitted by /u/TheFeverAgenda
    [link] [comments]

    We need to have customizable emojis. For example: You could make your favorite football team’s logo.

    Posted: 20 Oct 2018 06:33 AM PDT

    PDF in Books app calls '666666' when tapping image

    Posted: 20 Oct 2018 02:33 AM PDT

    I have a pdf file in the books app, that when I tap on an image in it, it immediately calls the number 666666.

    Is this a bug or a manipulated pdf file?

    submitted by /u/tzippy84
    [link] [comments]

    Orto - Control Sonos with Siri Shortcuts

    Posted: 20 Oct 2018 05:12 AM PDT

    How do I get rid of this?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2018 02:06 AM PDT

    https://imgur.com/gallery/3qHPYPR

    EDIT: need to get rid of iCloud Drive

    submitted by /u/DnA112
    [link] [comments]

    Messaging glitch

    Posted: 20 Oct 2018 01:44 AM PDT

    This happen to anyone else? Suddenly during a text convo, all my messages started duplicating while typing and the other persons 3 dots while typing did so as well, there were like a stack of 8 three dots while typing. Everything was stacking and duplicating. It was bizarre

    submitted by /u/trashwizardnyc
    [link] [comments]

    What shutter speed does iPhone XS use for video?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2018 01:58 PM PDT

    Hi, does anyone know what shutter speed the iPhone XS records in for 4K/24FPS video? Does it just pick a balance of ISO and shutter or does it follow the 180 rule, so at 24FPS, you'd shoot at 1/48, 60FPS, 1/120 and so on or is an app that lets you pick the shutter speeds manually required for that? I took some videos and looked at the info but couldn't find what the shutter was. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Skippermark
    [link] [comments]

    Tips That Will Help You In Hiring The Best iOS Developer

    Posted: 20 Oct 2018 04:18 AM PDT

    I made a QR code creator with the Shortcuts app

    Posted: 19 Oct 2018 01:47 PM PDT

    How do I make it so that downtime doesn't activate during the weekends?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2018 11:51 PM PDT

    I want to use downtime during the week, but I want it automatically disabled during the weekend. Is there a way to do that?

    submitted by /u/Rapide_
    [link] [comments]

    Good morning weather not showing, what an i doing wrong? Plz help

    Posted: 19 Oct 2018 11:16 AM PDT

    TuTu App + Popcorn Time

    Posted: 19 Oct 2018 05:04 PM PDT

    Has anyone used this? Or any other apps?

    I hear alot of mixed reviews.

    submitted by /u/iAskRedditEverytime
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel