• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 20, 2018

    Apple Watch How hard would this be for the Apple Watch to do this? Seems quite simple and would be really convenient.

    Apple Watch How hard would this be for the Apple Watch to do this? Seems quite simple and would be really convenient.


    How hard would this be for the Apple Watch to do this? Seems quite simple and would be really convenient.

    Posted: 19 Oct 2018 05:58 PM PDT

    After deciding to change my life in the end of may this year, thanks to fitbit and later my s4....target was under 100kg by the end of the year

    Posted: 19 Oct 2018 09:25 PM PDT

    Anyone else feel the Move ring closing faster after OS5 update?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2018 12:20 AM PDT

    PSA: Fall Detection on the Apple Watch S4 is off by default if your age is set 64 or younger in the Health app.

    Posted: 19 Oct 2018 03:11 PM PDT

    Just unintentionally proved to myself that S4 fall-detection works

    Posted: 19 Oct 2018 08:25 AM PDT

    Went for my morning run - noted it was pretty dark out and I should have worn my headlamp - oh well. About 3/4 mile in I caught my right toe on something and went down #hard#. My left wrist and left side of my face (IKR?) took the brunt of the fall. As I sat on the ground collecting my wits and wiping blood off my face my AWS4 started tapping - asking if I had fallen and should it do an SOS call. I acknowledged the fall and said "I'm OK". I had forgotten about the feature until that moment. Glad it's there. Even more glad I didn't need it to send an SOS.

    submitted by /u/BCnSTL
    [link] [comments]

    Where has the black leather loop band gone ? Wanted to finally buy it, but can't find it anymore..

    Posted: 20 Oct 2018 02:31 AM PDT

    Help in deciding size on first Apple Watch

    Posted: 20 Oct 2018 06:37 AM PDT

    Hey, i have very small wrists 16 cm/~6,5 inches and need help in deciding which size fits me the best.

    Here is a photo of the 44mm vs 40mm: https://imgur.com/a/HlilmoJ

    (hope this is not a low quality post lol)

    submitted by /u/maxo8797
    [link] [comments]

    What’s your main watch face and why?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2018 05:05 AM PDT

    My main watch face is Infograph Modular with Activity in the middle because I like having the histogram and numeric values of my goals throughout the day. On the top left, I have the watch battery. Along the bottom, weather info (would be nice to combine conditions and temperature) and Breathe (which is occasionally used).

    submitted by /u/neph4
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Watch ads and news are so convincing

    Posted: 20 Oct 2018 12:27 AM PDT

    Hey everyone, long story short, I had a bit of a chest pain few nights ago and it got me so freaked out, I wanted to buy an Apple Watch again just to keep an eye out while I'm asleep.

    Keyword: Again.

    Why? Because I bought one before during the release of the S3. I was convinced by them from the funky close the rings ads, and saving lives news and the video about how the Apple Watch changed some consumers' lives.

    Then I remembered during my times of use with the watch. I didn't use any of the health related functions that was advertised by Apple. I only use it briefly before decided to just use it as a notification device then sold it off.

    I found it how fascinating, that even if you care or care little about the watch. The ads drive you want to buy one to keep track of your fitness, yet it's up to different consumers on how they use the device.

    What I'm trying to say is, Apple has always use ads to make ways of possibility, even the low or mid range customers to buy one even if it's not for the sake of the fitness or vice versa.

    Comparing their ads to Android Wear ads, it's really comparing Apple to oranges.

    submitted by /u/jsteintherad
    [link] [comments]

    Question about SS Black Series 4 Apple Watch and Apple care plus.

    Posted: 20 Oct 2018 03:48 AM PDT

    I have a Stainless Steel Black series 4 and Milanese loop scratched it at the bottom. Question is that I have Apple care plus and the scratches are not very deep. Should I get it replaced (based on cosmetic damage) or learn to live with it and wait for enough damage on it and then replace maybe later?

    submitted by /u/chickyforlife
    [link] [comments]

    Don’t want to wait until next month for a Series 4? Order one today from Nike

    Posted: 20 Oct 2018 12:24 AM PDT

    I recently saw an article on AppleInsider saying that the Nike website had the Series 4 in stock.

    So I went on their UK site to verify that and it's true!

    Ordered a Nike+ 44mm in white and then cancelled my Apple order which was only due to ship next month month.

    The Nike+ arrived 3 days after my order.

    If any of you still have a long wait for your Apple order, you might want to try this as well.

    This is my first Apple Watch and I'm loving it. What a great device!

    submitted by /u/danielfgom
    [link] [comments]

    Low call volume on my Series 4?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2018 02:32 AM PDT

    I've checked all settings. Notifications, alerts, etc. all come along nice and loud but for whatever reason, It's a pain to try and hear people on the receiving end. I have to ask them to speak louder than they usually do, or hold the watch kind of close to my face.

    I just got my series 4 a week ago, and I'm hoping I don't have to go through the hassle of returning this thing. I love it, but my luck sucks I guess.

    submitted by /u/AirinPls
    [link] [comments]

    Where did set time ahead go?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2018 08:21 AM PDT

    I know that apple got rid of the future mode, where you could scroll and it would show future predictions or past states like for weather or heart rate. I personally loved this feature... But it's not the end of the world.

    However, on the new update, my time is now synced to my phone again. I used to have it a couple minutes ahead. I can't find the option anywhere in settings now and every guide online is for the old OS. Did apple also remove this feature? Or does anyone know how to set the time ahead now?

    submitted by /u/dacv393
    [link] [comments]

    Deadpool face anyone? Link in comments.

    Posted: 19 Oct 2018 08:43 AM PDT

    Is it worth spending £90 more and getting the S4 and not the S3?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2018 12:13 AM PDT

    What features of the Apple Watch do you use more than you thought you would?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2018 07:37 AM PDT

    I'm getting my very first Apple Watch next week (44m Nike+), I'm getting it mainly for running and general fitness tracking. There are many more features to an Apple Watch than just fitness tracking, what features do you use that you did t think you cared about until you got the Apple Watch?

    submitted by /u/Woofyd
    [link] [comments]

    Vodafone UK Apple Watch Cellular

    Posted: 20 Oct 2018 07:33 AM PDT

    Anyone on Vodafone UK actually got their Apple Watch connected to the network 😂 I hasn't seen anyone with it connected

    submitted by /u/RealBenMC
    [link] [comments]

    explanation Siri watch face

    Posted: 20 Oct 2018 07:31 AM PDT

    I have many third-party applications that are compatible with the Siri watch face, including whatsapp, Facebook, Telegram, paypal, Twitter, etc., but they are never shown in the watch face. why? also you can advise me an app that shows the results of football matches?

    submitted by /u/teosky95
    [link] [comments]

    Switch between active apps in the status section on AW4?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2018 06:34 AM PDT

    If I'm running to apps at the same time what is for example listening to music on my iPhone and doing a work out with iCardio when I wake my watch I see the status section show for one second that audio is playing and then show that the iCardio app is running. I Topsey I cardio status icon it takes Me there. I want to go to music then I actually have to go to the Music app even though it appears for one second and the status bar. There anyway I can scroll through active apps in the status section?

    submitted by /u/sambooka
    [link] [comments]

    High Heart Rate while sleeping???

    Posted: 20 Oct 2018 06:27 AM PDT

    So this morning I checked autosleep so what my heart rate was while I slept and for 45 minutes my heart rate was between 111-125. I didn't get a high heart rate notification which means I must have been moving around. Any idea what this could have been? Last time it happened I think was in January and my heart rate said it was at 180 for 10 minutes. I don't remember any nightmares or anything. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Jan242004
    [link] [comments]

    Travel apps with complications - flight status etc

    Posted: 20 Oct 2018 06:10 AM PDT

    Heading overseas next week and having a hard time finding any apps at all that will display a complication with flight info.

    I emailed App In The Air support and they said that they are working on an update.

    TripIt bizarrely doesn't offer watch complications.

    Are there any others I'm missing? I'd love to be able to have flight info at a glance on my S4.

    submitted by /u/avc-29
    [link] [comments]

    Any way to put hour in digital in Infograph Sfere?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2018 02:19 AM PDT

    So, anyway to put the hour in digital format in the Infograph?

    submitted by /u/jfim88
    [link] [comments]

    When you bet with a friend and the prize are the money

    Posted: 19 Oct 2018 09:56 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel