• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 20, 2018

    Apple TV Enable Developer menu tvOS12

    Apple TV Enable Developer menu tvOS12


    Enable Developer menu tvOS12

    Posted: 19 Oct 2018 09:55 PM PDT

    Hi, is it possible to enable this menu from PC or do you need a mac?

    submitted by /u/ameic
    [link] [comments]

    Time

    Posted: 19 Oct 2018 08:14 PM PDT

    Is there an Apple TV app to put the time (active in one of the app tiles)?

    submitted by /u/privat88r
    [link] [comments]

    ATV, Infuse and a NAS

    Posted: 19 Oct 2018 08:53 AM PDT

    Need some advice on this setup... could I buy a cheap, low powered NAS, store some movies on there (in loads of different formats, eg. x264/x265, m4v, mp4, avi) but through a SMB share, Infuse would be able to play these on an Apple TV 4K?

    submitted by /u/wahoo__
    [link] [comments]

    Apple TV DisplayPort

    Posted: 19 Oct 2018 02:55 PM PDT

    I'm thinking about getting an Apple TV 4th gen and using it on my monitor, which only has DisplayPort. If I got an hdmi to DisplayPort cable, would it work?

    submitted by /u/firedog317
    [link] [comments]

    Airplay 4K HDR?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2018 02:27 PM PDT

    I'm wondering if it's possible to Airplay 4K HDR movies from my laptop to ATV4K? (not mirroring, just Airplay)

    The movies i have on my laptop all have HDR10 encoding.. I don't now if it requires Airplay 2, or if it's even possible at all.. Can anyone help?

    submitted by /u/augustdrabaek1
    [link] [comments]

    Streaming downloaded movies?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2018 09:47 AM PDT

    Hey all. First time post on this sub, so to easy on me!

    Last few years I've gone digital with my media and have amassed a rather large collection on movies and tv shows on iTunes.

    We watch a fair amount of content and now that I have kids Disney movies are playing everyday.

    Currently every time we watch something it's being streamed and it eats up a lot of my country bumpkin internet. So I'm looking for a way to have my media downloaded and have it simply stream over lan so it's not using up the internet.

    Currently I know I can download it to my computer and and then it goes through the network to the Apple TV. But I don't like having iTunes open 24/7 let alone my computer on all the time.

    What other options are there and what's easiest and best? I'm very proficient when it comes to computers but I'm pretty dumb at networking so you'll have to keep it simple for me.

    I've seen a couple people recommend just plugging in a hdd to the router and that's it. Some people take a few steps farther.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/GnomishViking
    [link] [comments]

    Using an Apple TV as the front end of a media center: changing TV inputs and controlling a gaming PC

    Posted: 19 Oct 2018 08:56 AM PDT

    TV App with Plex/MrMC/Xfinity

    Posted: 19 Oct 2018 07:50 AM PDT

    I just recently bought an Apple TV 4K and am confused as to what the TV app is capable of. I pay for an XFinity cable subscription right now and also have a home server that I had previously used Kodi to manage (on an Nvidia shield TV). How much of this can I consolidate onto the TV app?

    submitted by /u/Occams_Barber
    [link] [comments]

    4K Apple TV changes HDMI source randomly

    Posted: 19 Oct 2018 01:12 PM PDT

    For instance, I will be playing a console and my apple TV changes my HDMI source to the Apple TV screen. Or I will be watching my set top box on another HDMI source and the apple TV does the same.
    Any way to fix this without always having to put the apple TV to sleep or unplugging the HDMI from the television?
    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/anonymouslas
    [link] [comments]

    Apple TV App Review: Winter Fireplace

    Posted: 19 Oct 2018 10:34 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel