• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 21, 2018

    Apple iOS Battery drains like crazy on standby. OpenVPN was turned off. (Brand new iPhone 7)

    Apple iOS Battery drains like crazy on standby. OpenVPN was turned off. (Brand new iPhone 7)


    Battery drains like crazy on standby. OpenVPN was turned off. (Brand new iPhone 7)

    Posted: 21 Oct 2018 06:03 AM PDT

    Cross platform text messaging app?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2018 08:26 PM PDT

    I guess I'm kind of confused. I have an iPhone and iPad, but I need Windows PCs for high end gaming. Unfortunately this means I miss out on a Messaging desktop application. I read about Telegram and thought that would be a good solution, but it's unrealistic to expect all of my contacts to download this app, it doesn't seem possible to message contacts unless they have the app.

    Is there a good cross platform app for sms?

    submitted by /u/korodic
    [link] [comments]

    How come I can take screenshots even when my storage is full?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2018 04:38 AM PDT

    Hi,

    This is something I've found quite strange. When I try to take a picture with the iPad camera app it says my storage is full, but it still successfully takes and saves screenshots. Does anyone know why this happens I'm just curious.

    submitted by /u/Saviggg
    [link] [comments]

    Accessing low tunings in Garageband

    Posted: 20 Oct 2018 08:28 PM PDT

    I love recreating my favorite songs in Garageband, but some songs use tunings like Drop C or B. Garageband smart guitar only lets you go to Drop D note values, anything lower plays a chord (1 note below a D note would become a C# chord and so on). Is there a way to get around this?

    Note values pictured here: https://imgur.com/PCOLmVT

    submitted by /u/JiimJaaam
    [link] [comments]

    Best email app?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2018 05:23 PM PDT

    I've been using Inbox for longer than I can remember, and I love the automatic bundling feature. I'm tiring of the interface though.

    Any good email apps with the same feature? Spark has a few but not a lot of bundling features. Love the interface though. Any thoughts?

    submitted by /u/VenturaChapo
    [link] [comments]

    Deleted files constantly returning in iCloud drive

    Posted: 21 Oct 2018 03:12 AM PDT

    Since the last month there are nine files which I've deleted probably a dozen of times (and deleted them from Recently Deleted), but every time, they reappear in Recently Deleted and two of them reappear in original locations. If I try to open them, I get "The file does not exist" and if I delete them, I go through the same story all over again.

    submitted by /u/Jamesin_theta
    [link] [comments]

    Just backuped my iCloud Drive. So are you telling me all the photos, notes, contacts, messages and reminders are only 1.17 gb combined?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2018 07:49 AM PDT

    Battery drain on standby on iOS12

    Posted: 21 Oct 2018 02:47 AM PDT

    I felt like my phone was loosing battery a lot even when I was not using it, I tested it by not charging my phone during the night. I lost nearly 25% of battery in 8 hours of sleep, usually I would lose less than 5% in one night. Anyone else experiencing the same thing? Is it a common issue?

    iPhone X, iOS12.0, battery health 90%

    submitted by /u/_1897
    [link] [comments]

    Keyboard color?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2018 05:18 PM PDT

    I use Gboard and the bottom half of my keyboard is always the off white or gray color. I have my keyboard set to black but the globe and microphone are never black as well. But when I swipe down a text notification it has the keyboard I want, all black and looks great. How do I get this all the time!?

    submitted by /u/BullWinkle27
    [link] [comments]

    Battery usage screen in iOS 12: how’s this even supposed to be useful? At least before 12 It used to give a glance at how long a charge lasted.

    Posted: 21 Oct 2018 04:03 AM PDT

    Changed phone now uploading photos?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2018 11:48 PM PDT

    I have iCloud Photos turned on for backup, and it seems like after switching from a 7 to Xs and accessing photos, at the bottom it says "Uploading 23105 items". Is this normal? The previous phone photos has already been transferred to the new phone, and the photos were already fully in the cloud before (logging in icloud.com confirms that), so why is it trying to waste my bandwidth and upload them all again? Won't that cause duplicates or modifications?

    submitted by /u/CyberMew
    [link] [comments]

    Chrome and mobile data usage?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2018 03:34 AM PDT

    I woke up today and said that I had less then 1gb of mobile data left.

    I checked my settings and it showed Chrome took x2 times 1gb at 03:35 AM I wasnt even awake at that time.

    anyone else had this problem?

    submitted by /u/FreshOreo
    [link] [comments]

    Any news on the Jan 1, 1970 bug?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2018 03:22 AM PDT

    Was it ever mentioned whether it was fixed in iOS 12? Cause, you know, I wouldn't like to check...

    submitted by /u/Jamesin_theta
    [link] [comments]

    How to play files which are on my iPad with VLC?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2018 02:59 AM PDT

    All I see in the VLC app is connecting to cloud drives and playing files over network, but I see no way to play music files I have on my device, in the iCloud folder in Files app. I can only play them with the player in Files app which sucks.

    submitted by /u/Jamesin_theta
    [link] [comments]

    Which is the best scanner app for you? And why?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2018 02:36 AM PDT

    I like scanner pro by readdle but sometimes the quality isn't the best. I would like to know what others are using

    submitted by /u/ATG1209
    [link] [comments]

    Sending photos in messages app

    Posted: 20 Oct 2018 06:36 PM PDT

    Whenever I go to send a photo in the messages app I bring up that row of apps tap the photos option and then it takes forever to load any of the photos to select. I usually have to close the window then reopen it.

    Is this happening to anyone else or anyone know a fix? I don't even have that many photos in my gallery only around 200

    submitted by /u/Epochcoda16
    [link] [comments]

    Photos immediately fail to send to android

    Posted: 20 Oct 2018 06:59 PM PDT

    Photos immediately fail to send when try to send to android phones, text work fine. Any thoughts ?

    submitted by /u/AliceJoy
    [link] [comments]

    No time and networking bar. iOS 12.1 beta

    Posted: 20 Oct 2018 11:14 AM PDT

    What's a good app for playing non iTunes music?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2018 04:00 PM PDT

    I have some royalty-free music, what would be some good ways to play non-iTunes music on iOS? Playing it through the Files app is terrible because you can't open another app as it'll stop playing. Oh, and it should support formats other than mp3 such as wav and flac.

    submitted by /u/Jamesin_theta
    [link] [comments]

    Best calendar app with event names in month view

    Posted: 20 Oct 2018 08:53 PM PDT

    I've been looking for ages for a calendar app that can show all my events in the month view with the names of the event showing. I currently use Google Calendar but I'm not a fan. It's very basic and has a useless widget. I'd love something like Fantastical - but I rely on this month view so much...

    Let me know what app you use for calendar!

    submitted by /u/Barniff
    [link] [comments]

    Any way to search iOS (iPhone) cache?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2018 08:48 PM PDT

    Is there any way to search/recover cached data on an iOS device? I'm not talking about the Cache specific to the Photos app, but images that were used in another app?

    submitted by /u/GravitationalLens3
    [link] [comments]

    how to make Mail fetch mail every 5 minutes at least?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2018 11:57 AM PDT

    seems like no matter what i do in settings, i always get mail 30 min late

    submitted by /u/newLifeInternet
    [link] [comments]

    Whatsapp notifications on iOS12

    Posted: 20 Oct 2018 01:38 PM PDT

    Ever since updating to iOS12 i have been recieving duplicate notification (both from notifications i have already opened/deleted and from old messages i have seen already) Has anyone else experienced this ? Any idea how to fix it?

    submitted by /u/razbroncos1
    [link] [comments]

    Do Not Disturb turns on EVERY time I turn off my phone. Anyone else?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2018 12:52 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel