• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 21, 2018

    Apple TV Who's using homepod stereo paired w/ apple tv?

    Apple TV Who's using homepod stereo paired w/ apple tv?


    Who's using homepod stereo paired w/ apple tv?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2018 03:39 PM PDT

    Any glitches? Smooth connection? What can you tell me about using a stereo pair with Apple TV?

    submitted by /u/lemmyatthat
    [link] [comments]

    Menu button won't leave a folder

    Posted: 20 Oct 2018 10:24 AM PDT

    Is anyone else having this issue? The menu button will work in all occasions except to leave a folder full of apps. If I am navigating in a folder, I can either choose an app in that folder, use Siri to open another app, or unplug/replug the Apple TV.

    The menu button is not broken because it works in all other situations.

    submitted by /u/dunaja
    [link] [comments]

    Cable connection vs WiFi

    Posted: 20 Oct 2018 07:49 PM PDT

    My WiFi isn't on the same subnetwork as the modem router. If I connet Apple TV to the router directly will I be able to AirPlay through WiFi? And what's your typical connection setting? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/wu_ming2
    [link] [comments]

    HELP. Trying to connect to Apple TV without remote

    Posted: 20 Oct 2018 05:54 PM PDT

    So I looked on YouTube and did the Ethernet cable plug-in thing but when I try to connect to the Apple TV app, it asked to input the 4-digit code into the Apple TV. Obviously I can't do that because I don't have a remote....is there any way around this?

    submitted by /u/AmNeSicAnOmAlY
    [link] [comments]

    Dolby Atmos Delay with LG OLED and LG Soundbar

    Posted: 20 Oct 2018 09:33 PM PDT

    Hey guys, not sure if this is the best place to post it but I thought I'd give it a shot.

    I have an Apple TV 4K hooked up to an LG B7 OLED. Hooked up to that through HDMI ARC is an LG SK9Y Soundbar with Atmos support, and two wireless speakers.

    Everything was working great until tvOS 12 and the release of Dolby Atmos content. Unfortunately, when I play movies in iTunes with Atmos there is a noticeable audio delay, and it's maddening.

    I've tried a few different things with no success:

    1. I tried to hook up my Apple TV 4K to my Soundbar directly and HDMI ARC to the TV. This solved the audio delay, but now I have other strange issues. Such as the picture going out randomly at times when viewing anything. The screen will just go black. Sometimes it will start having static across the screen. And other times it will randomly turn on when everything is powered off, turning on all of my devices with it. So this is not ideal.

    1b. I also tried using different HDMI cables, no luck.

    1. I bought and tried using a Digital Optical cable hooked up from the TV to the Soundbar to bypass the audio issue. But the audio delay still remains.

    2. AV Sync Adjustment. Both devices allow for adjusting the delays, but nothing works here. Tried turning on "Bypass" and the issue remains. And trying to manually adjust the delay to a certain number doesn't work. Haven't found a number that works.

    3. Called LG Customer Support and they told me to turn on AV Sync Adjustment, turn on Bypass, then and make Digital Sound Out "PCM" instead of "Auto". This solves the delay, but now it turns off Atmos support. They said it doesn't, but it obviously does.

    So now I feel I've exhausted all the options I can think of. It didn't bother me when they removed the Optical port on the Apple TV until this happened. Optical directly to my Soundbar sounds like a dream.

    Any suggestions on how I should fix this issue? I'm desperate.

    submitted by /u/Mr_Cruisin
    [link] [comments]

    Launching an episode of certain shows in Netflix won’t work unless I pause it immediately and fast forward a few seconds...

    Posted: 20 Oct 2018 10:04 AM PDT

    Basically if I open up certain shows (The Good Place for instance) and click on the next episode it shows a black screen, loads for a second, then "minimizes" into the top right corner and shows the next episode (as if the episode I selected just ended).

    More than once I have watched the next episode without noticing this happened which always results in something being spoiled.

    Is anybody else experiencing this or aware of a fix? It's been a few weeks/month now. I've figured out a work around but it would be nice to not have to do that...

    submitted by /u/jdotmassacre
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel